Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narakun's Gallery

Go down 
+3
Mikala
Aima
Narakun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:25 pm

I have a sudden feeling of impending doom, that you'll kill me if I don't finish that TC. =.=
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:28 pm

What secret did squirrelflight give away??
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Ummm nuthiiiiiing joo needs to knooooow......
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Aima wrote:
I have a sudden feeling of impending doom, that you'll kill me if I don't finish that TC. =.=

It's just the trainer sprite, though I think I'll try doing it. ((Key word: TRY))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Yay, I updated my gallery, and now it includes a depiction of Narakun's impending doom. ^^

Ooh, just noticed the last post umm I kinda like experimenting with trainer sprites (after the dang post is four months old....).

Narakun's trainer sprite for my card was made up from....omg, FIVE different sprites, including a few original additions. XP Was fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm

owao. o:
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:58 pm

Aima wrote:
owao. o:

Wait, the five-sprite splice or the "Narakun's Doom" pic??
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 pm

Yup. :3
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Kyaa, due to a massive art obsession lately, I've put up another quick addition. I actually like teh lighting a lot, it's purdy. ^^

And for some strange reason, I'm also obsessed with drawing Narakun in depressive or morbid scenes. >_> I have another similar to the one I just posted in my mini sketchbook, talking about people dying and stuff. How charming. XD
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Its actually a pretty good picture, no lie.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, I like it and all, it's just so....depressing. Of course, I don't think that Narakun really ever cries anymore. She's basically dead--no motivation to live and no emotions. Although, sometimes, she wishes that she had them. -insert sob here-

[teaser]She wasn't always like this, but of course I'm not gonna tell ya why she's all messed up. Wink [/teaser]

And don't say "I know all about her cuz I read the Harusame topic with Narakun and Miyhika at the shrine." That was a "truthful lie."
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:48 pm

I don't need to read that to know all about Narakun. I know her personally and i know why she is all depressed and why she will feel even more depressed in the near future. Very Happy

<---feels important
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:45 pm

YOU @#$^#&!!! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!! -scream- Falcon Punch
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:17 pm

o_o I missed sumthin, and I think it's better that way.

Incidentally, I'm actually starting to get tired of Aima's character. I might add some for plot twists to make her more interesting, or I might just change the story cuz now everyone pretty much knows everything about her, and it's boring not being mysterious. -_-()

Or I might make Aima more like I originally intended her (Hotheaded, stubborn, rash, and kinda mean), cuz She'll be more interesting that way.

Either that, or I'll use Natsuki more, cuz she's good at creating mystery around her.

Long story short, I'm tired of my character, and that usually leads to disaster. =.=
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Yesh, it's probably for the best that you pay no attention to Mikala. =_= She keeps almost totally giving away her and Narakun's plotline.

Lol, same here. I had a character I used a lot once, Sakura Okami, and she was real cool. However, she got really boring once I started using her in school art projects. >_> I've been thinking about bringing her back to life though, since I haven't drawn her in more than a year.

And for some reason, I wanna kill Narakun off in some sad epic dramatic death. But I'm not bored with her yet and she still has potential as a character! Whaaaaat?!

I like killing characters, it's so fun.... TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm

People should listen to me. Some of the things i say lead to greater things.........or fail miserably.

That character you were drawing last year was really cool, and you should bring her back to life.

If you kill her, kill Mikala too. I want to start over when i'm bored with her too.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:37 pm

Narakun wrote:
Yesh, it's probably for the best that you pay no attention to Mikala. =_= She keeps almost totally giving away her and Narakun's plotline.

Lol, same here. I had a character I used a lot once, Sakura Okami, and she was real cool. However, she got really boring once I started using her in school art projects. >_> I've been thinking about bringing her back to life though, since I haven't drawn her in more than a year.

And for some reason, I wanna kill Narakun off in some sad epic dramatic death. But I'm not bored with her yet and she still has potential as a character! Whaaaaat?!

I like killing characters, it's so fun.... TT_TT

No no no, I got it.

She should die SAVING someone. O.O
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Wait, who dies saving someone?? Narakun or Aima???

Either way, it doesn't match their character but could be interesting.....
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm

I meant Narakun. That's why it'd be interesting, because it doesn't match.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:48 pm

*schemingschemingscheming*

Hmmmm......

That would be fun to work out, but considering her position, I might just write it as a sort of "fan fiction".......

Of course, due to plot spoilers, I wouldn't be able to post it for a while, which is good because it'll give me time to write. Wink

Hmm......hm.....hn.........

Now I wanna actually write it, but I don't know how because I don't know all the characters on PNC very well and if anyone would specifically want to be included or discluded. D= Maybe I'll post something in spam asking if I could/how I should use certain characters. That is to say, if I get dead serious about it......
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm

I'm already planning Aima's funeral. :3

In the someday future occasion that I leave this site for college or whatever, I'm planning Aima's death, and a loop-hole in it too in case I wanna bring her back. =w=

The power to manipulate life and death... IT FILLS ME WITH MIRTH! >=D -insert evil and maniacal laughter here nao kthx-

Cuz that's what being a writer is aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall about. =P
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Neh, forum sites actually sound like a great thing to fill up spare time in college.

But then again, spare time might be hard to come by. =_=+++

I think I already know how Narakun's gonna die. *coughcoughsuicidecoughcough*

...Maybe. Totally not set in stone yet. ^^()()()
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm

Ohohohohohohoooooooh! I can help you with that! =3

Spoiler:

Quick and painless, or slow and painful? =D
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Neh, Narakun just kinda wants to end her pathetic life because she actually secretly hates being an emotionless killing machine and wants to end it all. She would care how.

Of course, every time she tries to kill herself, her Pokemon stop her. =,= Plus she wonders whether once she dies she'll never have any consciousness again or if she'll just be able to agonize over her pitiful life for eternity in hell. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Maybe aima and narakun can have a battle end end up killing eachother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narakun's Gallery   Narakun's Gallery - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narakun's Gallery
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next