Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]

Go down 
+5
Ryo
Nagara
Aima
Narakun
Kaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:33 pm

(( Who are we waiting for? ))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 8:25 pm

((owao. =,=))

Kaen could feel Mitsuki breaking out of the mental prison he put her in.

"I'm in...I doubt Mitsuki will leave me alone now, either way" Kaen said, half-laughing. His expression darkened, and he continued his sentence.

"You say there is twelve hunting you down, including Mitsuki, am I correct? What about the other three people. They could help us, if they are able to..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:07 am

"I'm sure they do." Natsuki muttered, looking at Narakun with intense eyes.

But she cut off her soon-to-be cat fight with Narakun, and turned her attention to Kaen, pausing at his remark.

"Trust me," She said. "If they could help, they would. They're being just as hunted as us, maybe even more. Perhaps I'll tell you about them when we don't have the threat of Mitsuki spying on us."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:31 am

"Fair enough." Kaen said, "Does Mitsuki have any weaknesses? Like a Ghost type, or something?"

((Short post XD))
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Visiting Headmaster
Visiting Headmaster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 am

"I have to know one more thing before I help" Ryo stated.

" You said their is 17 of you, one for each type, am I right? But unless you count the 18 different Arceus, no one has found a legendary Pokemon for EACH type...are they hiding something?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 am

"Yeah.... I was thinking the same thing. There's no such thing as a fighting, bug or poison legenary."
Nagara said in a very suspicious voice.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Natsuki was silent for a moment.

"What do you think?" She said. "It was compensated for by giving them extra power so they could protect themselves."

She continued.

"And we do have weaknesses matching our specific type. For example, I am weak to fire and Aima is weak to water."

Natsuki had a bit of a dramatic pause.

"But that's what the defense mechanisms are for. The ones built into us. When attacked with our weaknesses, as a last resort we'll lose consciousness and the DNA of the strongest Pokémon used to create us will kick in and attack the source of the threat.

Eventually though, the great strain will cause us to pass out, but by that time, we have usually destroyed the source and moved as far away from it as possible, as the mechanism is set to do."

Natsuki looked over at Narakun once more

"Which means that anyone who survives an attack like this should count their lucky stars." She said, more to Narakun than anyone else.

She returned to addressing the rest of the room.

"So if we attack her with her weakness, her mechanism will kick in, and we'll have the equivalent of an angry Mewtwo at our throats."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm

"Then there's only one way to defeat her," Narakun said with a "duh" attitude.

She paused dramatically.

"Take her down in one shot."
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 am

"My how exciting this all must be." Hitorii said, suddenly being across the room from Aima and Natsuki.

He smiled cheerfully, the moonlight pouring in the window illuminating his long silver hair.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you youngsters were up to something." He said cheerfully, his deep green eyes twinkling in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 am

(( O_O() Does Hitorii pass through walls?))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:32 am

((Don't think so. He's just a ninja is all. =,=))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:32 pm

(( What the--?! Hitorii's a ninja...? Somehow, when I think of ninjas, Hitorii doesn't particularly come to mind....))

Narakun gritted her teeth. Youngsters?! Hardly even. Up to something? No, duh, Hitorii, we're just standing around with sinister looks on our faces while we wait for an available bowling alley.

Honestly, I wish Hitorii didn't act so innocent and carefree all the time. It's gettin' on my nerves. Narakun thought.

"We were just....chatting....." Narakun growled through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 am

((Well, some ninja's are loud-mouth idiots. =|))

It might be good to tell Hitorii what's going on. He IS the owner of this island. He'll find out sooner or later. Kaen thought-spoke to Aima, Nagara, and Narakun.

"Hitorii, this is a surprise. Do you need anything?" Kaen asked. It was rare for the owner of the island to visit his office.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 am

Aima eyed Hitorii.

Hitorii looked carefree and innocent, as usual. Deep down, Aima knew that this was all the more reason to think that he already knew everything.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:08 pm

((Are we gonna follow through with this RP??))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 5:11 pm

((I don't think its my turn.......is it?))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 pm

((Nah, it's Hitorii's turn, as usual. XD

I think I scared him away with the April Fool's prank. But not only that, he's lazier than I am. XD

I'll see if I can get him from across the street.))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Aima wrote:
((Nah, it's Hitorii's turn, as usual. XD))

(("As usual"? =_= ...Tch, okay, so you're right, I don't visit often, but you know I have my reasons.))

Kaen wrote:
"Hitorii, this is a surprise. Do you need anything?"

Hitorii looked toward Kaen, his eyes seeming far more intense than usual.

"I should be asking you that same question." He said, looking a bit concerned.

Then, he glanced at Aima and Natsuki for a moment.

His eyes then met with Natsuki's, and he raised an eyebrow.

"My, I didn't know we had a UCA student attending our academy... I got no word of a transfer." He said, walking over to Natsuki and observing her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Natsuki stared right back, their gazes clashing for a moment.

And in that moment, the atmosphere in the room seemed to become ten times as tense as it was before.

Natsuki was silent for a moment as Hitorii examined her.

"There was no transfer. If you check UCA's archives, it is labeled that I am on a leave of absence." She said, her chilled voice lightly frosted with defensiveness.

"But a headmaster such as yourself would have known this right off the bat..."

Her tone was now sightly mocking.

"You may look foolish, but your eyes betray your well-crafted disguise." Natsuki thought-spoke to him.

"Tsuki-chan." Aima said in a warning tone, taking a guess as to what she was doing.

Natsuki was silent, both mentally and physically,

"Hitorii-sama... This is my sister, Natsuki Hiromiko." She said, trying to lessen the dense atmosphere about the room.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/60Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:39 pm

((Can anyone fill me in on this. Every RP needs a bit of Pyrex's form of love and care.))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 pm

((Read the archives. This takes place shortly after Narakun's, Nagara's and Kaen's expedition in Harusame Forest.))

Amused, Narakun wondered if Natsuki would end up provoking Hitorii and causing a fight. A small smirk curled her lips at the thought.

"We should finish this conversation soon," Narakun growled. "With or without Hitorii-sama's presence. It is getting quite late."

Narakun obviously was getting impatient. She had already been getting next to no sleep as it was lately, and she wanted to at least attempt to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 am

"Pleased to meet you, Natsuki." Hitorii said, eyes still locked with hers.

Hitorii then turned to Narakun in response to her words.

"Narakun, I didn't know you disliked like my company that much!" He said, jokingly doing a sort of pout that a 5-year-old would do if he'd just lost a toy.

Hitorii then became serious once more (or at least as serious as anyone had ever seen Hitorii become), the joking pout vanishing in an instant.

"And anyways, it seems this conversation ended once I entered the room." He said, smiling smartly. "Nevertheless, I would still like to know why I have a UCA student at my academy, and more importantly, why our dearest Narakun is injured."

He was of course pointing out Narakun's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:41 pm

((Iono why I made the Ryo account, might as well delete it. XD))

Ryo looked away, coming foward from the shadow he was sitting under. He revealed his UCA Headmaster title on his coat, and he turned his gaze to Hitorii, and said

"My apologies, Hitorii. Kaen had called me over from UCA, and apparantly Natsuki was asked to come over as well."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:47 pm

((You see now why it is futile? XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:03 pm

((-nods head-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next