Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Secrets

Go down 
+3
Kaen
Aima
Narakun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Dark Secrets - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Secrets - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dark Secrets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 pm

((Tenshii, uh....I guess she's been sitting there not doing anything. She was observing. She and the remaining group still respect Narakun as being sort of their leader, in a way.))

Narakun was somewhat surprised at Kaen's insistent offer. She trusted him enough not to betray her.

The question was, did she trust herself not to let something happen to him?

She let scenarios play through her mind. The people she was against were ruthless and cunning, much like herself. After seeing him defend himself against Tenshii, she was fairly confident in his defensive capabilites, but Team Rocket always found loopholes in everything. That was what made them successful.

Narakun didn't want to see anyone else die.

No...not after.... Narakun couldn't finish the thought.

Narakun suddenly realized that he'd called her a friend. She jumped slightly when the thought hit her.

She had to trust him.

"I don't know what you can do, but I'm grateful anyhow." Narakun's eyes, for the first time in years, locked directly with another's without a trace of hostility or fear.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Dark Secrets - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Secrets - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 pm

(( OMG, Narakun is acting like a person finally!! ))

"Yeah, we may need that later. " Mikala looked at Tenshii through slanted eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 am

((Narakun acts like a person... ;A;))

Tenshii rolled her eyes. Narakun couldn't blame Tenshii for her violence after her harsh experience.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Kaen took a Pokeball off of his belt. He let out Kiba, and squatted down. Examining him.

"Could you two fill me in on more of what exactly is happening?" he asked, and looked at Tenshii and Narakun.

((.__. Does Tenshii still want to kill Kaen? XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 pm

((Lol, probably, but she's waiting for a good excuse, since Narakun's still considerably older and stronger than her.))

Tenshii looked at Narakun with a death glare.

Narakun felt like she was obligated to tell Kaen if he wanted to help, but it would be unfair. She and the survivors of the escape she led had promised not to tell anyone of their entire history. They had to use a predetermined excuse if they were to tell anyone.

There! She'd found the loophole. I'm not going to tell him Tenshii, I'll still keep my promise.

This would also be ideal for keeping their secrets from Mikala for now.

Narakun began what was going to be a relatively long thought-speech, directing it to both Kaen and Tenshii. ((If you've read the Harusame RP I did with Miyhika-chan, you'll have heard parts and variations of this.))

I was born and raised with Team Rocket. My father was the boss, and my mother was second in command.

When I was eight, I began specialized training with the only other kids at the time. Tenshii wasn't currently included, as she was only 6. There were 6 of us otherwise, in total, including myself and Mikala. Training was very specific, going in depth into certain fields. Mine was assassination.

By the time I was ten, I was killing populations of people for Team Rocket. Knowing no other life, murder didn't bother me much.

As I grew older, "scientific" injections were given to our group, which now also included Tenshii. These increased our physical abilities by amazing amounts. Once we were 16, Team Rocket decided to take it a step farther with us.

They gave us what was supposed to be a briefing, but it was not specific. They told us were were going to be quarantined so that they could administer some more long-term solutions. The process would take a week.

We didn't wait that long. The IVs and injections caused our entire bodies to writhe in pain, and there was no escape from it. We decided we'd had it with Team Rocket.

We forced an escape, with the darkness of night on our side. We couldn't see each other, but we knew where we all were. We managed to escape but at a price.

Narakun paused here, wondering how much to "say."

We lost three of the seven of us that night. Aizo was separated from us and probably killed, Heiwa died later from wounds she sustained, and Reikon was shot down.

Narakun seemed to hesitate slightly before mentioning the last name.

We split into groups of two after that. Tenshii went with Zenkai, and Mikala and I went together.

However, there was a point when some Rockets tracked Mikala and I, and during our dash for safety, Mikala, uh, ran into a pole......

Mikala lost most of her memories, and I asked Tenshii to keep an eye on her after that, and I went off alone.

That's all the significant events.

Narakun's face was blank when she finished.

Tenshii seemed infuriated, but she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Kaen picked up Kiba and stood up. He took all the information in, and asked

So, what happened to Zenkai?.. he asked.

((Short post FTW))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:20 pm

((I wish I could've compressed my last post to a short one, long ones suck.))

He's researching by himself somewhere. He's been hacking the Team Rocket database for scientific information as well as hints as to whether they've been coming close to finding us. When that happens, he usually informs us so that we can move to a new location and lose them for a while. Narakun answered.

Tenshii fidgeted uncomfortably, not liking that Narakun was telling Kaen so much information.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:23 pm

Kaen noticed Tenshii's reaction to all of what Narakun was telling him.

If it's making Tenshii uncomfortable, you don't have to tell me anymore. If I'm going to help I don't want the people I'm helping to hate me. he 'said' and Kiba jumped out of Kaen's arms and padded over to Tenshii.

((I dunno what I'm doing with Kiba, XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:34 pm

The problem with Tenshii was that, like many people, she had a weakness. Hers, was ironically......

Puppies. ((or would that be puppy Pokemon? XD iono))

Tenshii couldn't resist picking Kiba up and scratching him behind the ears.

((OMG, I don't even know what I just did, but....

ROFL!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Kaen smiled.

"Seems like Kiba likes you." he said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Tenshii flinched suddenly, remembering whose Poochyena it was, but she didn't put Kiba down.

"Uh, yeah, I guess..." Tenshii muttered.

She absently scratched Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Kiba licked Tenshii's face as Kaen stopped laughing.

"Sorry, it's just that he never took that quick to a person before." he apologized.

((Im out of ideas. .______________________.))

Last edited by Kaen on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm

((Same here. .-.))

Tenshii hesitated, then smiled and pet the dog Pokemon some more. "Cool," she said, her tone slightly more friendly.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Kaen stopped for a second and pulled out Raiden's Pokeball. He let Raiden out, and Raiden looked at the newcomer who was holding Kiba.

((since the two of them are usually together, I brought the other one out. ;-; ))

Last edited by Kaen on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 pm

((Kewl lol you made a smiley but I know what you meant XD))((Yay, something to work with for RP!))

Narakun couldn't help but stare at the Jolteon for a while. She bit her lip and looked away, forcing a smile as she let out Sakura.

Sakura trotted over to Raiden to say hello.

Tenshii, noticing an Eeveelution pileup, released her Glaceon from its Pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 pm

((fixed it))

"So, Tenshii, I take it you're an ice type trainer?" he asked. It clicked in Kaen's mind about the Eeveelutions.

There were seven of them...Umbreon...Narakuns a dark type trainer. Tenshii has a Glaceon and may be an ice type trainer... he thought.

((lol I just got it in rl as well. XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:08 pm

((>_> That's basically giving away half the storyline.))

"Yeah, but Shiroko was my first Pokemon as an Eevee. I didn't get interested in Ice-types until later on," she answered. After he'd sent out his Jolteon, Tenshii had become a bit less tense around Kaen.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:15 pm

((Too lazy to read, what's up? xD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:19 pm

((nice post. <.<

Maybe Narakun should explain..))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm

((Thanks. It took me 5 whole second to type. XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:30 pm

((Uh, ok, so Narakun was talking with Tenshii, but then Kaen came in and Tenshii tried to kill him. Mikala came in and bumped into them, knocking away Tenshii's swords, and Kaen "left." However, Tenshii sensed him and tried to stab him through the ceiling. He rolls off the roof outside and Tenshii charges at him, but he blocks with earth and threatens to break the swords. Tenshii pulls out a gun and is about to shoot him, but Narakun convinces her not to. Mikala keeps complaining about how no one will tell her what's going on and Narakun promises her that she will tell her at the right time. Kaen offers his help. Narakun hesitates for a moment, but accepts. Narakun thought-speaks several (not all ;P) significant events in her history, which makes Tenshii mad. However, Kaen's Poochyena, Kiba, softens her feelings and she becomes much more friendly after he releases his Jolteon, Raiden. Tenshii lets out her Glaceon, Shiroko, after Narakun releases her Umbreon, Sakura. Kaen asks about Tenshii being an Ice-type trainer and she admits to it.

That is a BRIEF summary of the current events. ^^

<--just died from typing))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:44 pm

((Okaey. d=))

"Of course, this is none of my business," A familiar icy voice said. "But I must say, your friend is quite skilled with a blade, among other things."

Natsuki once more appeared out of nowhere, which she seemed to be just so good at.

((Wait, are they outside? >_>))

Last edited by Aima on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : had to change text color)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:47 pm

((Yeah they're outside. -snickers- Tenshii isn't related to Narakun. XD))

Narakun's eye twitched. "What about it?" she growled.

Tenshii was somewhat suprised by Natsuki's sudden appearance, but not afraid. For some reason, she felt an immediate admiration for this person.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm

Natsuki shrugged. She sat in a tree outside of the dorm. "Nothing really," She said. "Just a point of interest."

She leapt down from where she was, and landed elegantly like a cat on her feet.

"By any chance, have you spotted a fellow in his mid-20s with sandy brown hair--" But she was cut off as she spotted someone behind Narakun.

"You didn't happen to miss me, did you?" A mischievous voice said.

He was a man in his mid-20s, with sandy blond hair, black eyes, and a toothpick hanging from his mouth. He had a pair of goggles on his head, and he wore what looked like an aviator jacket over a white t-shirt which had the word: "Vibe" on it in bold black letters. He also worse rugged black leather gloves that didn't cover his fingers, worn blue jeans, and a pair of rugged black boots.

Natsuki didn't look the least bit surprised. "So you finally came, Falke." Natsuki said, folding her arms.

Falke grinned. "What can I say, you and Aima are just too much to resist!" He said coolly, toothpick bobbing up and down in his mouth as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:38 pm

Kaen was surprised to see Natsuki, and even more at this newcomer.

"So..is something else going on with Mitsuki?" he asked, for either Natsuki or Falke to answer.

((Gee, Kaen. Get a grip on yourself...lousy post. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next