Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dark Beginning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Narakun glared at Raven for a moment, then turned her attention to Pyrex.

"You idiot!" she growled in annoyance. "You think that I can't tell when you're lying?"

She smirked. "Unless you'd rather confess to my Mightyena than to me?"

Okami, Narakun's oversized wolf Pokemon, came out of her Pokeball in a flash of red light. She panted slightly, showing off her white fangs.

((Bwahaha, Narakun knows how to pull some strings. >=3))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:32 pm

"I DON'T KNOW! I'm not lying, don't hurt me!" Obviously Narakun was being suspicious, afterall, he had made the big reveal. Well, he had revelaed he was a liar, but not much more...
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Okami snarled menacingly, lips curled and teeth glittering. Insolent pup, how dare you lie straight to Narakun's face! the Mightyena thought-spoke to Pyrex.

"Okami, I didn't say you could do anything yet. Be still," Narakun muttered.

"Pyrex, I won't be angry if you just hurry up and spit out what you know, but if you try to stall or lie, then I will--" Narakun slowed dramatically, "--be very...upset," she growled.

After a brief moment, she added, "And don't grovel like that, it's pathetic and embarassing."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:45 pm

"I don't know who these people are!" yelled out Pyrex looking to Durandal for help. Innocence... it was what he did.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Narakun was really starting to get pissed now. Her eyes shifted to red.

"Pyrex, do you remember the time you tried to get me to read a magazine?" she asked, her eye twitching slightly. Her grip on Pyrex's shirt tightened.

"Now imagine that one-hundred-fold, and in addition a beating from Okami," she said sweetly. "Now quit lying, you idiot."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Suddenly a pain could be felt in Pyrex's right eye. Pyrex knew she was serious, but he only had so much information.

"THESE PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!!"
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 pm

"He's not lying. He knows nothing... Nothing at all." Raven said. "The... Man who appeared was my elder brother, Jaffar. He has begun to unlock the power inherit to being the incarnate of both of Arceus' trios and Arceus itself. He stole some of the power he needed to unlock his abilities further from Kaen, but he fled when Roan countered him. Pyrex understands none of this."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Narakun hesitated, but then released Pyrex from her grip.

"You're off the hook...for now," Narakun said. "But don't try to lie to me next time, because it still doesn't work."

Her eyes bore into Pyrex's, their glare informing him that despite his protests, she knew he was lying.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:43 pm

"Anyway," Durandal said, ignoring Raven's sharp glance and trying to defuse the situation. "Let's focus on finding Jaffar. Any ideas where he might be?"

"The fool is probably somewhere dark." Wulf grumbled. "We could start there."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:47 pm

Kaen, Ryo, and Shinichi's head's turned at once.

"Arceus...itself?" Ryo asked.

No... Kaen's knees buckled, still weak. Ryo grabbed Kaen before he fell, and helped him stay up. Shinichi smirked.

"He'd have to kill us then. And the other 15." He brushed hair from his face. "And we're spread out all over the world. Nii-san, Ryo, and I are only here becauese... Ryo had stopped Shinichi from talking.

"Because we're tight. We've been through a lot. It feels weird being apart." Ryo finished.

"I'm still weak from my first encounter with Mitsuki. That's the only reason What's-his-name caught me off guard." Kaen said, being able to stand back up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

"I would've thought that Mitsuki would have made you more cautious," Narakun scolded. "You're an idiot, letting yourself get caught off guard like that."

After a moment, she added to Kaen through thought: Let me check on that sometime later. After Mitsuki, you probably shouldn't be pushing your luck against another opponent like her.

Narakun perked up at Wulf's suggestion. "Dark? I can help you there," she said menacingly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm

Pyrex listened in, Mitsuki again, the lady that had almost killed him. He stepped back abit.

"Dark? Heh, well Narakun is right for that... but if we are going up against a god.... Maybe we should be more careful."
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

"It's complicated. But here's the idea: Each member of the legendary trios are connected to their masters and each other, right? That's basically what we are. Except Roan, who covers all the legendaries who aren't in trios. Jaffar's trios are the ones headed by Arceus." Roan said.

"So he already has the power he seeks. But it has to be unlocked first." Durandal added.

"Okay. Let's try dark rooms, unless you have a cave. Or a shrine. His delusions of grandeur mean he'll go there first." Wulf said.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm

"Cave... Got it, stay away from caves," said Pyrex. information was being milked out of Durandal, he was drinking it up.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Narakun smirked. "'Gods' don't scare me, Pyrex, or had you not noticed?" Her eyes glowed red, creating a creepy effect with her menacing smile.

"Be right back," she muttered, and disappeared in the dark shadows.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

(((Creepy.)))

"Vanished..." Wulf said, his voice sounding irritated. "Now what do we do?"

"Handle it ourselves, and don't trust these people..." Raven suggested.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Pyrex looked at these people. Another threat to his home, let Durandal's Arc Begin!

"Heh, Guys, um.... where is this person going to be. I don't want to get caught up in anything... I'm really afraid..."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Narakun then reappeared in a slight flicker. "Checked around in the shadows. Didn't see this 'Jaffar' guy anywhere."

"You sure he's still around here?"
she asked.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:57 pm

"A cave or a shrine, then. He'll definately be there." Wulf said.

(((w00t! Arc-ness!)))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Kaen nodded to Narakun's thought-speak, then said. "If it's a cave, try Kurayami. It was just recently discovered."

Shinichi smirked. "If he's unlocking the power for the trios, that's different. Still bad, but different." he then looked to Kaen. "I swear Nii-san, you used to be a lot more vicious, you didn't care who you hurt. Maybe you should sit this one out?" he said with a smirk. Startled, Kaen responded.

"I came to my senses, Shin. Ruthlessly killing people doesn't get you very far in life." Ryo was trying to stop an argument from starting, so he stepped in.

"Kurayami? We'll check it out, if you want." Kaen and Shinichi looked up from their beginnings of a fight, and nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:43 pm

"I was in Kurayami just awhile before the... Mitsuki incident awhile ago. I don't think that anyone is in there... but.... isn't there that creepy shrine with all of the ghosts? I haven't heard anyone go down there in a while...." Pyrex said. "You maybe should go and check it out... I mean... if I wanted to do somethine secretive I would go there...."

Pyrexsmiled his little smile. Fear was feigned, hate was omnipresent.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:24 am

"Shrine? Then let's try there." Wulf said.

"Off we go, then!" Roan said. He was already heading for the door.

"Wait! Where, Pyrex, is this shrine?" Durandal asked. Roan's forgetful was quite amusing.

(((Should we continue here, or should I make a new thread at the shrine?)))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 pm

((Shrine))

"Umm, I'd rather not... well... I guess. But... once we get there I'm leaving! Okay!" said Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:59 pm

Narakun flinched slightly at Kaen's statement about killing people, but afterward you wondered if you really saw her even briefly upset. She masked her thoughts brilliantly.

"The shrine is deep in Harusame Forest, west of the Academy," Narakun answered for Pyrex. "It's not a very far walk from here."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:56 pm

((-poke-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning   A Dark Beginning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Beginning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next