Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spelunking

Go down 
+8
Miyhika
Yuri
Nagara
Narakun
Johnny Ringo
Kaen
Owat-san
Pyrex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Spelunking - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:08 pm

((You would think that people in Kaen's, Narakun's etc. shoes would try to be subtle about their abnormalties, but NO, he's gotta be all show-offy and endanger his secrets. XDXDXD))

Narakun was staring at Kaen with a look that was obviously a suppressed glare. She suddenly seemed distracted by something and shifted her head, looking up at the slight light at the top of the chasm.

Her eyes half closed in annoyance.

"We've got company," she sighed.

((Mikala's on her way in, I was just talking to her. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Mikala pops out of nowhere.

"Ohaithar! Hows it going? Woah!! It looks so kewl down here!" Mikala starts running towards a rock, then sticks her head over a rock. She jumps up as she realizes that she got distracted.

"Sorry, I'm fascinated by everything right now." Her eyes open really wide trying to not get off topic with her hands behind her back and a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:21 pm

((Oh God! Mikala is a carbon copy of Carly!))

Pyrex looked at Mikala. What was she doing here? she didn't belong in a cave? Then again, he didn't either. Pyrex shook it off. He knew that the people on this island were a bit weird. But still....

Pyrex waved at the psychic teacher. "Hello! We're exploring this cave to? Why are you down here?"
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

((Who's Carly?))

Mikala waved back. "I don't know. I felt the urge to walk, which i never do, and i ended up here! Why are you here?"

Mikala then ran over next to Narakun and sat down right next to her. "When you'd get here?" Mikala sat there staring at Narakun till she got an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:44 am

Narakun wrote:
((You would think that people in Kaen's, Narakun's etc. shoes would try to be subtle about their abnormalties, but NO, he's gotta be all show-offy and endanger his secrets. XDXDXD))

((Meh, it all depends on how you look at it. Using some of the heightened senses isn't so bad, I mean it's not like Ms. Psychic-powered Psychotic evil woman (can't remember name right now) will chase after me over one jump.))

Last edited by Kaen on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:21 pm

(([quote="Kaen"]
Narakun wrote:

((Meh, it all depends on how you look at it. Using some of the heightened senses isn't so bad, I mean it's not like Ms. Psychic-powered Psychotic evil woman (can't remember name right now) will chase after me over one jump.))

()O.o No comment. Was just joking around anyway, yeesh.))((Wait a sec, that description sounded like one of my chars that I intend on bringing in later, demmit!))

Narakun inched away from Mikala. "Before you, obviously enough," she muttered. "Why does it even matter?"
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

"Why does it even matter? Well i'll tell you why it matters! it matters because...because... i ono. I'm really tired and I'm not recognizing my surroundings like how you do. How do you know where everything is? I would turn around and not even know that theres a stalker behind me."

Mikala stands up and asks again,"Why are you guys down here anyway?" while she attempts to squish the spider on the wall with her foot.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:44 pm

((OMG, now we're talking about stalkers?! O_O()))

Without even looking at it, Narakun expertly threw a small, pointed rock, piercing/squashing the spider into the wall--and avoided hitting Mikala's foot at all.

Good thing that she wouldn't notice a "stalker"... Narakun thought.

Slightly tensed, she thought about the other two "survivors." She would need to contact them soon, especially considering that Mikala appeared to be alone.

In answer to Mikala's question, Narakun said, "I'm only down here to ensure that a small portion of this party doesn't end up killing themselves." Narakun pointedly glared at Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:39 pm

"And I'm here to keep Narakun from killing that same portion...and she won't let me leave. Besides, isn't being in the caves marvelous? Thinking that you are surrounded by something that could crush you in a second if it chooses to. Staying on the edge..." Kaen started to drift off, and seemed to space out. Then he returned to focus and said

"hm..sorry. I'm feeling a bit different today...abnormal."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Number of posts : 189
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Miyhika was almost forgotten. She walked along silently and in the darkness invisibly, she was twitching. Her eyes scanned the cave, and if she wasn't a calm person, she would have been hyperventalating.

Not many people knew this, but she was claustraphobic. Unless it was pitch black and she couldn't see the walls - then she was good.

She surveyed the chasm coldly. Then, she turned her back to the chasm, and almost fast enough to be inhuman, she scaled the wall down. Once down there, her breathing was normal, and she hadn't even sweated.

Last edited by Miyhika on Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add somethin)
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/80Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:12 pm

While Miyhika was very nearly forgotten, people were probably wishing that Yuri would be forgotten.

It's kind of hard to hike in pitch darkness when somebody's singing the Happy Little Working Song from Enchanted under her breath.

Puchi kept stumbling into her legs. Etai could see well enough, but she didn't like the dark much - plants needed light, and she was Grass-type, after all.

Yuri skipped to the edge of the chasm. "Oooh!" she squealed, her voice echoing. "I love rock-climing!"

And then she scaled the cliff just as quickly and almost as gracefully as Miyhika had.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Narakun blinked at Kaen, acknowledging his point on being there to keep Narakun from killing Pyrex. The kid annoyed her to death.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:59 pm

(( Well Mikala wouldn't!! If she didn't see a pole in front of her, do you think that she would be able to see something behind her? ))

"Oh.......... I get it. Narakun doesn't want someone to kill themselves cuz she wants to kill them first huh? OH well. Anyone bring any food?" Mikala then realized that the spider was gone.

"Dang it.."She said with a mad face on.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:16 pm

"There's no food down here, unless you wanna pick spider guts off the wall," Narakun said dryly.

((Neh, I mentioned some characters earlier that I wanna bring in, but now might not be a good time. D:))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"EWWW!!!! Never mind, i'll eat when i get out of here. But then again, spider-guts might tastes good with salt on it." Mikala looks for salt in her purse." Oh dang it, i left it on my bed. Oh well." Mikala sits down and looks at every one," So, when are we gonna start exploring?"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:24 pm

Narakun was somewhat mortified. She knew her sister was crazy, especially so since her incident, but carrying salt in her purse? That was over the line.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:25 pm

(( Well at least i don't carry easy mac in my purse, but then again.... it isn't a bad idea..))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:26 pm

((()O.o))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:26 pm

(( What? Mikala is super skinny, like me, and she likes to eat alot, like me! Thats why i like Mikala so much. Imagine if i made her more like you. Then she wouldn't be Mikala.))

Mikala looked at her finger nails. "So are we gonna explore or are we gonna sit around here and get bored?" Mikala sat down on a rock and looked expectantly at the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:54 pm

((Time for the Revival..... OF ROCK SPELUNKING!))

He shook his head and decided not to comment on anything said, except for Mikala's quesiton. "The way I see it we can go down this passage into the heart of the cave. It seems to go down at a relatively flat slope. After that Drop-off I would have never expected that. The air down here is rather stagnant, that means we are getting deeper."

He looked around him. He put back on his clever disguise with 3 words, "I think so!"
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

"Awesome! Lets get started!!" Mikala stood up and got a mint out of her purse ans popped it into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Pyrex kinda wanted a breath-mint actually. But he had no purse to hold one. He had a backpack to hold chocolate. He grabbed a piece and took a bite out of it.

"Anyone want some chocolate," said Pyrex with food still in his mouth. He didn't see any takers so he put it away. He slowly began to walk down the hallway. He didn't know if anyone would follow. He kind of wanted them to stay behind. Just a little bit of loneliness....
Back to top Go down
Kaizen
Zapdos White Thunder Student
Zapdos White Thunder Student
Kaizen

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue2/2Spelunking - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 pm

((Can I barge in lol?))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

(( Sure, but it would be kinda tricky to find us.. lol))

Mikala watched as Pyrex put away the chocolate.. Oh dang it, Mikala thought. Thats what i forgot. Mikala followed Pyrex and looked back at everyone focusing to say in her eyes, GET OVER HERE!!!!I'm all alone with Mr. ANNOYING pants!!!
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:19 pm

((The more the ever bloody merrier!))

Pyrex heard the footsteps behind him. "Darn, no solitude," he said in a soft murmur. He turned around and looked at Mikala. He shuddered, another one of the normals....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Kurayami Cave-
Jump to: