Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only the Beginning

Go down 
+6
Miyhika
Nagara
Mikala
Kaen
Pyrex
Aima
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Only the Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Only the Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

((Owao.. lol this is good so far. Can i jump in? Don't know what i would say, but can i give it a shot?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Only the Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:27 pm

((Iono, fine with me. .-.))

Sabakurei obeyed the sweet voice in his head. He flew at Natsuki with a powerful Dragon Claw attack.

Narakun dodge-rolled out of the way of the Hyper Beam shot erratically by the Gyarados.

How can we attack Mitsuki if we can't use our Pokemon and she's basically floating above the lake?! Narakun thought. She'll probably be able to dodge or block anything we throw or shoot, too!

((Can Mitsuki control people?? o_o That would be scary as well as kewl. :3

Then again, I'll bet that Natsuki, Aima and Narakun are vulnerable anyway because of their Pokemon DNA. =3=))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/60Only the Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:39 pm

Pyrex knew he was now completely useless ((He finally admits it)). But he knew what might help.

He used the last bit of aura he could find and sent a wave of it towards Narakun. It was a message.

Narakun saw a quick image of Pyrex. It was just a flash, however it was rooted into her memory. ((This is how the message was meant to be transfered, not godmodding))

The message was as follows, "Look, I know that you have secrets, and I'm pretty sure you know that I have my own. So please, I want you to not speak a word of this, but this might be life and death. You are not going to hit her, the only real way to beat her is to overpower her with an equal to or greater than physcic force. Go into my dorm room, yes, run from the fight. Go to my computer desk. The top drawer on the left and the bottom drawer on the right. The one on the left has blue pills, 7 of them. Take 2, its the only chance in hell that we're going to get through this. Then the document in the right had drawer has a huge stack of papers, go to page 4815. There is a bunch of stuff on phsycic warfare, read it over quickly and come back. I suggest taking the pills with food. They are Aura boosting drugs, the last 7 in the world, remember that. And yeah, don't tell anyone... Please."

Then Pyrex dropped, it was all to much for him.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:09 pm

((@Narakun: Yes she can, I said that once before. She can control anything with a brain, which means Pyrex must be immune! (Kidding. Sorry, it had to be done!)))

Natsuki rolled out of the way, barely missing the flaming claws as she ran. She had a hunch of how to defeat the girl, but she wouldn't be able to test it if she was dead...

She then suddenly whipped around, shooting an Ice Beam from her hand straight for the Sabakurei.

Aima growled, her anger building up. She dodged another Hyper Beam, becoming quite sick the the girl's antics.

The girl smiled in satisfaction, as she sat cross-legged in mid-air, watching it all like a good movie.

Then suddenly, a voice rang in her mind, a memory from only a few months ago.

"What's on your mind, Mitsuki?"

"I've found them, Kudaku. Both Aima and Natsuki."

"You don't say."

"I do indeed say. They've hidden themselves on some miserable little island in the middle of nowhere."

"That's very descriptive. Don't you think you should let the others know so you can get back up if you need it?"

"NO! They're mine... I can take them myself."

"...Mitsuki, you're letting your emotions get the better of you. If they figure out how to take you out, they won't hold back for even a second."

"I said NO!! I can take them myself!"

".....I see there's no convincing you otherwise."

"That's right. I'm leaving tomorrow, you'd better not tell the others, not even Mom."

"A tall order, but doable at the least. Remember, I'll be right behind you if you need me--"

"I DON'T!"

"Alright alright, you don't need me. But remember: We want them back alive."

Those last words rang in her head over and over again. "We want them back alive" She ignored these words for the time, enjoying the scene far too much.

Natsuki was tuned in to this memory, taking advantage of the girl's current distraction.

"Kudaku..." Natsuki thought.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/60Only the Beginning - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 am

((Um, Aima-Chan, That was a Given.... How you going to kill her? Cuz' I'm getting Narakun to take poison, drugs, cocaine, er um, PILLS! Very Happy And then she will kill her for me, I hope, Maybe... Okay, the plan's probly bogus.... Just considering how powerful all of these crazy people are.

This Smiley Very Happy should be renamed Pyrex.... This one *Face/Paln* should be renamed, Narakun))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm

((Sorry, what was a given now? d=))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:52 am

((Hey, remember when people were actually posting here? xD))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 am

((Why, Remember when we weren't have a Forum/Religion breakup that caused a whole pounch of drama and halted most rp's in their tracks?)) ((Lol, interpret how you wish, but I am dead on the shore, well, not dead, just, blacked out. and the given was Pyrex's lack of a brain.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

((Ah. Should I wait a while before booting this up again?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:06 pm

((I hope this comes back to life soon. I think it's my turn, but I can't think of a single thing to post. XD))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am

((If it doesn't I'm just gonna bring someone else in and make everyone explode and have it be over. =¬= Or I could make Hitorii come on.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 pm

((Or...or...Shinichi can come in. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Narakun wrote:
((I hope this comes back to life soon. I think it's my turn, but I can't think of a single thing to post. XD))

((Pyrex got your tongue?))
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Number of posts : 588
Dorm : Arceus Phantom
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

((Lame joke.....I'm just here to see what this is about.))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:36 am

((Okay, Basically these guys made themselves an RP arc, and now they are ending by having the villain appear and fighting her. You can jump in, maybe save the nearly dead Pyrex on the floor.))
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

((No thanks, I kind of suck at RPs, so I don't want to ruin it. Also I'd be doing Narakun a favor, lol.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Kaen wrote:
((Or...or...Shinichi can come in. 8D ))

((

Spoiler:

<<---Wasn't expecting that in the slightest. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:35 pm

(( It was just an idea...lol))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:39 pm

((I'm lost. .-. But lol to the milk splatter--that happened to me at camp. The girl across from me had a "funny" thought while she was drinking water and I took some spray to the face. DXD))
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm

((I'll just be going then...))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:35 am

((Lawl, spit takes are fun. =w=

Spoiler:

-gets shot-))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:18 pm

((Yes, yes indeed. =w=))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 pm

((xD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:55 pm

((Lol, nice edit, Aima-chan. XDDD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only the Beginning
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next