Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Only the Beginning

Go down 
+6
Miyhika
Nagara
Mikala
Kaen
Pyrex
Aima
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Only the Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Only the Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 am

((YOU JERKS, DOING A WHOLE FRIGGEN RP WHILE I'M GONE!! >=O))

A dark blur materialized in the shadows next to Aima. Red eyes outlined by dark insomniatic circles burned slowly with vengeance.

"I said I would support you," Narakun sad coldly, blankly, as she crouched beside Aima.

Now that I know what I truly am, I can finally fight the real fight with all of my greatest power, Narakun thought.

She glanced over at Pyrex. He would have some explaining to do when this was over. Any good kid would have run like a coward as soon as he saw the enraged Gyarados.

Narakun instantly recognized a malicious feeling coming from the figure. This was the enemy, and she would waste no time in taking it down. It was just like the old days: just go in and kill. Don't make a scene and try to make it quick.

She pulled a knife from a well-hidden sheath strapped to her left calf and relaxed her shoulders. Being tense could result in slower movements and less power.

Narakun disappeared momentarily, then reappeared in the shadows behind the figure. She quickly thrust the knife toward the figure's back, aiming for severe kidney or lung damage. She kept one hand free to block a physical attack, and readied herself to evade with her shadow-walking if neccessary.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Only the Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 am

((Posting so fast, no time to respond... D:))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Only the Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 am

Narakun, I'm convinced that a gun wouldn't kill any of you freaks, what makes you think a knife will do better?

Pyrex stared of into the distance, Headmaster-San. Supporting eh? What had been taking place when they were off on patrol? Something very interesting had taken place. Pyrex needed more data on Headmaster-San. Pyrex retained focus, although the musk of evil had surrounded him again.

"Narakun, If you want to friggin' live, I'd suggest you prepare to run!" was the message Pyrex sent to Narakun.

And Then, The Worst Came To Be...

((I hope this is incentive to make Aima give us something freaky. Or, not...))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 am

Ryo had been standing behind the others, watching the Gyarados attack. He decided to have his presence known, and leaped down behind the others.
"You know Kaen, your senses don't seem to be as good as they used to be." he said, laughing. He turned to look at glowing figure on the lake, and Narakun attacking it.
"I said I'd help you guys, so I came. I'm guessing that glowing figure on the lake is the infamous Mitsuki?" he asked.

((too lazy to switch accounts for this rp =,=. I wanted to bring Ryo in too, since I feel this is gonna be a good rp. XD. Who knows, maybe I'll bring someone else in to.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:48 pm

((Waah, overload! Gimme a sec to post plzkthx? ;A;))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 pm

((Jeez, so slow compooper is slow. >_>))

Aima was quite surprised. Pyrex, the student she once thought to have the attention of a 10-year-old lawnmower, was stopping enraged Gyarados's with his brain? ((I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.))

Narakun then arrived, but she was gone before Aima could warn her. " “Wait Narakun, that’s—“ But that’s all she got out, for she vanished.

The figure had an aura of amusement about it. It seemed to find Pyrex’s and Narakun’s actions comical.

An invisible force picked up the Gyarados Pyrex had knocked out, and swung it in Narakun’s direction. The Barrier then suddenly dropped, and once the unconscious creature was almost 1 foot away from them, the figure vanished into thin air.

Impact was eminent.

The figure reappeared in front of Pyrex, and grabbed him by the throat, then jumping up high into the air and soaring upwards.

They stopped, hovering approximately a mile over the lake, the only thing keeping Pyrex up in the air being the shadow's grip on Pyrex's neck.

The shadow materialized into a solid form, but somewhat blurry around the edges, and the true face of the figure was finally seen.

She was a spitting image of Natsuki in the face and body, but her hair was a soft purple, and her eyes were a piercing lavender.

Her hair was similar to Natsuki's as well, yet her hair was braided, two braids in front (one on each side of her face), and a large braided pony-tail running down to her mid-back.

She wore a grayish-purple cloak, with a silver brooch clasping it on the right side, which was flat, with a footprint of a Pokémon carefully engraved into it. ((Take a wiiiiiild guess which.)) The girl looked somewhat scorched, as if by a hint of fire.

All in all, she was still a cute-looking 14-year-old. She smiled, and looked quite adorable doing so.

"I keep my promises, boy." She said, tightening her grip on Pyrex's neck. "It's really your own fault."

Her sweet voice rang in not in his ears, but his mind once more.

Back down below, Aima saw the whole thing as it happened.

The Gyarados swung towards the figure. "No, there’s no way. She’s going to Teleport…" Aima thought, looking around the shore.

Sure enough, the figure reappeared in front of Pyrex, and she vanished with him.

Aima looked wildly around, until a figure in the fog was made out… A mile over the ground.

((Took me forever to figure out what she actually looks like. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:38 pm

((I have half a mind to have Kaen throw a pokeball at Mitsuki to see if he can catch her...XD))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:42 pm

((I have half a mind to create an interdimentional paradox involving her unstable DNA to cancel it. Oh wait, I just did, didn't I? o_o))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:50 pm

(( o_o(). ack. smart people talk. lol))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 pm

((Samusy sig is Samusy.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:58 pm

((I dun speak the language of science. Translate, please.))

Before disappearing, Narakun hurled a Pokeball high into the air until it couldn't be seen through the mist.

Sabakurei emerged from the Pokeball and Narakun appeared in the shadows on his underside, grabbing the Pokeball out of the air and swinging up on top of Sabakurei.

The Flygon instantly bolted toward Mitsuki.

Narakun was very annoyed with having to save Pyrex constantly at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Only the Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Only the Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:59 pm

((Tank You Aima-Chan!!))((How do you know that Pyrex is using his mind to do this, how do you know it is even him? I blame Narakun!))

Pyrex was over the lake. He stared down at the water, ast hius friends, was this the end. The sweet, chilling, evil voice was inside his head. Like a finger of ice, set ablaze.

"HELP ME! GET HER OUT! GET HER OUT!!!!!" Yelled Pyrex. He failed about. He couldn't think, he heard the whispering. He knew that this was how it felt to die. It was a scary feeling.

Then he saw his vantage point, he knew what to do. Pyrex focused his mind on his fathers papers. Aura was a form of energy, it collected upon all things. With certain stimuli it could be set to explode.

Pyrex smiled a painful smile, "Come into the parlor, said the spider to the fly..." He thought and it was so. A huge explosion of a blue light appeared. The barrier was outside of their little deadlock, it hit her scare on. Pyrex was blown backwards, his uniform on fire... he was falling to the ground.

Last edited by Pyrex on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

((Nnnnnnnn, Mitsuki doesn't scream. :<))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm

((Pyrex, I warned you about powerplaying. YOU CAN'T CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 pm

((Sorry, I'm a freakin' writer, I write what I think fits, its instinct, I changed it though...))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:15 pm

((There's still some powerplaying involved, but I'll let it slide. =_=+))

Sabakurei changed course at the last moment, Narakun grabbing Pyrex's shirt collar. She and Sabakurei flew downward, and when she was at just about ten feet above the water, she dropped Pyrex into the lake.

"Swim back for shore and stay out of the way!" she yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 pm

((Yeah, there is, sorry, I thought that Mitsuki should make a Banshee esque scream, but okay... Sorry If I do it, tis all just an accident))

"Try and make me, this is my fight as much as it is yours. Thanks for not telling anyone that the entire school is in freakin' danger!" said Pyrex. He got onto the shore and ran over to the other people.

"Guys, we really need a plan, shes giving me the creeps..."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:58 pm

((She may be evil, but the whole idea of the character is that you would never expect her to be evil just by looking at, or hearing her. Behold Mitsuki making a stupid move. XD))

The girl was sent flying, but screeched to a halt in mid air, and watched as the boy fell, a look of silent joy upon her face only to have it replaced with a look of slight disappointment, like a kid who didn't get quite what they wanted for their birthday, when Narakun zoomed in and, though rough, saved Pyrex's life.

"You have the right to buck her off. You will help me, won't you?" The girl said into Sabakurei's mind, angelic and sweet. "Please do this for me."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 pm

"Pyrex, give me one reason you should be fighting or shut up and leave where you won't be in the way!" Narakun yelled angrily.

Sabakurei's eyes grew cloudy, tempted by the sweet voice in his head, but Narakun couldn't see, of course, since Sabakurei wasn't facing her.

The Flygon suddenly shifted and bolted straight up into the air so quickly that he made a breeze around him that cleared the mist for a few seconds wherever he'd been. Narakun hugged around Sabakurei's neck tightly to keep from falling off.

Crap, Narakun thought. Mitsuki must be able to control our Pokemon easily since she's so close to us!

Sabakurei started to buck and flail in an attempt to shake Narakun off, and eventually smacked her with his broad tail.
Narakun had barely been able to hold on at the high speeds and fierce flailing, and the tail attack totally threw her. She practically flew off Sabakurei at over 500 feet up in the air.

Crap. Just crap. Narakun thought as she hurdled helplessly toward the lake.

((Ooh, drama. =_=))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 pm

"Okay, no plan, lets just rush in... WHY DON'T WE NARAKUN!" yelled out Pyrex, an edge in his voice. It was all falling apart. They were all going to die...

Pyrex focused his aura, pushing Narakun back onto the shore area.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Aima wasted no time, running up and jumping, catching Narakun. Since she was closer to the shore now, it was easier for Aima to make the feat. She landed, and set Narakun down, feeling a little awkward.

There was a long pause in which the girl stared down upon them, deciding her next course of action.

Then the girl held her hand out in front of her, aimed down at the lake below. Her hand was surrounded with a blue energy.

In an instant, an insufferable pressure filled their heads, making the world seem to twist and almost break before their eyes.

A Psychic Attack.

Aima grabbed her head in agony, hitting the wet pebbles. She looked across the lake and saw Natsuki, who was only leaning on a tree for support.

Natsuki was struggling to keep the Psychic Attack at bay. She barely had 1/15th of Mitsuki's intense psychic power, so as you can imagine, it was quite difficult.

The power beat against her mind, the familiar energy rekindled something in her mind, a memory stored away because it caused too much pain...

"You two can't hurt each other, your identical energies cancel each other out when pitted against each other."

"But dad, why would we want to hurt each other?"

"Yeah, that's just silly!"

Natsuki widened her eyes. Of course! She raised her hand, and launched her own Psychic Attack, her hand surrounded by the same blue energy.

The force was shattered instantly, knocking the girl upside the head as if by something invisible.

She almost fell from the sky, but she flipped, and landed on her feet once more, not too sure what just happened.

((Sorry if it be Power Playin', just try to excuse me, cuz it's hard not to do that with an almost all powerful maniac... >_>))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Nagara looked at the scene around her in shock. No matter how much she wanted to, she couldnt do anything. She had given Pyrex too mich aura.

Obseving how Mitsuki attacked, and how she defendes, allong with her Hybrid abilities, it seemed almost unlikely that the current residents of Neo challenges island could win.....unless....

Nagara had an idea, but she would have to wait for someone to see her, because she didnt even had enough energy to come down. If she yelled at someone, misuki might hear, and then Nagara would become vulnerable to Mitsuki's attacks.

there was nothing she could do but wait. Wait and watch.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Narakun was flustered after having been caught by Aima, but she said nothing.

She noticed that Aima and Natsuki seemed to suddenly cower in pain, but she couldn't understand why. There did seem to be some sort of power being exerted from both sides, though.

((What should I do with Sabakurei now? .-.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:47 pm

((Hard to follow that up))

Well, lets go.... lets all go and die

Pyrex felt a splitting pain in his head. a Physcic invasion, it wasn't going to be pretty. He had no idea what was going to happen. The loaned aura was almost spent. He couldn't think. He was completely unfocused. He kind of, stopped...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:01 pm

The girl pulled herself together, and a look of utter distaste and bitterness was now across her face.

"There you are..." She said out loud to herself. "My wonderful Flygon, would you please attack the blue-haired girl down there by the tree?"

And after she submitted that command to Sabakurei, she raised a hand down towards the lake once more, and the Gyarados, bleeding on the shore, rose once more, and slithered into the lake.

It charged a fatigued Hyper Beam, and shot it all around the lake.

Aima barely dodged the beam, as a bit of it singed her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only the Beginning   Only the Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Only the Beginning
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next