Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [Regular]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [Regular] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [Regular] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [Regular] Empty
PostSubject: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Kaen sets down his stuff and takes in the scenery. The walls were painted dark purple/black, which went along with the ceiling painted like a starry night. Above the fireplace held a portrait of Darkrai, along with a picture of a trainer with black hair and dark blue eyes, wearing a black hooded shirt and jeans.

The trainer must have held some sort of importance...was he the first headmaster here?

Alongside the fireplace held a bookshelf with almost anything you could think of. On the other side of the room, there was a small path that led to a room, which held a kitchen and a bed. behind his desk held a door that led to a porch, with a view of the forest by the academy. He walked back out, and saw there was a silver tv that was hanging on the wall.

((Lawl bad description, I know...I'll edit it if I need to >.<))

"Wau..." Kaen stuttered. "This place looks fit for a king, much less a teacher of a school..."

Kaen looks over and sees an egg laying on the desk, with a letter that said.

Dear Kaen,
I didn't get to talk to you before, but I'm glad you were able to get this far. It seems you are going to make a better life hear, and I'm happy for you. Along with this letter is an egg that I hope you take care of. I hope we can talk in person, but as you know, we can't. I wish you well.
Sincerly,
~A friend

Kaen smiled as he read it. Meanwhile the egg starts to glow and it disappears, with a baby Poocheyana that had a white mark on its forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt. The Poocheyana yawned and opened its eyes to look at it's new trainer. Kaen then smiles and picks it up.

"Well, hello there little guy, welcome to the Darkrai Dorm...and my team" Kaen said as he catches the Pokemon, only to let it out again. "Now...what to name you..."

Kaen walks off, with the baby Pokemon trotting beside him as he goes to unpack his stuff.

Last edited by Kaen on Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made it a sticky so it'd be ontop. =3 Thanks XD)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [Regular] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [Regular] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:26 pm

((Yay'cha!

<
D
<

I need to edit my room...))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm

((lolz...I just noticed meh Poocheyana has the same name as your Arcanine...should i change it? Or do you not mind >.> lawl))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:13 pm

((Nah, I dun mind. It's a free country. =/))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Aima didn't feel like saying anything, even talking about it put her at risk.

Nevertheless, she continued.

"She... is my sister. Not Natsuki, another sister." She said, the strain in her voice noticeable.

"Misturi.... is the Psychic type of our family. She's been on my trail since we escaped...."

Aima paused. She hadn't had to tell anyone about herself in a long time.

"She can brainwash living creatures... and make them do as she wishes. She's like me..."

Her words trailed off, as if thinking about how to phrase it correctly.

"She a Human-Pokémon hybrid." She said finally.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Kaen was somewhat surprised. "I knew a regular human couldn't have done it...I was thinking some sort of machine..." Kaen paused and then said "This might be a bit dangerous...but do you want to track down Misturi? I could go by myself if you'd prefer"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [Regular]   Kaen's Office [Regular] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [Regular]
Page 1 of 1