Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spelunking

Go down 
+8
Miyhika
Yuri
Nagara
Narakun
Johnny Ringo
Kaen
Owat-san
Pyrex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Spelunking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:00 pm

((YAY!!! Pyrex gives you points!)) ((You saved Pyrex? Foolish Mortal))

Pyrex stared at the dark void below him. He couldn't make anything out. He squinted and then he saw a small colony of Zubat. They were everywhere in the cavern.

Pyrex turned around and looked at his savior. He saw the darkness for only a moment. Then he saw that it was headmaster Narakun. Pyrex could tell that she wasn't very pleased. He counted to 3 in his mind and stepped back . It was time to act.

"I guess I didn't see the edge.... Thanks Narakun!" said Pyrex with a bow. "What are you doing here? I never saw you as a spooky cave kinda person." Pyrex stepped a bit farther away from the precipice and stood beside Kaen. He breathed in and out. 2 disasters had been averted.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yeah, the cave has always been more towards my preference. Not to bright, the earth surrounding you...it makes you realize things..." Kaen was saying, half to himself.

"Anyway, since Narakun is here, maybe I should hand the torch to watching Pyrex to her" He said half jokingly.

((I didn't kill the Zubat's. Just maimed them severely. XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Narakun's eyes glared dangerously at Kaen's comment.

"Don't...you...dare..." she growled through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:17 pm

((PLLE-PLEEE-PLEEEEEESSSSSE LET ME JOIN!!!!! (someone needs to find a puppy-dog-eyes smilie) ))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 pm

((Oh...my...god...()O_o It's okay with me, I guess, but that was a little creepy.))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:11 am

(( Hmph! sorry..... not that I dont value your oppinion, but I'm going to wait for Pyrex, since its his topic..))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 pm

((LOL, Sure. Anyone can join.))

Pyrex stared at Narakun. "Well Narakun, shall we continue? I think that if we take a left we might be able to find something cool. Or, with this rope I brought, we could repel down the chasm. I heard that Kurayami cave was once a volcano. Maybe we'll find something interesting at the bottom."

"I think it should be your choice. After all, I'd probably get us lost!" said Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

Narakun rolled her eyes. "I vote that we all go back home so that I don't have to keep an eye on you."
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:55 pm

"Well....lookes like Nara-chan is a little agitated...and do I sense a little nervoseness, maybe because you don't know what cound happen in a cave, or what can happen unexplored territory(sp)?"

Then, Nagara jumped down from a area in the roof of the cave to the floor behind Kaen.

"Belive me, I have been in places you wound not belive could exsist, and seen many things there."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

"Nagara right? Hm, you look more like a Beth to me, Oh well! What kind of places? I mean, I've been in some pretty weird places. Learned alot of things from them. Learned how to do some cool stuff too. Its been interesting...."

"Well, anyways, I think we should repel down the chasm. Guys, did you know I once repelled down a cliff while I was hunting for a pokemon. Really nice mane. Well, I want to repel down."

Pyrex got out his rope and secured it to a rock.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:25 pm

"Uh....Pyrex, I have two things to say to you.

One: I spent a month inside of Meteor Falls with Pro. Cosimo studying natural cave geology and discovered hidden areas there.

Two: That rock is unstable and NOT SECURED TO THE GROUND!"

Nagara yelled the last words at Pyrex to make shure he got the message. The rock was granite. It's hard, but when put under pressure as if you are in a cave, it becomes unstable.((I made that up on the spot. It might not be real)) and then It wasn't attached to the ground.

Last edited by Twizzlebeth on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis-spelt Pyrex....)
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:44 pm

"Huh? Oh! This rock? I was going to use it as a weight on the end. Makes sure it falls right. And as for geology, I don't know much baout it. But I've been on a native american Archaeology dig. Plus I know a bit about biology. Geology, not quite as advanced."

"So, we going down? Nagara can tie the rope if she wants to!"

((Actually, the whole hardening thing, no. I've been in Lava Tubes, Normally the rocks aren't actually attached. Since Granite is igneus rock it would be found in a Lava Cave and the Stalagmite/tites are very small. Pyrex wouldn't be able to tie a knot around it. So the Granite (if there was any) would of course be loose. So, sadly, you are wrong. Wow, that was long winded.))((Actully, the chances of this cave being a lava tube and having any igneus rocks is slim at best.))((IT IS PYREX! NOT PYRX!))((Okay, done))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:04 pm

((Dude.....come on.................
Twizzlebeth wrote:
((I made that up on the spot. It might not be real))
))

Last edited by Twizzlebeth on Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot (( )))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm

((Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:29 am

((Yeesh, peoples, calm down. =,=))

Narakun glared at Nagara. Anyone who thought that Narakun felt fear or even just nervousness was badly mistaken. Narakun feared nothing and no one, with the exception of one person.

Narakun rolled her eyes. She tossed a Pokeball into the air, releasing Sabakurei.

Narakun leaped onto the Flygon's back, and Sabakurei hovered over the chasm.

"Hurry up; we don't have all day," she called to them.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Pyrex looked at the Flygon. He stared at it. It seemed relatively kind. Of course, it couldn't be as nice as Narakun. He grabbed the rock and threw it down. He heard a thunk. A few zubats began to flutter about, but it wasn't much. He tied the other end to a relatively sturdy stalagmite. He smiled and stepped back. "Okay guys! The rope is down. Narakun, I htink you should launch a Hyper Beam down there to KO the Zubats. Then we will be able to explore the bottom of the cavern. Well.... Come on! Lets go!"

Last edited by Pyrex on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To not offend Narakun's Flygon and the fact that it reminds Pyrex of a carousal)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:34 pm

((Um, I wasn't really indicating that, and the only reason I would object is 'cause it doesn't fit Narakun's character to offer a ride down on a Pokemon like a carousel horse. >_> If you still have the rope, you could use it. Anyhow, if there isn't really another easy, logical way to get down, then I suppose we could go the way you interpreted it. =_=))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 pm

(( Um.. can i join in or am i a little to late?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:14 pm

((Not my call.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:26 pm

((All can join! The more people I can take into the cave, the more I can kill when it "Gives Way"))((My post has been edited, I am sorry for Pyrex's misjudgement))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

((Thanks.))

"Hyper Beam might cause a cave-in," Narakun said dryly.

Sabakurei attacked the scattered Zubat with Dragonbreath, which also served to illuminate the crevice for a brief moment.

"Looks less than hazardous," Narakun commented after the chasm had darkened again. "Just don't make me wait too long."

Sabakurei flashed down crevice and was gone in the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:09 pm

"Nice....."

Nagara wasn't into complementing people, but what Sabakurei did was cool.

Unfourtinatly, Nagara didnt have any flying types. She did have a Dragonair, but it was in storage.

She hammered a spike to the wall, and hooked her repeling rope to it, cheacked to make shure it was secure, and repealed down.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:15 pm

Pyrex grabbed the rope and began to repel down. He thought it was a bit boring. He made sure no one was looking at him. He let go of the rope and began to Bouldur down. He reached the bottom and looked around. He stood near Narakun. He was waiting for the rest of the people.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:18 pm

"Feh, who needs Pokemon for this one? This is my element.." Kaen said to himself, and grinned. He returned the two Pokemon he had out, and flipped off into the canyon. He landed on his feet right next to Pyrex.

"It wasn't that big of a jump." he said.

((I dunno why, but I'm trying to make Kaen act out of normal. ._. Dunno what it'll lead to. probably nothin xD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

((Everyone wants to be, non-normal. Something in the forums)) ((Kay, Mikala, If you want to join you should join now. After this, bad things might happen))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Kurayami Cave-
Jump to: