Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Secrets

Go down 
+3
Kaen
Aima
Narakun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Dark Secrets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Secrets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dark Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 am

(( xD Thats just a little sad.. lol ))

"Bye Kaen!" Mikala said turning around to watch him leave. " Hey Narakun," Mikala said while still facing the door, " what was Kaen doing in here?" Mikala looked back at Narakun.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Dark Secrets - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark Secrets - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

((@Pyrex: When you're saying something not in the role play, put any comments in double parentheses, like I'm doing.))

Narakun suddenly remembered that Mikala didn't know about Mitsuki or Narakun's recent injury.

"Uh...he was....asking about raising his Poochyena. You know, the little one with the lightning bolt pattern on its forehead," she stuttered, making up an excuse. She figured it was her best shot, considering that she was the Dark-type teacher, and, therefore, a guaranteed expert.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 am

(( yeah, even i'm doing it. lol ))

"Oh..okay.." Mikala turned all the way around and faced Teshii. " Why are you here?" Mikala said with attitude in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Tenshii just smiled. "Just...visiting." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 pm

" Are you sure about that? Because, usually visitors don't try to kill people here, like Kaen? Come on.. Whats your REAL reason?" Mikala walked up to Tenshii till she was standing right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:39 pm

Tenshii's smile faded momentarily, but bounced back with an excuse. "I'd been showing him a couple self defense moves, and we were just finishing up when you came in."

Narakun was pretty sure that for practicing self defense, they wouldn't use real swords, but she hoped that Mikala wouldn't realize that.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:20 pm

(( Omg, my frog that i caught in out backyard yesterday is KILLING itself! He keeps jumping up trying to escape from the bucket and keeps hitting the Saran Wrap. Its SOOO funny..and sad..but mostle funny))

Mikala looked at Tenshii, Narakun, then back at Tenshii. "Okay, self Defense. I guess that will do for now." Mikala crossed her arms, turned around, and walked back towards Narakun and turned back around. " But I want you to tell me the truth. I might know it, i might not. I just want to hear you admit it." Mikala looked at Tenshii with slanted eyes.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 am

Tenshii looked away, partially ashamed that she was refusing to say a thing.

"Then you're bound for disappointment," Narakun said coldly. "I'll be able to tell you another time, when the moment is right, but for now my lips must remain sealed."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 pm

((._. I wanna come back into rp XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:42 pm

((lol just say oops forgot something or something like that. I dunno. ._.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

((Say something like Tenshii can still sense me xD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

((Okay, then...I would actually normally make Narakun notice, but she's trying hard to not let anyone die (yet).))

Tenshii stiffened suddenly, which made Narakun tense.

"He's back," Tenshii muttered.

She picked up her swords and leaped upwards, stabbing her twin swords through the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm

((._____.))

Kaen fell off the roof, and crashed in front of Narakun's window.

"Tenshii, you may not want to make your self defense seem like you're trying to kill me" Kaen smirked, and thought-told Narakun

Sorry, I got interested in this. It's hard to stay away. Then thought-told Tenshii

I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to help. You can trust me.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:12 pm

((Ooh, bad word choice. :3))

Not bothering to think her answer to him, Tenshii shrieked, "I trust no one!"

She pounced, thrusting both swords toward him.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Kaen sighed,

"Oh well, I tried." He said, and the ground before him rose up just as Tenshii stuck her swords into them. The ground hardened.

"Try to get those free and they'll break. I mean you no harm, but if you do try to attack me I'll use all my power against you" he said as he walked out from behind the wall.

((I was lucky Kaen was outside. if He was inside, he'd have two big gashes right now. Or he'd have to repair Narakun's floor. xD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 pm

((Lol, I would be amused if Kaen had to come in with extra floorboards. XD))

Tenshii death-glared him for a few moments, then released the swords.

She didn't wanna play nice though. She pulled out a hand-held gun, a custom-made revolver, and pointed it at his face.

"I already told you," she growled. "I...trust...no one."

Narakun "face/palmed." This was getting out of hand. She leaped down lightly from the window and put a hand on Tenshii's shoulder.

"Put it down, Tenshii," she commanded coolly.

"What, you don't actually trust him, do you? Do you really think that people won't betray you for a quick buck?"

There were a few moments of silence. Then, finally, "Yes."

Tenshii glared at Narakun with disbelief, then dropped the gun. I thudded in the sparse grass.

"You're too naive."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 pm

The ground turned to sand and collapsed and dissolved back into the earth. Both of Tenshii's swords were free for her to take.

"Do you honestly think I'll betray Narakun and you for money?" Kaen asked Tenshii, and shook his head.

"I don't know what happened to you, but whoever would do that is just cruel" he stopped and looked at Narakun.

"Thanks for that, and again sorry."

It just became aware to him that Pyrex was still listening on their conversation.

((Dunno why I added that last part xD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Narakun thought-spoke to Kaen: Someone betrayed her a year ago and she hasn't recovered from the shock. She was physically as well as mentally scarred for life.

Tenshii quicly retrieved her katanas, checking for bends, scratches, or chips. She found them to be as perfect as always.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:39 pm

"Uh.... Well then, that isn't weird. But Narakun, you need to tell me asap. And i may be disappointed when i hear it, but at least i won't have to fantasize." Mikala walked over towards Tenshii. "And why was there a gun there? I'm pretty sure the knifes would be just fine for self-defense. I WANT TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!" Mikala looked pissed.

(( OMG, Mikala isn't being in character...creepy. lol))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

((Mikala looked pissed? That's definitely a first. XD))

"The reason I haven't told you is for your safety as well as the safety of others. One day, when I tell you, you'll understand." Narakun looked at Mikala blankly.

Narakun mentally kicked herself. She couldn't put a feeling on the emotions she was currently feeling....It was like wanting to tell Mikala everything, but not being able to, like wishing she could have done something in her life differently.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:48 pm

(( I know.. whoa, Narakun felt emotions? thats a first too. lol))

" Dude, we're sisters. I know you may not like that, but.. what i'm trying to say is that we need to tell eachother everything, even if it is dangerous..but i trust your judgements." Mikala looked at Narakun with eyes that read, "I trust you.".
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

((>_>))

Narakun was relieved that Mikala wouldn't push her for now. This was a critical moment, and if she succeeded, then she might not need to worry about being chased for the rest of her life.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:56 pm

(( Thx.. where's Tenshii?))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

Kaen looked at Narakun.

"I'm here to help you. I'm not totally sure what happened before, but you're my friend now. I want to help." ((like he hasn't said that already ._.))

((Yeah, where is Tenshii?))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm

(( I think she just disappeared of the face of the earth. lol))

Mikala looked at Narakun expectantly like shes going to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Secrets   Dark Secrets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Secrets
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next