Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinichi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Shinichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:47 pm

"It's like...an antibiotic for power. It stopped his overload, and it's only enough to just get rid of that. At least, that's what I assume you meant." he sighed, and picked Shin's body up and swung it over him piggy-back style. He grabbed Kiba's Pokeball and returned him.

You did a great job he praised Kiba, and clipped it back on his belt.

"We better get Shin and Ryo to the nurses office" Kaen said, and Satoru and Arashi followed him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Shinichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Shinichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm

"Well, I meant what the heck just happened." Durandal corrected himself.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Shinichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Tenshii wasn't sure if she was happy for Kiba's evolution or disappointed. ((xD?)) Now she really needed to get her own puppy-Pokemon.

Seeing that the battle was over and Ryo had stopped bleeding enough to be moved and properly treated, Narakun hauled Ryo up, carrying him piggy-back style (which was the easiest considering that, despite her strength, she was still a good inch or two shorter than him and most people on the island). She started walking, but, peeved, she had to stop.

"Kaen," she called, not trying to hide her annoyed attitude. "You can let down the Protect screen now." She knocked on the translucent wall like a door to make a point.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:59 pm

Kaen stumbled in embarassment. He walked up to the Protect Screen where Narakun, Tenshii, and his Dokuro were in.

"Aw, you sure?" he teased before he told Dokuro "Right, You can let down the screen. Good job." he praised, and as Dokuro let down the Protect, Kaen returned him to his Pokeball, and snapped it back to his waste.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:40 pm

If Narakun hadn't been carrying Ryo, she might have socked Kaen considering her recent bad mood.

"Nh," she grunted. "We should get these two back to the nurse's office," she said after a moment, indicating Ryo and Shin. ((Whoops, I was like "where's Shin again?" and I reread you earlier post. I guess I almost copied you word-for-word since I didn't read the whole thing xD;Wink)
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:25 pm

((wrappin things up, post may be shorter then I want it to be))

Mental Battle

Both Shinichi's were panting, and swaying back and forth from exhaustion. The overload in the real world was a result of their battle, and when Kaen injected the tranquilizer, it shorted them out, to say. The energy-created Shinichi(2) was cursing, and trying to prepare a final attack. The real Shin was losing consciousness fast, and he raised his hand, his Dusknoir-combined form was gone in a flash, and Shin's normal body reformed.

"Give up yet?" the fake Shinichi cackled, baring his teeth, and running his tongue along each tooth.

"I'll be done once you're gone. For good. I will get rid of you. You're tampering with everyone's lives, and I can't stop you. Shinichi panted, gritting his teeth. He formed a dagger out of the leftover energy overload, and stood up. He charged, and swung at the fake Shinichi. The fake Shinichi knocked the real Shin's arm out of the way, and responded.

"I should say the same to you. You were tested on in a laboratory, created for destruction. It's because of your power I'm here now. Face it. I am you." the fake Shinichi then cackled.

Shut. UP!" the real Shin growled, and thrusted the dagger through the fake Shinichi. The fake Shin dropped to his knees, suddenly distorting.

"Heh...the truth...was...too much...huh? Well...remember this: ...we are one being. Once...you think I'm...gone...and...lose your focus...I'll be there...to...take you over." he heaved, as a purple blood was dripping from him. Suddenly he yelled out a shriek, and a mutilated Spooky Plate Arceus-human hybrid took his form. He then shattered, and Shin closed his eyes, blocking the remains splattering everywhere. Shin let out a long sigh, then fell to the floor, passed out from mental and physical exhaustion.

Yumigata Rocks

Shin briefly opened his eyes, the energy lines covering his face and arms fading.

"Nii-san....he's gone." Shin spoke weakly, than fell back into unconsciousness. Kaen whipped his head around to see a more peaceful look on Shin's face, and he smiled gently.

"Thank Arceus..." he mumbled, and chuckled slightly. He then nodded at Narakun's statement.

"Let's go get them help." he said.

((That felt like a longer post, but I dunno. It doesn't seem that long.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Narakun nodded, then starting walking back towards the school, where Ryo and Shin could be better treated.

Tenshii, bored from not participating in the fight, wandered off in a different direction.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:22 am

"So, uh, what happened?" Durandal asked. Things weren't getting explained and that sounded problematic.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

((Um, we all left. xD.))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:40 am

(((Oh. I'll retcon them elsewhere, later, then.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinichi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinichi   Shinichi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinichi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Yumigata Rocks-
Jump to: