Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)

Go down 
+4
Mizumi
Johnny Ringo
Narakun
Hotaru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Left_bar_bleue100/100Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Hotaru raced across the open plain, one hand holding her wide straw hat in place, the other pumping furiously as she ran for her life.

Above her a Fearow flew almost as fast, swooping down on her occaisionally, making her duck to keep from losing her head or letting him grab her and carry her away.

"I'm sorry I tripped over you, really!" Hotaru screamed up at the bird, making no attempt to cover her fright. "I really am! I was being careless I know that! I promise I'll never pay more attention to the Pokémon I'm trying to catch than to where I'm stepping!"

The bird, of course, ignored her pleas, and swooped again, making her tumble forward, and her belt with her Pokéballs snapped off. "Omigod!" She gasped as she came to a stop after rolling four times, she got up to get her belt, but the Fearow was on her almost at once, and it almost got her as she dove forward, gasping her belt her shaking hands.

Now there was no way out.

"OH GOD! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" She shrieked, tears welling in the corners of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Left_bar_bleue100/100Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 pm

((Mind if I post here? I've been meaning to lately, but with school and whatnot...XP))

Narakun crept through the grass, with Sakura at her heels.

In front of her grazed a Girafarig.

She had decided to catch it for Mikala, with Girafarig being rare and Mikala being the Psychic teacher.

A terrifying screech rang through the air, and the startled Girafarig ran off.

"Chikusho!" Narakun muttered.

She heard another frightening cry and something else--a scream.

Narakun needed to hear no more. As heartless as she normally seemed, she would not let anyone be in any pain, terror, or danger, not if she could help it. She'd been that way ever since she'd run away.

She instantly returned Sakura to her Pokeball.

"Sabakurei! Emergency!" She said, tossing a Pokeball into the air.

Her Flygon appeared, and Narakun leaped on.

"Go! That way!" she commanded.

They sped over the plains, and soon Narakun found the cause of all the ruckus.

Takatoshi --a territorial and occasionally aggresive Fearow-- was in pursuit of Hotaru, the Electric teacher (equivelent to the cat).

You know what to do. Narakun thought-spoke at Sabakurei.

Sabakurei and Narakun barreled into Takatoshi just as he began a swoop at Hotaru, who had fallen on the floor.

Stunned, the Fearow fought to stay in the air and recover.

"Hotaru!" Narakun called down. "Now would be a good time to do something--like call up Akari, or better yet, RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Number of posts : 81
Dorm : Arceus, I s'pose. ^^()
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm

((Aima-chan, please excuse us using Takatoshi, since by all means he is your character. Lol, random. ^^() Hey folks! Long time to see! Aima-chan needs to develop a catching system for these places...))

Johnny Ringo sat on a large rock, about 8 feet high, that lay on top of a hill, near the middle of the great plain.

He sat cross-legged, eyes closed at if meditating.

Clapton, his Lucario, sat back-to-back with Johnny in the exact same position as his trainer.

Then, they heard a scream, and they both reacted at the same time, both turning their heads and opening their eyes to see what was happening.

Then they both jumped down, and raced to the scene.

Takatoshi continued the chase, angered that the humans had tread too close to his territory.

Johnny focused on the view before him, and listened hard, trying to catch onto the people's voices.

He heard Narakun speak.

"Now would be a good time to do something--like call up Akari, or better yet, RUN!"

"No," He thought to himself. "That wouldn't be the best thing to do in their situation."

He then tuned in to Takatoshi, listening to his caws of anger.

Something wasn't right about them. They seemed different...

"Like an actor who reads the wrong script...." He thought "It doesn't seem to fit the part."

He pondered this for a few more seconds, came up with a solution.

The gap between the great Fearow and his targets was closing.

Johnny took and final leap, loosening his guitar case's strap, and just as Takatoshi came in with a Drill Peck, Johnny blocked it with his guitar case, which would have normally been pierced by an attack like that.

Yet the case remained, still in tact.

Takatoshi backed off, and was readying another attack, when Johnny suddenly spoke.

"This anger is not yours." He said, in a gentle, soothing tone. "It is not your purpose to chase and kill. You are a kind creature, who enjoys peace."

Slowly, the Fearow backed down, suddenly rather submissive.

"Go now, and be at peace." He finished.

Takatoshi suddenly blinked, and looked around as if he didn't know how to got there.

Then, he hurriedly flew off, a little confused.

Johnny turned to the other two, swinging his guitar case back around, and meeting up with Clapton, who he had surprisingly outran.

"Are you alright?" He asked kindly.

((That was LOOOONG!! ()>_>))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:31 am

Hotaru hurriedly stood up, clutching the belt with her Pokémon on it with one hand, and trying to dust her skirt off with the other, a deep red ribbon that had kept one of her pigtails in place (which had fallen off when she had dove for her belt, laced around her fingers).

"Thank you so much! How'd you calm the Fearow down so quickly?" Hotaru said merrily, trying to laugh off her previous sitchuation.

((I can't spell, I know.))
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Number of posts : 81
Dorm : Arceus, I s'pose. ^^()
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Johnny rubbed his neck sheepishly and smiled.

"Let's just say I've done stuff like this before." He said politely.

"What about you, Narakun? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:05 pm

"Hey! What's going on around here!" A voice from above said, sounding like it was getting closer.

A moment later, Mizumi landed on the ground feet first, but unfortunately her speed caused her to lose her balance and she fell backwards into a cross legged sitting position, her long loose hair windblown from her drop.

"Hehehe, sorry to drop in like this, I was out for a fly when I heard screaming." Mizumi said, laughing sheepishly, dusting herself off as she stood.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Left_bar_bleue0/80Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:39 pm

"Hey!" Yuri called, stepping out from behind some tall grass.

Puchi sneezed as the tall grass tickled his nose.

"Now THAT was cool!" Yuri exclaimed, talking to Johnny Ringo.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

"If you were out for a fly, what where you flying on? You just dropped clean out of the sky." Hotaru said, raising an eyebrow at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 pm

Narakun just stared at Johnny Ringo for a long time, her eyes cold, but in an emotionless way rather than an angry way.

Finally, she spoke: "You have my thanks, but I had the situation under control. For future reference, I do not need anyone's help," she said, looking around at everyone. "With anything." Her totally hollow and emotionless words seemed to accent her vibrant yet empty green eyes.

That was all she said. Without anyone really noticing, Sabakurei had returned himself to his Pokeball. As if on a silent cue, Okami appeared in a flickering beam of red light, and was standing beside her partner.

After a moment longer, Narakun climbed up on her Mightyena, nodded a farewell to Taru-chan, Ringo-kun, Mizu-chan, and Yuri-chan, and took off on Okami. Within seconds, they were just a dark shape moving towards the horizon, in the direction of the academy.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:01 am

"I was flying on Juudai of couse." Mizumi replied cheerfully. "I heard screaming, and in trying to figure out where it was coming from, I accientdently pressed the button on his Pokéball, and he returned. Thankfully I didn't have that far to fall."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Left_bar_bleue0/60Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Pyrex looked at his teachers and thought, 'Why on earth did i come here'
Some one just fell out fo the sky, one person was screaming, and the steel type teacher was an Uruhara fan.
Pyrex was begining to question coming to this school.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:28 pm

((Okay, some things I would like to say:

1. This topic is dead.

2. That's JR's sig. It's not a part of his post.

That's all! ^^()))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Left_bar_bleue0/60Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:10 am

((Sorry, didn't no that. And that Uruhaara thing was just so that i could have 3 excuses. But i'm going now.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm

((Well technically this place aint dead now, and Aima said she didn't mind bringing dead topics back to life (or something like that) <_<))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 pm

((True))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm

((Yeah, good point. Neutral I wish that if we brought this topic back to life, it would go somewhere instead of being a bunch of people who happen to appear all at once.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:36 pm

Narakun wrote:
((Yeah, good point. Neutral I wish that if we brought this topic back to life, it would go somewhere instead of being a bunch of people who happen to appear all at once.))
((Yeah, i guess your right, this thing is not really going anywhere)) ((plus the Electric Techer isn't quite dead yet.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:52 pm

((Aima-chan will see if she can spam JR's inbox enough for him to notice. >.> He's due in like, 3 topics. XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:58 pm

((Yup. Although, ever since school started, a lot of us have been less active.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:46 pm

((-sigh- Yeah... =.= School's a bummer. =~=))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:59 pm

((you can say that again))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:11 pm

Aima wrote:
((-sigh- Yeah... =.= School's a bummer. =~=))

((There, I said it again. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 pm

((lol XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)   Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity killed the cat (or the Electic teacher)
Page 1 of 1