Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narakun's Gallery

Go down 
+3
Mikala
Aima
Narakun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:01 pm

()O.o wtf??

Besides, Aima said she already knew how she was gonna kill her char.

....and suddenly, from talking about killing chars, I wanna throw one of my characters into a woodchipper. But I don't have a woodchipper. D=
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:00 pm

@Mikala: o_o No. Just no. I don't think they hate each other THAT much. >_>

@Narakun: I don't really know how I'm gonna kill her, I'm just planning it. I think Narakun would prolly go when someone actually dared to invoke her emotions. Though Natsuki and Narakun are actually similar in character, somewhat.

Maybe someday I'll type up what life was like for Aima and the other four on the run from their horrifically twisted family. =D

-hands you wood chipper-

I don't kill Aima much, but the character I kill the most isn't a PNC char. He's a villain I made up for my manga (damn good one too).

You prolly remember him Narakun, his name is Kanuki.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:22 pm

Ah... I don't have any chars that i kill or draw really,=.... the last pic i drew was a pic of me. Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm

@Aima: I yesh I remember Kanuki he's so--WAIT YOU KILLED KANUKI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! AND MORE THAN ONCE?!?!?! Whaaaaat?!

For that matter, I didn't even know he was evil.....

But yay, I sort of killed Narakun. I drew a pic of her all dead 'n stuffs..... XD

But she looks happy, so it's making me wonder if maybe Narakun's suicidal. O.o The thought is a bit disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 am

I wanna see Kanuki. <.< Alive tho, not dead.

Upload teh pic Narakun xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:31 pm

Butbutbutbutbutbut it's not done yet!!! ;A; At least let me Photoshop it so it looks awesome-er!!!
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Lol, and don't forget to download the rest of them when your done. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 pm

Aima wrote:
@Mikala: o_o No. Just no. I don't think they hate each other THAT much. >_>

@Narakun: I don't really know how I'm gonna kill her, I'm just planning it. I think Narakun would prolly go when someone actually dared to invoke her emotions. Though Natsuki and Narakun are actually similar in character, somewhat.

Maybe someday I'll type up what life was like for Aima and the other four on the run from their horrifically twisted family. =D

-hands you wood chipper-

I don't kill Aima much, but the character I kill the most isn't a PNC char. He's a villain I made up for my manga (damn good one too).

You prolly remember him Narakun, his name is Kanuki.

Character Hate? As a creative writer I know how that works.

Anyways, anything super amazing in Narakun's gallery. I might sift through it.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Neh, nothing "amazing" for a while yet unless you like blood. A lot. >_>

-is referring to half-done dead Narakun pic-

Yay, red! 8D

Although, it seems that I've got a few happy pictures coming. >_> One will never be posted, and none of you will EVER SEE IT!!!!! >8D

.....Except for Mika-chan, Nagara-chan, and possibly Aima-chan.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:20 am

-_( Why? You made Emo smiley unhappy.

I'll probly look through it. I like blood....
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm

I want to see that pic Narakun!! You need to SHOW me.. and I'm not sure if any one else will like it....
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

I looked through it, like some of the newer things. The art is very good. I wish I could drawr like that.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:34 pm

I know... I suck... I should post a pic of one of my drawings there and then you can all see how i suck!
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

5 bucks says I'm a worse drawrer. Drawring is pretty hard, but the entire PNC seems to be excellent at it.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:28 pm

I know.. but YAY!!!! I'm getting a new sketchpad today!! Woo hoo!! Even tho i stink, its fun to draw.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:45 pm

@Narakun: Yep, he's evil. You wouldn't know by looking at him, and that was my intention. ^^ Hooray for misleading people! =D

I wanna see Dead Narakun, but I'm not rushing you. =P

Spoiler:

Kidding. =w=

@Pyrex: Not so much character hate, as it is trying to find a way to make him go that isn't horribly cleché'd.

@Kaen: Nnn, I don't think I'll be uploading any pics of any characters from my manga cuz I'm so horribly paranoid about them gettin' stolen.

Maybe someday I'll draw a made up movie poster of it or something and upload that. Sune's actually in that manga, so that's kinda neat. =P
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Aima wrote:

@Pyrex: Not so much character hate, as it is trying to find a way to make him go that isn't horribly cleché'd.

Difference being... None.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:17 am

Pyrex wrote:
Aima wrote:

Difference being... None.

Not really. It's like trying to make sure your kid gets into a good college that doesn't have roaches in the dorms, except he dies or just goes mentally insane.

It's actually quite affectionate. :3
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:23 am

Your trying to prevent your character from being cliche, so you give him a dark twisted life. That is what I consider "Character Hate". Don't worry, I've had worse. I have character that is a prideful b#@#% in a world that is out to kill him because of his race. He has to hide his race by painfully shaving his wings off. He becomes a hero after many mistakes made by his pride, but he is still destinded to die. So yeah, he isn't a cliche, but his life is a miserable waste.

Character Hate.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:41 pm

=3= ..........

Yarr could say that, but for one thing, I don't hate my character, and I wouldn't exactly call his life "dark and twisted"....
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm

Yeah.. Mikala's life isn't dark or twisted or anything like that. She's this huge ball of odd/happiness! But after a little while, i'm going to chop her hair to her shoulder's. I dunno why, it just sounds..fun.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Narakun leads a dark twisted life, and although it's not "character hate" I will be killing a character. :3
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:29 pm

I know, and you should do that plan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I was gonna do that for sure, but the follow-up idea is not even gonna exist. =_= If you mention it again, I will kill you.

Progress Report: The dead Narakun pic is about half-way done, for all you eager anticipators. >_>
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 pm

Major Update:

1: Hell's Tiger: an old pic I did as a "sorry-for-being-a-jerk" pic to some kids at my school. >_> They really like it.

2: Inukyu: My little sister's char. I do realize that she looks like Sonic the Hedgehog.

3. Release From My Pain: -drumroll- The one you've all been waiting for! Dead Narakun! ....Not much else to say about it.

4. Sakura Okami: a reallly old char of mine.

5. Warriors Commission: KAEN YOU BASTARD!!!!........Okay, disregard that, I'm really glad you requested it cuz I love it. TTwTT It's so beautiful......

That is all. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narakun's Gallery
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next