Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arceus751

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Left_bar_bleue2/2nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Empty
PostSubject: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:10 pm

ok,so i go to the shrine(or however you spell it)to pay my respects,when a pokemon,out of nowhere jumps on me and knocks me down and out for at least 5 hours.it had sharp claws but the pokemon was small though.it was too fast that i didn't see what pokemon it was.embarrising.though i hit my head really,really hard on the ground.but,as i was passing out saw someone coming,i passed out before i could see who it was. i also suffered to many injuries to survive without seeing the nurse in 10 days tops.also before i passed out i screamed for help like 7 times.noone came.yet.i waited out cold for someone to come and help.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Left_bar_bleue100/100nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:54 pm

((...))
Back to top Go down
arceus751

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Left_bar_bleue2/2nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/2)

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm

1 hour has passed,noone has come.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Left_bar_bleue100/100nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:39 pm

(('Cause we hate you. Nah, jk, but if you're that desperate to RP, then I will contribute. I didn't wanna at first 'cause it's makin' Narakun look like she likes saving people (she already saved Taru-chan).

BTW, this is a lame copy of Taru-chan's topic. =_=))

Narakun sat on a rock in Harusame Forest, in a kind of meditation. She could sit still for hours, seemingly unconcious, thinking about nothing. It helped her keep from aimlessly taking out her rage -verbally or physically- on other people.

A scream rang through the air. Narakun's head whipped toward the sound. Again...again...again...seven times.

As if on cue, Okami, her Mightyena, appeared in a brief flash of red light, and the two were off in seconds, Narakun astride Okami.

They came skidding to a halt at the Shrine. Narakun leaped off of Okami, and, eyes darting around, noticed that there were a few specks of blood here and there.

Okami's nose twitched, and she bounded off, deeper into the Shrine. Narakun sprinted after her.

She was unprepared for the sight. A kid --about ten or eleven years old-- was lying on the ground, with slash marks across his body.

Normally, Narakun might have ignored, but the kid was in really bad shape; he'd obviously taken a real beating.

She hurried to his side and took out her first aid kit, which had been a neccesity for her survival before she had come to Neo Challenges.

As she began to wrap up the worst of his wounds in gauze, she screamed out in pain, caughing up blood, as she felt something rip through her back.

She whirled and saw that Okami had attacked the strange thing that must have got the kid she was tending.

It was a Sneasel--Narakun decided that she shouldn't have been surprised.

"Okami, quick, use Crunch!" Narakun gasped, still bleeding.

Okami obeyed, biting down on the struggling Sneasel, immediately fainting it.

Narakun decided that the best thing to do to keep the Sneasel from causing more trouble was to catch it--she threw a Great Ball, and it was captured. The ball vaporized immediately, warped off to a Pokemon Center as her party was full.

The slash on her back ran from the middle of her neck to mid-way down her back. Any deeper, and the cut might have been fatal. It was already dripping and staining the floor and her clothes.

Glancing at the boy to make sure he was okay for the time being, she leaned against a small stone alter with a Dragonair carved into it, slipping slowly into a light unconsiousness.

((Someone can or can't come into play here if they want; Narakun will be able to take care of herself even if no one alse comes.))

Last edited by Narakun on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arceus751

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 am

about 4 or 5 hours later i got on to my back lifted my legs from the ground and pushed off with my back.i landed on my feet without stepping back from a messup.it was a perfect land! i picked up my poke-balls from the ground and put them back on my belt of poke-balls((will soon be updated to my profile)).i went farther into the shrine,bowed and started to walk away from the shrine.i sat on the floor at the entrance of the shrine thinking that noone would see me there if there was anyone else there.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:12 pm

"This isn't right...." A familiar voice said, sounding cold with a slight hint of suppressed emotion.

As if from nowhere, Hitorii stepped from the shadow, looking at the blood splattered on the stone path.

His eyes narrowed, the look of displeasure obvious upon his face.

He remembered Johnny Ringo's report about Takatoshi.

"He seemed out of control...not quite himself...almost unwilling."

Hitorii strode over to Narakun, his heavy blue cloak gently swaying behind him as he walked.

"You captured the Sneasel, am I right?" He said, his voice completely different from his usual carefree tone.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 pm

((Narakun's supposed to be passed out on da floor!! >_< Oh well, just for you, I'll wake her up.))

Narakun stirred. Her eyes blinked open. They were normally green, but they were clouded over with red now.

She looked up at Hitorii, and hurriedly pulled herself up, though she couldn't supress wincing from her slash.

"Yes, I captured it. There shouldn't be many more problems here, especially with Akuma." She looked off slightly. "And yes, I've already nicknamed her. She won't cause any more trouble for anyone else."

The red was slowly starting to fade, but the green was still barely visible.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:59 pm

((ZOMG! SUNE! err...HITORII!!! lawlz.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:02 pm

((Yeah, he's not online often. I'm surprised that he showed up, 'specially here.

Hitorii, post, before Narakun bleeds to death while waiting for you to reply! XD))
Back to top Go down
arceus751

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 am

i woke up from a nap at the entrance of the shrine and heard what was going on,and apperenetly galade heard it and came out of his poke-ball."alright gallade you can stay out of your poke-ball for a while"i said with blue eyes"just stay out of sight"Galade nodded yes and sat down."omg"i came out rubbing my blue eyes"that was a real beating i got,what pokemon was it?"-wounds all healed-
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

((-face/palm- oh, wow, I just almost died, and now after one hour I'm perfectly fine! -sarcastic-

It. Doesn't. Work. Like. That. At. All.

Sheesh, one would at least think that he'd say thanks! Besides, he could've seen me fine, I was about 10 feet away.))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:47 pm

Hitorii ignored the student on the steps.

He was not of grave importance at this moment.

"You'll have to take good care of that Sneasel." Hitorii began. "Because she won't have any idea what happened when she finds herself in the PC."

"You must be careful, for she probably will not remember attacking you, or that young man over there." He said, gesturing his head, towards the steps.

His usual smile was gone, now only replaced by a look of grim concern.

Then, his tall figure bent over, and, with speed and grace, gently picked up the gravely bleeding Narakun.

"I am aware of your healing abilities, but you will need some help to recover your strength before you can treat yourself further. Please do not object." He said, his voice suddenly strong and commanding.

His soft blue cloak seemed to wrap around them, as light as clouds, yet as strong as steel.

"Are you ready?" He thought-spoke, to Narakun, preferring to be unheard by others.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:55 pm

((He showed up again. lawlz. <.<...Im gonna be a side viewer, lawlz. Shinobi Tree jumping time))

Kaen was perched on one of the few trees far enough from the others that they didn't notice him. He looked carefully if he should join in.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Okami snarled viciously and prepared ot lunge at Hitorii's sudden, swift movement toward Narakun, but backed off a bit when she saw that Hitorii was trying to help. Her teeth were still bared, however, and her muscles were tense.

Narakun opened her mouth to protest, but then reluctantly closed it. There was no way that she could say that she could take care of herself just fine without lying. Lying to her headmaster and employer wasn't a vary smart thing to do.

In her current state, she could only allow herself to be embarressed by being arried around by a child--and scowl at Hitorii a little bit. There was no point in trying to even attempt walking, even with Hitorii's support; moving would cause more blood loss, and that was something she could not afford right now.

She folded her arms and looked away, but suddenly cringed as a spasm of agony shot through her injured body.

Okami, who was very tense and alert for any signs of other dangers, picked up a slightly familiar smell. ((Lawl, Kaen didn't check to see if he was upwind or not.>=3)) Slightly alarmed, she thought-spoke at Narakun.

Narakun. There's someone hiding...there! In the trees!

Narakun shifted her head slightly to see, making an effort not to flinch at the pain from her neck.

It's....Kaen, looks like. He's the Ground teacher here, you don't need to worry....although it's a bit embarrassing for anyone to see me like this. she replied to her Mightyena reassuringly.

"Hitorii-sama, it appears that we're being watched." Narakun said out loud to Hitorii. Otherwise, I guess that I'm ready to go. The sooner I can get this bloody mess cleaned up, the better. she added in thought-speak.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 pm

((TT_TT...ive been found...))

Kaen jumped down, having sensed that he was sensed ((does that make sense? lawl)) He quickly looked at the crowd and asked "May I do anything to help?"
Back to top Go down
arceus751

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm

"gallade get over here."-gallade comes over-"oh and uh thanks alot. gallade can ya get us outa here,i'm feeling a bit dizzy."

p.s sorry if i spelled anything wrong at all,sometimes i'm kinda bad at grammer Eheheh...
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 am

Hitorii smiled politely at Kaen.

"Not at this present moment, no. But..." Hitorii started. "If you hear anything about more attacks, I would be grateful if you let me know."

He then leaned in closer to Kaen, and though-spoke to him. "There's something very wrong at work here, and I need to find out what it is, for the sake of the academy."

For an instant, his courteous smile faded yet again, to be replaced with the eerie look of seriousness that was rarely seen on Hitorii's face.

He then backed away, and smiled again.

'Take care!" He said cheerfully, as he started toward the forest.

He then paused, and said with a tone of command in his voice: "And I suggest that you, young man, stay away from this place." To the student on the steps of the shrine.

And with that, he strode into the forest, where the shadows engulfed him and Narakun, leaving no trace showing that they'd ever been there.
Back to top Go down
arceus751

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:38 am

al least i was just about to leave on gallade-grabs onto gallade's shoulders-cya

p.s don't post here until i come back.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 pm

((Noez! We're not waiting for you, 'specially since you're currently banned! (I'm not trying to rub it in, but we might end up waiting a year or more if we wait for your un-banment.)))

Okami glanced at Kaen and nodded at him respectfully before she took off after Hitorii and Narakun.

As she went, she thought-spoke to Kaen: Thank you for your concern, even though it wasn't particularly useful just now. Narakun rarely seems to realize when she needs help, even when her life depends on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)   nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nearly killed by somthing small(embarresing)
Page 1 of 1