Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spelunking

Go down 
+8
Miyhika
Yuri
Nagara
Narakun
Johnny Ringo
Kaen
Owat-san
Pyrex
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Spelunking - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am

Narakun wrote:
((@Pyrex: He hoped Narakun would come with them? Neutral I thought she was refraining from killing him.))

Narakun wasn't behind them when Mikala had turned to tell her to "pick up her spirits". She was already a good bit ahead, although no one had seen her move past them.

((Pyrex respects you Headmaster-San.... Mostly becuase you put up with his ruse.... He respects you and although you hate him he does not know you are a killer...))

"Cool Headmaster-San! You run really fast! And really silently.......... COOL!" said Pyrex. His voice echoed, a few Zubat's flew around at the noise, but they then settled.

"Have to make a mental note of this, Narakun can teleport.... More research is required..."
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Kaen had caught up with the others when another Zubat flew into him.

"Gah..wow. Do I have a sign on me that says "Zubat attack here?" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spelunking - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:56 pm

((I'm tempted to make Narakun randomly pull out a paper and pen and make a sign and tape it to his forehead, but that would be out of character. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:29 pm

((XDXD))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Spelunking - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/60Spelunking - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:58 pm

((Amazing Idea))

"Sorry Mr. Kaen! These Zubats don't like it when you yell!" said Pyrex.

Zubats flew around the room faster and faster. They were blinded by the Pyrex...
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Narakun whacked Pyrex on the back of the head.

"Shut up, you're making it worse," she growled in a low voice that was not only intimidating but too low to interfere with the Zubats' high-pitch sonar.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:43 pm

" Wow.. HELLO!!" Mikala heard an echo.. " Wow, that sweet.. Sorry...just wanted to try it out.." Mikala scratched that back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Narakun's eye twitched. Her sister was on her last straw, and Narakun was gonna tell show her just what that meant with Narakun around.

A punch whizzed past Mikala's face so fast that you could only tell that it happened because of the air whistling around Narakun's clenched fist. It made a tremendous hole in the wall, and Narakun had to remove her arm half-way to her elbow from cave rock. However strong, she wasn't invincible, though; her fist was bruised and her knuckles were red.

Despite what appeared to be a throbbing hand, Narakun seemed much more relaxed after venting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:50 pm

The wall where Narakun punched crumbled away to reveal Nagara, holding several crystals, and covered in dust. It was shocking, but behind her was a tunnel, and before it bended arround, there was a glow of light.

She seemed a shocked as everyone else to see the wall crumble, but it ment there was something to not about.

"UH......Hi guys......?
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:03 pm

((I'm trying to decide if I wanna have somewhat of a cave-in. XD Narakun made a seven-inch hole in the wall, ya know, and then it crumbled the rest of the way when Nagara came through. :3))

"Was wondering when you'd catch up," Narakun muttered. She noticed the crystals Nagara was holding. "What're those supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Nagara looked down to the crystals and simply said"Evolution stones."

Then she explained what happened.

While repeling down, she came across a side cave. When she had gone about ten yards, she found a cave filled with stones like hard stones, heat rocks, and icy rocks. In awe with what she found, she leanded against the back of the cave and it crumbled to form a tunnel.

She walked for five minnutes when she found a second cave , filled with leaf stones, fire stones, thunder stones, and water stones. She tried with the wall again, and it crumbled. She started walking again, and the last part didn't crumble. Then Narakun punched it, and it crumbled.

((the end lol))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

"You didn't tell me you had found a secret cave!" yelled Pyrex. "Thats so cool, why didn't you take anyone with you? You could have yelled for us..."

A lone Zubat flew down and hit Pyrex in the face. "Bwah!" he said as the Zubat flew off.

"Can I have a look at them Nagara," said Pyrex in his most innocent, sweetest, voice.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Nagara shruged her shoulders and responded to Pyrex's questions.

"You were repealing down with me, If you had stayed you would have seen the tunnel to.

And shure.....you can look at the stones I took. But I dont know why you would want to."

Nagara had a suspicious look on her face as she handed Pyrex the stones.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm

((XD Lol Pyrex the Cat Burgler. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 pm

((hes pobably trying toget Nagara's fingerprints >_>))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

((Why don't I think of these things? >_<))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm

(( lol))

"oh my gawd.. That was scary.. i swear that Narakun's punch was right in front of my face." Mikala looked at the hole. " Oh, hi Nagara-chan!" Mikala waved at her.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Narakun's fingers wriggled a bit impatiently. "Don't keep talking about it, or I might actually aim for you next time," she said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

"Heh.." Mikala walked away backwards.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:43 pm

((Pyrex doesn't have anything sinister, unless you want him to have something sinister.... you actually gave me a wonderful idea.... Twisted Evil ))

Pyrex was ensorcelated by the stones in front of him. They had there own aura around them. He looked at them.

He casually asked, "Are you going to keep all of them? I'd kinda like on to put in my room... That is, if it is okay with Headmaster-San."

((Nothing Twisted here, and why would He need fingerprints? Chances are he already has them....))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 pm

Narakun glared at Pyrex suspiciously. "And why would want to simply display it in your room?" she interroagated.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 pm

((I want to use it to power my machine of death and kill all whom inhabit the island))

"It's Shiny and I like it," said Pyrex with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 pm

Narakun glared at him but nodded her head. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well It's OK with ME if you take the stones." Nagara yelled slightly.

"I'll go get myself some more." And then she started walking back to the cyrstal room.

((thats what Im boing to call it))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:18 pm

Kaen sighed, then asked.

"Would you please stop yelling? You'll cause a cave-in" he sighed and followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spelunking   Spelunking - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spelunking
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Kurayami Cave-
Jump to: