Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheeze!!

Go down 
+7
Hotaru
Kaen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
Pyrex
Mikala
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Cheeze!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm

(( Lol.. Thats funny. And i just got back from Mt. Balde. Its so awesome and there is still alot of snow!! I fell on my but at least twice. and i also went tubing.. it was AWESOME!!!))

I throw 15 snowballs at you. you fall and drop the cheeze. miness..
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Cheeze!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 6:43 pm

((I want to see snow.... Sad))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:26 am

Summons a platoon of zombies to build a "Squirrel Launcher"

I capture thousands of squirrels, and fire them all in a barrage of squirrely doom.

I sneak in and take the cheese while you're distracted. XD
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:57 pm

()O_o Squirrels??

Huh, I remember not knowing how to spell "squirrel" in first grade and then not believing my friend when he told me because I didn't think that he was actually smarter than me. XD Suppose that's what I get for being cocky. Bachi, I guess. XD

Sorry, back on topic. >_>

I steal your awesome Gir hat, and you think that it was my friend again (you do remember my b-day party, riiight?? XD).

While you're busy trying to bust open his front door, I take the cheese.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I fire the Mythbuster's chicken cannon at Narakun, knocking her backwards, and she drops the cheese because of the force of the blow.

It's mine.

Last edited by Hotaru on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fired the cannon at the wrong person)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:14 pm

I thought I had it....??
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 am

I edited it.

I use a trained monkey capture you in a tree, and take drop the cheese down to me. (@Mizumi)

'Tis mine.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Narakun wrote:
(you do remember my b-day party, riiight?? XD)

((Ah yes, the magnificent sock incident. XD Also the time when I had that REALLY creepy dream that will never make it to the dream thread. ^^()))

In your monkey-ish haste you drop a vital tool that you use for your monkey... A BANANA!

I take the banana and now, wielding my new-found power of monkey-bribing, I bribe the monkey into betraying you and stealing the cheese for me.

You weep at you monkey-ish betrayal.

Cheese is mine.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 6:53 pm

(( ¬_¬ Oh yes, that dream that I will attempt to never think of again.

.............................man, not thinking about it is harder than not thinking about "the game".))((Good thing that Dylan had already left before you had the dream. A certain someone I know would have been DEAD long ago if he knew about that stupid dream))((And the sock thing was epic win.))

I summon my lv.100 Marowak from my PMD game and it pwns you with a Bonemarang. It then takes your bones from your corpse and has some fun killing people with its new toys. XD This probably includes the past three other people to steal the cheese, as they are most likely still in the vicinity.

Hooray for a murder-happy Marowak. >_>

I has cheese.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:18 am

((If I did post it, I'd change the names to protect the not-so-innocent, but I won't anyway. XD))

But oh nohz! As you violently murder people, you suddenly realize you were dreaming!

You get up and and leave the cheese behind you as you realize you're late for school.

I employ my army of Ninja Haunters to go through the walls of your room and steal the cheese for me.

Mine.

((Just how many armies do I have anyway? O_o))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Cheeze!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/60Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Egad, all of these armies, what will I do to take the cheese.

The cheese develops a taste for human flesh. He eats Aima-chan and I take the cheese. Lucky me it didn't develop a taste for PYREX flesh.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Due to my sheer awesomeness, the cheese explodes, taking Pyrex with it.

I come out unscathed, due to the fact that I'm a fire-type and explosions don't affect me very much.

Cheese is reincarnated and I take it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm

O_O() Okaaay then.....

I show you my tonail (which has split in half due to too much soccer practice) and you faint from the sight. I steal the cheese and stick you to the floor with chewing gum so that you cannot pursue me. I then go into hiding in Area 51.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Gum explodes, and I pursue you, using the ark of the covenant from Indiana Jones (which we all know was conveniently placed in Area 51 XD) to see to your destruction.

Cheese is mine.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm

I'm kind of scared to post here...
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:55 pm

I AM NOT!

I throw a pile of birthday presents at you. Thus reminding you that you are 15. While you sulk arround staring at the presents, I take cheese!
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:47 pm

(NOOO!! DX)

After my friend Abby yells at me for sulking, I decide to open one of the boxes, and conveniently enough, it's the keys to a A-4 Skyhawk! XD

I hop in, hoping I know what I'm doing, and target Twizzlebeth, launching a side-winder missile at her.

BOOM!

I land the plane, and pick up the cheese, jumping back in my plane and flying away.

Mine. XD
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 am

You suddenly get something in you mind that says

"You didn't know what you were doing."

While you fly away in guilt, one of the alians from the Tom and Jerry movie come with the gun that brings people back to life.((Yes... I watch Tom and Jerry When I see it on))

I go to the present pile and open up one of the presents. In it are keys to the Millenium Falcon. ((not shure it has keys)) I catch up to you and blast you with a torpedo. You blow up, but the cheese was in a safety chamber. So now mine!
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:17 pm

((I don't think jet planes have keys either. XD Darn it, why didn't I think of the Millennium Falcon?! >_>))

Coveniently enough, since I didn't know what I was doing, I happened to press the big red button on the dashboard that says: "DON'T PRESS!"

In fact, I have just activated the "Improbability Drive", and have warped to the place where they sell star ships.

All the shopkeeper wants for his mint condition Romulan Warbird is the tuna sandwich that I stuffed in my pocket a few weeks ago and forgot about.

After completing the transaction, I have the improbability drive taken out of my A-4 Skyhawk, ad installed into my new Romulan Warbird, and I warp back off to earth, making a few stops along the way.

I arrive back where I was only a few minutes after I left.

I track you down, shoot you down with my Green Phasers of doom, beaming the cheese on board in a nick of time.

Mine. ((LONG! XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm

((O_O()))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:32 pm

((O.O I used Tom and Jerry.... what else is there that I can use?))((OH!))

just before the "Green Phasers of doom" hit me. I used an excape pod and get out of there.

I conviniently drifted to a shop on some asteroid that remakes ships perfectly, with good parts, for cheep. All the guy wanted was a stale doughnut. So stale in fact, it was impossible to eat. Soon I have another Millenium Falcon, with several improvements.

I use the new clocking device to stay hidden from view. I sneek onboard and steel the cheese. Once Im back on the Falcon, I blast to light speed on a cirtine planet.

BET YOU CANT GUSS WITCH ONE!! XP
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 pm

I warp to A Certain Planet. I then squirt ink into your eyes with a fountain pen and stick my tongue out at you like a two-year-old.

I steal the cheese and hijack your Millenium Falcon, blasting off into space using warp-drive. I randomly press one of the new buttons acquired at the asteroid ship repair shop, which says "Blow Up Previous Landing Area". A Certain Planet blows up, with Nagara still on it. I then use a cloaking device to hide my location.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:16 am

One of the stops I made along the way was to a shop that sold, yes, that's right, cheese bombs.

I had a special order for it so what it would blow up any this that held it, but not the cheese itself.

Seeing that Narakun has the cheese now, I press the yellow button on the dashboard, and...BOOM!!

I swoop in, beam the cheese aboard once more, and activate the Romulan Warbird's cloaking device so I can fly away undetected. (Not stealing the idea, Boshi-san. In the show the Romulan Warbird actually has a cloaking device.)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:29 am

I escaped in a plastic bubble with enough air to last an hour. Luckily, I happen to land on one of Jupiter's undiscovered moons, and it appears to be habitable.

I land, and am greeted by a strange species with big fuzzy ears and fluffy tails. They seem to think that I am a god and give me a starship, as well as provisions for a long time.

I then used random warp drive until I finally happen to appear within the vicinity of your Warbird. I warp the whole ship aboard mine, and my robot werewolf crew takes you hostage. I steal the cheese, and then put you in an indestructable shuttle pod with only enough air for a few hours.

I warp the shuttle pod to a place in space where the nearest planet is weeks away.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Haha!

Unbeknownst to you just that person in the shuttle was my evil twin! (Or good twin, how ever you wanna look at it. O_o)

Anyways, I teleported and traded places with them at the last second, so I am back on another ship, complete with holodeck. XD

And unbeknownst to you, I have rigged your ship's speaker system for something very devious.

As I'm comfortably cruising along, I press the big red button, which transmits a signal to your ship.

Your ship receives the signal, and the speakers start playing -gasp- THE SUPER MARIO BROTHERS THEME!! :O

Since it's on repeat, you and your crew quickly go insane since you can't turn it off, and you accidentally press the teleport button on the dashboard, and I have rigged the system so that it teleports the cheese into outer space.

I just to happen to come across it, and I pull it in with my tractor beam.

Mine. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cheeze!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheeze!!   Cheeze!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheeze!!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Main Chat :: General Chat :: Game Forum-
Jump to: