Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saying Hello to an Old Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Saying Hello to an Old Friend Left_bar_bleue100/100Saying Hello to an Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Saying Hello to an Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:00 am

((Bored, so I'm starting a Role Play. You can join if you want, I just hope this doesn't turn into another "Random Plot Twist Involving Aima's/Narakun's/Miyhika's/Yuri's/Whoever Else's past", we've already got enough of those. -_-;;;

So have fun, if you want.))

Hitorii set foot on the green grass, the sun beating down from above.

He wore the same attire he wore at the beach a few months before, baggy long-sleeved shirt, long, dark pants, and that some-what comical large straw hat, which sat upon his white-haired head, protecting Hitorii's face from the sun's rays.

With a sigh, he remembered that day at the beach, and hoped an incident like that wouldn't befall him once more as he looked out across the slightly browning field.

"Now where is he...?" Hitorii thought aloud, shading his eyes with his hand as he scanned the skies.

He then heard the sound of a Fearow cawing from the east.

Turning his head in that direction, he smiled as the some-what feared Takatoshi swooped down from the sky and landed next to Hitorii almost as silent as the shadow that flew beneath him just a moment ago.

The great bird locked eyes with Hitorii, yellow and fierce. Filled with the free wild spirit that Hitorii always admired in him.

Hitorii simply smiled back, and walked over to his old friend, stroking his head gently.

"Hey, buddy." Hitorii said. "How've things been for you?"
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Saying Hello to an Old Friend Left_bar_bleue100/100Saying Hello to an Old Friend Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:08 am

((I need a RP too, but pleese dont dissapear for a month...))

Nagara was walking along the plains, with Electron behind her, looking for a good place to train.

Oddly enough, they came across a bowl-shaped ditch in the ground.

"This is good" thought Nagara, and she started lecturing Electron

"Ok Electron, we need to work on your stamima. Remember Harusame? We were following Kaen. In 5 min. you were jogging, 5 more min. you were walking, 3 min. later....."--now Electron was whinpering--"you fainted and I had to run to the Academy"

Nagara pulled out a book from her handbag. She found the book in the library. It was titled, How To Train Your Pokemon. She fliped through the book until she reached "Ch. 20, sec. 10. Stamina for pokemon between 5'-7', and between 250lb-350lb." Under normal circumstances, Electron wouldn't be in this section, but he is a little smaller than the avarage Arcanine.

With a smile on her face, Nagara said,"Lets get to work!"
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:18 am

((Sorry, no guarantees. =_=))

Hitorii held his friend's head close to his for a moment, stroking it gently, before he realized he wasn't alone.

He smirked a little, then turned to face the new-comer across the way.

"Good Afternoon." He said, holding his straw hat on his head as a slight summer breeze threatened to blow it away. "I do hope you are well, but I'm afraid in my haste to recruit, your name never came up. I have the pleasure of greeting you today, Miss...?"

It was true. Hitorii had never actually asked the new-comer's name during her application in his office.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:24 am

Nagara and Electron looked up from training to see Hitorii.

"Hello Hitorii-sama, and yes, you did'nt ask for my name in your office. My name is Nagara Nagaeboshi."

Electron was nervous of the new-comer.He had his hackles raised and was showind his teeth. Yes, he saw Hitorii in his office, but Electron forgot about things if it wasnt important in his life.

"Hop rit mow!" Nagara spoke some weird words and Eectron looked down to the grownd as if he was ashamed."I'm sorry Hitorii-sempi, I caught Electron almost right before I came here, and he want to be as strong as my other pokemon. So he wants to be in as many battles as possible."--She nodded her head up to indicate she saw Takatoshi--And that includes every pokemon he see's.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:08 am

Hitorii laughed.

"I admire his fighting spirit," Hitorii said. "But even though he has the type advantage, I'm afraid my old friend here wouldn't have too hard a time with Young Electron there if he were to be challenged."

Hitorii paused a moment, then continued.

"But don't quote me on that statement. My old friend here doesn't like to fight unless he feels it is necessary."
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:01 pm

((Wow, Hitorii posted twice in one day, at different times))

Nagara looked down to Electron." You hear that boy? Were going to stick with stamima training."

Nagara looked up as if she remembered something."I don't mean to pry Hitorii-sempi, but you called the Fearow your 'old friend'..is it yours?Nagara looked curious.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:20 pm

((Har har.))

Hitorii smiled, looking distant for a moment as his hand rest on the back of Takatoshi's head.

"My dear Nagara, I'm afraid my friendship with Takatoshi here isn't quite the same as most trainer's relationships with their Pokémon. He belongs to no one..." He trailed off for a moment. "And I hope it stays that way." He said, more to himself, than to Nagara.

Hitorii then looked directly into Nagara's eyes.

"But, if you feel you must place a label on the old chap, you could say he was my father's." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:45 am

Nagara looked distant for a moment, as if she remembered something.

"I actually know what you mean...." Then Nagara shook(sp) he head to clear the thoughts.

Anyway...do you know any good training technices(sp). This book"--Nagara held the book up--doesn't.

((I can't spell!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saying Hello to an Old Friend   Saying Hello to an Old Friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saying Hello to an Old Friend
Page 1 of 1