Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dark Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/20A Dark Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm

A storm rolled over the Academy's isle, droping a deluge upon the isle and shaking the building of the academy itself. Admist this storm, a cloaked figure ran down the entrance towards the academy's doors. He was happy, even though he was soaked and cold. For he new one of the others was here, and the last two would be arriving shortly. And here he could continue his unlocking, demonstrate his superiority- and unleash true power upon the world.

It was going to be a good week.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning Left_bar_bleue0/60A Dark Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm

((This is such an open beggining, a dark and stormy night plus some bad guys))

Pyrex walked along the empty halls of the academy. The wet droplets poored down from the clouds. It was raining. Pyrex had his normal atire on, a nice Raikou Uniform and grey pants. Of course, they were modified extensively to better fit his purposes. His uniform had a pocket on the inside where he had a piece of equipment. It was a scanner of sorts measuring radio waves. He was going out to check on his other equipment. He slunk down the hallways like a shadow, everyone was supposed to be at the halloween carnival in the gym. Pyrex had cleverly escaped, it was a perfect time to check on his cameras and rcorders. Then, he spied the new kid. Durandal had appeared a few months ago but they had never really talked to eachother. He had almost dissapeared off of his radar. All he knew about this kid was a few rumors here and there. But he was with two other figures. It was time to make an entrance. He took out a recording unit and turned it on. Whatever they were going to say would be his.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:23 pm

(((Well, now, you figure things out fast)))

Durandal paused in his discussing to wave to Pyrex. "Hey, Pyrex!" he called, "We've got a couple o' people newer 'n' me over here!"

The cloaked figure approached the building, but then hesitated. He sensed something. The others had already arrived...

This was about to get a LOT more fun.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning Left_bar_bleue100/100A Dark Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:43 pm

((Nn, decideing whether I wanna join or not. =P I do a lot of RPing. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning Left_bar_bleue100/100A Dark Beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:10 am

((I haven't done any good rp'ing in a while. I'm in. Though why do I see this setting in black and white? XD))

((I'm following Pyrex's halloween thing. I just remembered we had one last year.))

Having spotted Pyrex leaving the party, Kaen slipped out and followed him. He was still on edge after what Ryo had told him about the kid, but Kaen wasn't sure if it was real.

Better safe then sorry... he thought, and ducked behind something whenever Pyrex would turn around. Y'know...this is strange. The whole setting...something bad's gonna wind up happening. And I don't think I have enough energy since Mitsuki's attack in Harusame... Locking Mitsuki up in his mind prison tired him worse then he thought. It was strange, since he should have recovered by then.

After following Pyrex for a while, Kaen saw Durandal talking to people he didn't realize.

Hunh...isn't he the guy that I battled like...half a year ago? I thought he left.. he thought. When Kaen saw Durandal wave at Pyrex, Kaen threw himself behind a pole, watching, hoping neither of them spotted him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:27 am

((Wait, did you just skip to the end of Mitsuki and our RP we never finished?))

Pyrex felt Kaen approaching, his aura was quite distinct, it smelled of suspicion, a smell Kaen always had when he was around Pyrex.

Pyrex simled a big, white, toothy smile and approached Durandal. The recorder was in his inside pocket. The false looked more real that the truth.

"Hoi Durandal, How is it going? I haven't seen you in a forever! Who's your friend?" said Pyrex, his smile as real as could be. He looked at the other figures, "And whats with the get up.... Wait! IS THIS FOR HALLOWEEN!!! Wow, COOL! There's a carnival in the gym and a whole bunch of cool games, yall should come!"
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:19 am

"Indeed. These are actually my brothers, Raven and Wulf. They're considering taking entry exams." Durandal said. Out of the two, one was slightly shorter than Durandal, although only by an inch. His hair was blue with golden streaks, and his eyes matched. The other one had blood red hair, and eyes to match as well. He stood a head taller than Durandal and was scowling.

"Durandal, there is an issue at hand." The taller one said, his voice cold. Jaffar appears to be on the move, and there's been no word from Roan in a month."

Durandal seemed shocked by this. "But... I thought that Roan was the only one who had begun the unlocking...?"

The shortest of the three, who wore blueish metal plate armor and had a matching cape, spoke up. His voice was edged with fear. "Jaffar's started the unlocking, too. And he's discovered something dreadful, I hear. Don't know what it is, though."

"Pyrex, could you tell me if there are any teachers nearby? I need to speak with them about this." Duranda; said, his jovial mood gone.

The robed figure approached the doors to the building. Soon, so very soon, he could begin...
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:24 pm

"Sure! Just about this time Narakun will be leaving the party to go to her room and sulk, by about, 2:17 she should be passing by hallways 5-B... DON'T ASK HOW I KNOW THIS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 pm

((I'm going by Kaen's first encounter with Mitsuki. And Ryo had been feeding the information that he got from Pyrex straight to Kaen. So yeah.

I wanna bring in Shinichi with this. o_o; didn't get to with Only the Beginning))

Kaen sighed. He figured Pyrex knew he was there by now, so he picked himself up, rubbing his head and cursed. He walked up to Durandal and Pyrex.

"I saw Pyrex leave, and, since it's Pyrex alone in the hallways, I followed him out. Turns out he's not alone." Kaen nodded his head to Durandal and the two strangers.

"Yo...Durandal right? I haven't seen you since I gave you your entrance exam. What's up?" He asked.

Last edited by Kaen on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:00 pm

"Um... The ceiling, a few clouds, and the fact that my psychotic brother might be coming here to murder everyone. So, nothing unusual." Durandal said, managing a straight face (a feat for him).
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 pm

"Wait. Psychotic Murderer?" Kaen asked, blinking. "I guess I should go look for him. What does he look like?"

Last edited by Kaen on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm

(((I just found a wonderful summary of geeks like me:

When one goes to a dance, they hope very much to dance with someone of the opposite gender, preferably someone who doesn't mind such conversation starters as, "So my red mage leveled up today" or "Did you hear about Mata Nui's brother stuffing him into a mask and banishing him from his own universe? Gosh, talk about a bad week!"
)))

"He wears a greyish cloak, has red hair, carries two weird knives and- OH MY GOODNESS!!"
Wulf was interrupted when the figure in question appeared out of nowhere and put a knife to Kaen's throat.

"Yes. You are a strong one. You have great essence. You will give me great power."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Kaen smirked. He kicked the stranger away from him, and back flipped away.

"Tch, cheap shot. You cut my neck!" he glared, rubbing his cut as it healed, steam coming from it. Kaen laughed. "So you wanna do this the easy way where you surrender, or the hard way where I beat you to a pulp?" he taunted, cracking his knuckles. A few stones started floating in the air, and Kaen got ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:25 am

((Heh, I went to a dance, for me you go to a halloween dance and everything turns out fine, just dance with every Pokemon, Anime Character, and Nerd you see... there was a pretty cute umbreon where I went.))

Pyrex cursed a bit under his breath, he had no time for this, he bolted, it was time to get reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:41 pm

(((Funny thing is, that post was from the massive BIONICLE fansite BZPower. It continues to on and states that the person who posted this ended up dancing with another BZP member.)))

"Wait, you're cut's not heald yet!" Wulf warned. It was too late. Just before it finished, the wound stopped healing, and the stones suddenly fell to the ground.

"Hm... You have good essence. You don't mind if I borrow it, do you? Too bad I can't return it... But what will you need with it once you die?" Jaffar initiated the essence drain process, which removed one's life force through any wounds on their body.

(((I like villains who are insanely hard for even the mightiest heroes to beat.)))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Kaen stumbled. "D-dammit." he muttered. He flipped forward and kicked the stranger, knocking him back. I..can't.. he thought, his heart pounding. Then, a silver and violet flashes appeared in front of Kaen.

"R-ryo! A-and, Shinichi?!" Kaen asked in awe. Shinichi, a man about two years younger then Ryo and Kaen, wore a black shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and a white cross on the front. His jeans were ripped, and he wore black tennis shoes. His long, violet hair spiked in the back and fell just before his eyes, and his purple eyes glew bright.

"Well Nii-san, this is quite a predicament you've gotten yourself into." he said sarcastically. Kaen looked to Ryo, who shrugged.

"I found him on the island. He said he was looking for you. Glad we found you when we did." he answered Kaen's thought. Shinichi laughed, and said.

"Nii-san, come over here." he wagged his finger to Kaen, who stumbled over. Shinichi held his hand over Kaen's neck, and the rest of the wound healed.

"Now, 3 on 1 doesn't seem fair. Even to scum like this guy." he smirked. He got ready to attack, purple orbs appearing in his hands. He started to laugh again. "And don't try that cut trick on me. I have no blood."

((I finally got to bring him in. 8D. I just thought he'd be fighting Mitsuki, not this dude. XD))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:49 pm

((Because Narakun isn ot here right now to be a wet blanket, I have to say, You are Godmodding abit Durandal, if Narakun comes and finds out you will go BOOM!!!))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 pm

((I wasn't gonna say 'nothin. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

(((I know, I know. But it wasn't severe, because Kaen didn't die. Besides, I'm going to stop him anyway.)))

"I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!" The voice rang thoughout the room. Suddenly, a boy of about 15, with blue-green hair and crimson eyes, and wearing a soaked yellow tunic and matching pants and scarf, came running into the room.

"No! Roan! Not now!" Jaffar growled.

"Jaffar! Come to your senses! Desist!"

Suddenly, Jaffar's body flashed for a moment. Then Kaen energy was restored.

"Grr... Now, of all times! But I have enough essence to unlock my form... Soon, you will all tremble and despair!" And with that Jaffar was gone.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

((Sorry, Narakun has pounded her ideals into my mind, please forgive me))

Pyrex was running down the halls. The party was not a good place to go, to many people.He quickly did an aura scan, no one, he turned a corner when...

((Those 3 dots represent a good time for anyone to jump in, or for me to put in my own character into this crazy world))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:40 am

(((You can put your own character in, unless you want to find out where Jaffar went.)))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:07 pm

((-eye twitch, forced smile- The only thing I can't stand besides spamming...is godmoding......-cracks knuckles-))

Narakun grabbed Pyrex's shirt collar from behind.

"Don't think that you're getting out of this one, Pyrex--at least, not without an explanation," Narakun growled. "You always know something."

She took a moment to glance at Kaen. She didn't use thought-speech; her eyes said everything: Pathetic of you to let down your guard like that.

She turned her attention back to Pyrex. "Explain. Now," she said in a low and intimidating voice.

Tightening her grip on Pyrex's collar, she pivoted on her heels and glared at Durandal and his companions. "Unless you've got something to say."

((Lawlz, Narakun's just gonna be the mean teacher you don't wanna get caught by. >=3 'Cept she's treating a bucketload of life-threateners like a couple of first-grade homework-ditchers. XD))((Nh, mebbe throwing Narakun in there will remind you not to godmode so much. =_=))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:01 pm

(((I rarely do so, and only when I'm certain the other person won't mind and it's important to the story of the RP. I've ran these before, so trust that I know what I'm doing.)))

"We do indeed know something." Raven said. He gave no outward reaction to Narakun's hostility. "It might be relevant to you. If you care, I'll tell you." He followed this by holding up a hand to signal to Durandal, Wulf and Roan to be silent.

But unlike Raven's two brothers, his cousin, Roan, didn't listen.

"Well, I'll be! I just saved your colleague's life, ma'am. Are you really so ungrateful as to speak to me in such a manner after I've-"

"Roan. Shut up." Raven said, his voice containing no more emotion or force than it ever did. But its cold was enough to silence Roan.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Pyrex looked at Narakun, he new everything, but he pretended to know nothing. Ever since that Natsuki event happened Narakun had been suspecting Pyrex of things. It was a risk he had taken, had the dice rolled 7? Had he failed?

"I, I dunno! These people came in and... and! Durandal did this, I don't know what is happening!!!! Please let go!"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:26 am

Kaen wrote:
Shinichi

((WUT DE FAK, WUT HAVE I BEEN MISSING?!?!?!?! o3o

lol, j/k. I just watch nao, cuz I don't think any of my chars would fit this scenario. Does Hitorii LIKE having psychopaths running loose about his school or something? >_>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dark Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Beginning
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next