Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]

Go down 
+5
Ryo
Nagara
Aima
Narakun
Kaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Narakun rolled her ayes at Hitorii's pout.

It wasn't that she specifically disliked his company--or some others', for that matter--but she didn't exactly enjoy it either.

And she was extremely tired.

"'Injured?' 'Dearest Narakun?' Spare me. It's only a little scratch," Narakun scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Number of posts : 189
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

((OH MY GOD. I NEED TO JOIN. PLEEEEESE LET M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:22 pm

((Ok, Aima-chan said I could. Prepare to be awesomenessed.))

"Hello all." A voice came from the doorway, which was suddenly open.

With a faint aura of kick-ass-assassin charm, Miyhika was leaning against the door. Her arms were folded, and she'd heard everything they'd mentioned.

((God, how many human test subjects are there here? -raises hand meekly))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:31 pm

((I think that it's a law that if you want to be a teacher, you have to be some kind genetic freak/human test subject/freakazoid with some odd power.

It doesn't really apply for Mizu-chan and Taru-chan though. XD))

Aima froze.

"Heh." Aima said, smirking a little. "I was wondering when you were going to show up."

Natsuki said nothing, eyes, now locked in Miyhika.
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:15 pm

"You know me," Miyhika said tonelessly. "Always flirting with danger."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Narakun smirked devilishly, but inwardly she cringed slightly.

"'Flirting with danger' can have devastating results," Narakun growled slightly.

If no one was getting anywhere with this conversation, she should leave soon.

I'll give it a few more minutes, Narakun thought. Then if we're still not making any progress, then I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Nagara was supprised with how many people arrived in the room so soon.

Though she can't read minds, she was positive she knew what was going on in Aima's, Narakun's, Kaen's, Ryo's, and Natsuki's heads.

"Uh, Natsuki, what are you going to do about Hitorii and....uh..."Nagara didnt know who this new person was."I'm sorry, whats your name?"she said facing Miyhika.

Last edited by Twizzlebeth on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled "new")
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Hitorii smiled, pleased that everyone was getting to know each other.

"I'm afraid she can't do anything about me..." Hitorii began, answering Natsuki's question for her. "In fact, none of you can, until you explain to me what's going on."

He finished on a bit of a concerned note, yet still polite.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Natsuki kept her poker face.

She said calmly and without hesitation: "Quite simple, Hitorii-sama. Our sister is attacking the academy."

She said it casually, and with all out frank-ness, as if chatting about the weather.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:15 pm

Narakun shrugged. "Simple as that. She's the one behind all of the Pokemon attacks."

"Undoubtedly Mistuki will cause the loss of at least Aima and Natsuki if nothing is done about it soon. She would probably not hesitate to injure or kill the rest of us if we tried to intervene," Narakun said coldly. "Which is why I suggested one full-power attack to bring her down all at once."
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Miyhika did not move into the room.

"I am Miyhika," she said, turning her gaze on Nagara. "And Narakun, I did not mean that I enjoy danger. I was merely referring to the fact that I always seem to be around it."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:45 pm

Narakun bit back a retort of something like "I wasn't implying that you enjoyed it."

Now wasn't the time to argue amongst themselves, or else Narakun might've already been kicked out for saying harsh things that she had in fact so far been holding back.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:41 pm

Hitorii saw that Narakun wasn't pleased, and he could tell that this could escalate into something higher.

"Now now you two, don't start anything that you'll regret later." Hitorii said, standing between them. "But I'm glad you are all so prepared. I don't suppose you'll be needing my help then..."

Last edited by Hitorii on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:14 pm

((Narakun never said those words aloud, but okay....I just said that she restrained herself from saying that. >,>))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:31 pm

((Ah, sorry. Didn't see that. I edited the post.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:56 pm

"Quit screwing around," Natsuki said bluntly. "Of course we need your help. Just from the looks of you, I can tell you intended to help anyway."

She wasn't in the mood to kid around, and it was showing.

Aima couldn't tell if Natsuki was just annoyed, or if she didn't like Hitorii.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 pm

"I'm only helping because at this point there's no turning back. There isn't any reason for me not to anyway," Narakun muttered under her breath.

Narakun sighed. "So what's the deal then? Are we gonna make a plan or not? Standing around talking about how important and dire the situation is isn't going to help," she said a bit louder.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Nagara was pondering about three things at a time. As her name suggested, she could multi-task quickly when she was young. When she turned seven, she lost this ability, but now she could think about 20 things at once.

Suddenly her face lit up with an idea. "Guys! I have two!........"

Suddenly her face darkened as if she was a ten-year-old that lost a game for her team."Never mind....my ideas have flaws that we can't afford in our plan of action......" "Whatever that may be...." she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:30 pm

((Crap, I can't resist Whaaaaat?!

Quote :
Suddenly her face lit up with an idea. "Guys! I have two!........"

That's what she said.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:50 am

((XDDDDDDDDD

Normally I'd shoot you for a pointless post, but you made me lol too hard to care. ^^; ))

Natsuki's face was still expressionless as she spoke.

"It it obvious we already have a plan, as suggested by Narakun. Our attacks alone will do nothing, so it is obvious that he have to work in combination with one another."

She looked back at Narakun, her arms folded.

"I believe we are done for tonight." She said. "Let us be on our way."

Aima wasn't surprised. Despite her sister's cool atmosphere, she could be impatient at times.

Usually when Natsuki had had enough, that was that.

((Lawl, sorry for dragging this RP out this long, I was stalling to see if I could come up with a good plot line. Guess I'm gonna hafta wing it, as usual. ._.;;; ))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:21 pm

((I'm just gonna make this Kaen's RP thread. Like Aima's XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:22 pm

((Lol, oh well, it was fun making Narakun all impatient and irritable. ^^))

"Good," Narakun said, exhausted. "No doubt that we'll be meeting again..." she said, and stalked out the door, her feet not making any noise against the plush carpet.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Kaen turned to Ryo, and they both nodded.

"I'll try to work on something. If anything, I might be able to come up with something that could render Mitsuki's powers useless. I'm sure she broke free of her mental prison.

((Now, I'm gonna need to splice and merge some threads...))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 9:22 pm

((You have fun with that, Kaen. XD An the mean time, I think I might have figured out how to end the who Mistuki thing, but I'll have to Ask Hitorii. >_>

I dun really wanna kill'er, so I think I might've come up with something else that could work.

Gawd, how does Kubo do it?! >_<()

Fun Fact: I wanna new computer. D: ))
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Miyhika was expressionless as she left. Something was very wrong, and it wasn't helping her Let's-Be-Friendly-To-Total-Strangers! outlook.

"Goodnight," she said, and turned down the corridor, Kitsune beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next