Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Feast

Go down 
+3
Narakun
Durandal
Pyrex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Hitorii seemed to agree, but then a loud explosion was heard from the Raikou Girl's Dorm, making Hitorii turn his head sharply in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:48 pm

"Uh...didn't that come from where the Raikou Dorm was?..." Kaen's head snapped to Pyrex. "What in the world is going on with you..." he muttered as he ran out. Ryo and Shin looked at each other, not sure what to say.

"So...who pushed the button?" Shin chuckled sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/60Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Shoot

Kaen was greated with the guns of men and the gears of war. They fired instantly.

((Gosh, you didn't 'pect it to be that easy to get to the dorms... did you?))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/20Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:56 pm

"Roan!" Durandal said. With a nod, Wulf and Raven were off in that direction. Durandal went to go with them, but Raven stopped him.

"Jaffar about, too. You need to find a way to stop him." Raven said, his voice showing a small amount of care in its usual cold.

Durandal nodded and did not follow.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:59 pm

((let's do some lag fun. lol))

Kaen flipped over them, unscathed.

I don't got the time for this!" he roared, and slammed his fists into the ground. He was immediately enveloped, and disappeared.

((there. .-. ))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/20Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm

(((Shoot. Raven and Wulf can't do that. Unless...)))

Raven and Wulf saw the units in front of them. The knew they wouldn't be able to handle this.

Raven looked at Wulf.

"I've been storing energy for a long time. I think I have enough." He said.

And with that Raven's form began to shift and change...

(((First Incarnate to unlock a form without going BOOM! Booyah!)))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/60Holiday Feast - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:08 pm

Pyrex, of course, could do none of this.

"Guys, we're going to have to make a long run for the Raikou Dorms. It is essential!"
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Raven had become Rayquayza, quite essentially. It would have been difficult to differentiate the two. Of course, Raven was still Raven, but...

"Climb on his back!" Wulf shouted, following his own advice moments later.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Pyrex made a mad dash for the beast. He jumped on.

As he did this he saw his adversary. He had the same clothes on that he wore when he had invaded his father's inner sanctum. He was there.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Raven took off. But then he saw Jaffar speaking with the robed figure. Jaffar looking up at them. Jaffar transforming into his Giratina form. Jaffar attack.

Raven quickly directed the air around him to send Wulf and Pyrex to the dorm before he turned to face his twin brother.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:38 am

Aima growled at Jaffar, sick of just standing around. "Let's do this." She said, her eyes formed into perfect slits.

Natsuki didn't waste any time, as she turned towards Aima and fired an Ice Beam attack from her hand. Aima followed in suit by launching a Flamethrower from her hand.

The Flamethrower plowed through the Ice Beam, immersing Natsuki in flame. But in effect, the Ice Beam melted into water, which completely encased Aima.

Then there, after the fire vanished and the water evaporated away and the steam cleared, stood Aima and Natsuki in the forms they took at Tsuki Lake not a few weeks ago. (I'm assuming that's the time-line, if it's longer, I'll change the post.)

This all happened very quickly, especially since they were standing right next to each other. The total time for the transformation was 10 seconds.

"I'm going to Raikou. I'll keep in touch." Natsuki said to Aima, establishing a link with her. She then took off, soaring into the sky like a bullet.

She then adjusted her course, and zoomed towards the Raikou dorm.

Aima stayed where she was, taking a stance showing that she was ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:04 am

Hitorii observed the situation, his casual smile still spread across his face. He leapt over to Aima, putting an arm on her shoulder as if ready to take her somewhere.

"I don't think this is the place for us." He said, his grip on her shoulder tightening. "I believe our abilities are needed elsewhere. I will need your help."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:57 am

Tenshii suddenly realized she'd lost track of Pyrex, whom Narakun had instructed her to keep an eye on. She groaned in annoyance.

"Does this mean I don't get to fight these guys...?" she sighed.

In a red beam of light she released her Glaceon.

"Pick up his scent. Lead the way."

Shiroko sniffed the ground briefly, then took off running with Tenshii in pursuit.

((Whoooaaaa snap I was reading some archives as a refresher on Tensii's character and she already met Natsuki in Dark Secrets...oops....))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:33 pm

"So...this is the guy?" Ryo smirked, unwrapping his bandaged arm. Shin cackled in amusement.

"Yep that's him." he answered, biting his finger. A flash appeared and Ryo's body was outlined with the same markings Shin had. Ryo's markings glowed silver as Shin's pulsated violet.

"Soul Completion!" they both shouted. Ryo picked up Rei's Pokeball, and Shin followed by having his own Pokeball in his hand. They both pressed the buttons, and Rei and a Duskinoir appeared. Rei and the Duskinoir started disappearing, and Ryo and Shin went through another transformation. They reappeared again, this time sporting features to their respective partner's.

"Tch, haven't been in this form for a long time." Ryo smirked as his lance turned into a bone-lance. Shin's energy orb's crackled with energy as they surrounded him.

"Well...shall we?"

((Urm, what just happened might not make sense now, mostly because I left this part out on purpose. Buuuutttt....I'll explain if people really want to know.))

Last edited by Kaen on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:39 pm

((You spelled Dusknoir wrong~ XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm

((oh crap I did. XD))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:40 pm

(((Uh...)))

Neither Jaffar nor Raven noticed their surroundings. They were too intent on fighting each other- something they did quite brutally.

(((Too tired to describe the fight in detail; I might later if I have the time.)))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:50 pm

((I had fixed it.))

"So, you're the one that kid was running from?" he asked as he approached the stranger that was talking to Jaffar. "Might I ask for a name?"

"Now Ryou-chan, always so formal." Shin mocked, but approached as well.
"You seem...interesting. You might be someone fun to play with." Shin cackled as he fell into a battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Well said the voice inside of everyman's head. I thought we could do this the nice way. I guess vengeance against the boy is not enough. You all might die.

Prepare for the darkest day in history.

Theas's master stood on the battlefield and stared at the Rayquaza.

You will go first.

All of the men on the battlefield instantly fell to the ground. The master licked his lips. A green ray of light flashed forward towards the green dragon. It enveloped the beast quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:49 am

Hitorii saw his attack, crouched low on the ground as he held onto Aima, eyes squinted against the light. He knew what he needed to do.

"Let's go!" Hitorii thought only to Aima.

And with that, he threw his cloak over Aima, and a sudden and ferocious burst of wind came covering them in dust. the dust was then blown away on the wind, which soon died.

((Aima gave me permission to go ahead and do that, she can post her reactions later))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 4:39 pm

(((That dragon's Raven, Pyrex!)))

No. Jaffar transmitted telepathically to Theas' Master. This one is mine!

The green energy vanished and Jaffar-Giratina slammed headfirst into Raven-Rayquaza, slamming both to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 pm

"You! Don't go ignoring us like we're some mere pests. I at least, leave a real sting." Shin sneered at Theas' master, preparing to blast him. Ryo fell into his battle stance, swinging his bone-lance over his head, charging his attack.

((Eh, Idk when Ryo should get his scar. Maybe now, maybe later. Or maybe I can pull a major stunt off...))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:05 pm

((He should get it from a tragic lawnmower accident. >,>))

Aima agreed, this was not the place to be. She grabbed her head in pain when the man arrived, and when Hitorii cloak fell over her, she blacked out.

((Lead the way, Hitorii. xD))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Theas' Master looked at the great ghost of Giratina. He would give him this, no need to but heads.

But to Ryo and Shin...

Theas' Master charged his aura. It became a purple mixed with shades of light green. He launched a beam towards them. It ravaged the land that it passed.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:54 pm

((You guy are determined to blow up as much of the academy as possible, aren't you?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Feast
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Inside the Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: