Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nagara is sick.....very sick

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Nagara is sick.....very sick Left_bar_bleue100/100Nagara is sick.....very sick Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nagara is sick.....very sick Empty
PostSubject: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:23 am

((Note: I think I've been trying to get over the same sickness for years ))

Nagara walked into ths nurse's office holding a box of tissues. She caught this cold a few days ago, but it was getting bad. When she was on the bed, she released Pattern and Fangon, her Arbok and Seviper, from their pokeballs.

"Way back when, I'd always use them for when I got sick...But there is no cure for a cold. -sigh- What will I do when there's no nurse?"

She let Fangon and Pattern curl up outside. There were very obbidiant Pokemon, and when she would call, they would come back. So she released Black Fire, her Ninetales with a black spot on its forehead. Stroaking her was always comforting for Nagara.

"Oh, what will I do....what will I do...."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Nagara is sick.....very sick Left_bar_bleue0/60Nagara is sick.....very sick Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:29 am

((If no one joins you soon I'll post here Very Happy )) ((This may or may not be a threat....))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Nagara is sick.....very sick Left_bar_bleue100/100Nagara is sick.....very sick Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 am

((Im takeing it as a threat....))((besides, your in another room))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Aima sat in the back office, wearing a lab coat for some reason.

"I wonder who's turn it will be to take the nurse's duty after me..." She pondered, putting some files away in a file cabinet.

"Whoever the last nurse was, she didn't bother to clean up before she left..."

Just then, Aima heard the sound of Pokémon being released. Her dog ears twitched three times, matching with the individual "pops" she heard outside.

She poked her head around the corner to see who it was.

"Ah, Boshi-san. Seems there's a cold virus sweeping around the academy, no?" She said "Must've come with one of the sailors on the last ship that brought supplies."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Nagara is sick.....very sick Left_bar_bleue0/60Nagara is sick.....very sick Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

(( Very Happy )) ((Yeah, I guess I am in another room......))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

((Yeah Pyrex..... SO DONT POST HERE!))((Lawl! JK. The only way it would make sense if you shouted..... and your in prison the nuses office because of a sore throat.))

Nagara notticed Aima-chan come into the room before she even spoke. Her hearing was extreamly well.

"Ah... Aima-chan. Hello...lo...lo..AAAHH-TTTHHHEEWW! AH-THEW! AH-THEW! AH-THEW!"

After a bout of sneezing,Nagara reached for a tissue to blow her nose into. Then another, because she started to tear up a little when she was sneezing.

"Sorry.. and yes, It proably came with the sailors....."

Suddenly, Nagara had a flashback

-Flashback-

A little three-year-old Nagara was standing in front of a woman--possibly her mother,--complaining.
"But mommy... I dont wana go to the doctor! They might give me a shot."

"Mommy," with bright gold hair and deep green eyes was trying to comfort Nagara.
"No dear, your going to the doctor because of your allergies."

Now mini-Nagara had her hands on her hips, her head tilted, and had a suspicioud look on her face.
"What "aller-jies? I thought I was only alle-jik" to a few pokemon?"

"Yes, but you always sound backed up, we think that there might be something wrong with your sinuses. All the nice doctor will do is give you some medicine. To make you fell better before you feel bad."

Nagara looked dow as if she was thinking, then bolt it upright"OK mommy.....as long as you promise there will be no shot."

"I promise dear."
-Flashback Ends-

"Actually... I think some allergie medicine for sinuses will do the trick... I don't think this is a cold."Said Nagara in a backed up voice.

((Dack! THIS IS MY LONGEST POST YET!))

Last edited by Twizzlebeth on Sat May 30, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made the flashback better)
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:34 pm

((Bravo! ^.^ I've only done one flashback, and that wasn't really even official. XD))

Aima paused, her hand on her chin in a sort of thinking position.

"I think there's something in here for that.... What are your symptoms? Headache? Stuffy-ness?" She inquired professionally.

"What the hell am I doing?" Aima thought to herself. "I don't even have medical training!"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 pm

((Aima-chaaaan! Whaaaaat?! You basically forced me to post by the way you put that!

Lol, I was probably gonna post anyway XD))

Narakun sort of appeared out of nowhere. ((O_o))

"I'm only here to save you from giving Nagara something that'll make her more sick," she muttered to Aima, as though she'd heard the uncertainty beneath Aima's words. Narakun had learned to pick up on subtle, tiny things that hinted at a person's thoughts and emotions.

She looked away from both of them, only intending to stay long enough to get Nagara what she needed. The sick teacher's sneezing could be heard all the way outside of the hall.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 am

((Actually.. I sneeze that loud in RL Eheheh... .))

Nagara looked to see Narakun in the room, looking like she wanted to be anywhere else but here.

"Like I care... but she might rather be with Pyrex in the other room"

"Hi Narakun.... and to answer your question Aima-chan, I always feel backed up, and sometimes I get a real bad stomach ache. But that can be fixed by eating, or soda, and once in a while, I get a small headache..."

Nagara went back to stroaking Black Fire on her forehead. Suddenly she fell off the bed, and acidently grabbed one of Black Fire's tails, and nothing happened.

"Oh boy....."

((I proably shouldnt have done that anyway, but she can... ))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 pm

((I'm making this up, so don't take any of it to heart, ok?!)) ((I have a "flashback" thing in Word, but I don't know if I'm gonna post it. XD It's some corny thing about these nightmares that Narakun gets all the time.))

"Ah, just a moment," Narakun said quickly.

She dug around in her back pouch that was always handy. She then dumped the contents onto the shiny, clean counter.

I'll need to restock soon... Narakun thought. I didn't even have bandages when I was out on patrol.

One of the items that landed on the counter was a small, burlap sack with a red drawstring. She opened up the bag.

Inside were many dried herbs. Narakun carefully but swiftly picked out a few: chervil, thyme, and saffron.

After returning everything else to her tiny bag, Narakun went out into the medical office's waiting room and found the coffeemaker.

She poured boiling water into a cup and dumped the chosen herbs into it.

By the time that Narakun returned to Nagara's room, the water had brewed into a tea.

"The thyme will make you a bit drowsy," said Narakun. "So don't do anything too stupid for a few hours."

She held out the cup to Nagara. "And it's hot," she added.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm

((What, cat got your tongue? Someone post!))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:12 pm

"Is that Tea!" cried out 'Pyrex from another room. He had smelled the wonderful aroma and he could only guess who it was for.

"Who else is in this hospital, and what kind of tea is being served!"

((Well, not the best way to start a roleplay, but I want to RP here for a bit))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:33 pm

"Nagara, and you don't need tea!" Narakun yelled in an annoyed manner.

She knew from her earlier visit that Pyrex only had a small bug, and that although the symptoms seemed severe, he'd be rid of his illness by the following day.

She knew that if Pyrex bugged her enough, though, she'd probably give in just to make him be quiet....if she had any of the right herbs left.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Nagara looked to see where the talking was comeing from. When she heard it was Pyrex, all she did was look away.

" I barely know Pyrex.... but he still bugs me"

She took the cup fron Narakun, only to set it down on the counter. She took out a box from her handbag she sometimes had with her. In it was some herbs that she used every now and then. She picked two herbs. The first one she picked was an herb with large, rough hairs on it. The second was a little yine-like herb. She put them in the tea.

"Thanks Narakun, and the herbs are called boneset, and alfalfa. Boneset is good for flues, colds, fever, and pains. Alfalfa is good because it has all the known vitamins and minerals to science"

She took a small sip, only to back away a little from the heat. So, she set it down to let it cool of.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:53 pm

((Why does he bug you? Is he that creepy? Or just too annoying? Oh well, I'll not be a phsyciatrist right now))

"I know I don't need tea, but I'm just smelling the Tea and it smells good..... so, what is Nagara in for...." said Pyrex speaking as if the hospital was a jail.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 pm

((your annoying in RP and in spam!))((not spam spam, but you know what I mean))

"I'm in here because I've been sneezing Pyrex!"

Yelled Nagara at Pyrex in a annoyed manner.

((Woot! short post))((I think its your turn Aima-chan))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:24 pm

Aima was glad Narakun took over treating Nagara.

"Good job, Nara-san. Maybe you should take the next shift to be the nurse." She said, standing back from Nagara so as not to interrupt her vital tea-drinking. ((lul XD))

Aima remembered back at the facility, where if she tried to help, she would usually only make it worse. Hanashite was always the one who fix things, especially medical problems.

He mind wandered for a moment...

-Flashback-

"Hana-chan," A 7-year-old Aima said, sitting in a chair and swinging her legs back and forth since they didn't reach the floor. "How come you're so good at medical work?"

A girl about 13 years old with entrancing purple eyes was kneeling in front of Aima, her intense purple hair pulled up in the back as she examined her little sister.

She smiled gently.

"Because it's something I'm good at. It just comes naturally." She answered, her voice soft and sweet.

Aima looked a little disappointed, casting her eyes downward. "So... It's something that you're born with..."

"Hey!" The girl said, putting her hands on Aima's shoulders and looking her straight in the eyes. "Just because you don't know it now, doesn't mean you can't learn how to do it!"

Aima looked up at her older sister, tears welling up in her eyes.

"But I've tried so many times... And I've messed up so much that when I want to try again so I can learn, nobody wants my help..." She said, sniffling.

The girl smiled sympathetically, and hugged Aima.

"Then maybe medicine isn't for you." She said. "You're looking up to me and copying what I do because I'm a role model to you. But you have the right to do what you want do do and make your own path."

Aima stopped sniffling, surprised by her sister's words.

The girl backed away, her hand still on Aima's shoulders.

"What do you want to be Aima-chan?" She said, smiling sweetly.

-Flashback End-

She snapped out of her flashback when Pyrex entered the room.

"Oi Pyrex, are you sure you should talking so much? You'll prolly waste your energy"
Aima said casually, arms folded as she leaned against the wall.

((Hurray, 1st flashback! Aima is so pro at acting like nothing happened after a flashback. XD))

Last edited by Aima on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:16 pm

((I'm yelling from my room, you now, like people in apartments. I'm not standing Aima, unless.... maybe, you can see through walls!Shocked )) ((Okay, I'll try to not be as annoying in spam, this I promise, I hope, Am I being annoying again? Razz )) ((Sorry, couldn't help it)) ((I just never get an opprotunity to annoy people so it kind of all slips out here.)) ((This is my apology post I guess)) ((Anyways, back to RP!))

Pyrex flinched for a moment. He was mulling something over in his mind. After he had found the answer to his question he decided to open his mouth again, "Is there bug passing around the school? I've never been in anywhere with more than one sick person, and that person is normally me."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

((Fine, I edited it. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:22 pm

((Sorry,))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:22 am

((S'okay. ^^))

Aima sighed.

"Yeah a bug's been going around alright. The sailors prolly brought it with them on the last shipment to the island." She said.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 pm

((Aiyaaa~! Aima's flashback is ultra-cute!! X3 Aima-chan was so adorable when she was a little kid, what happened? XD))

Narakun glared at Nagara. "Yes, I know what alfalfa and boneset are. However, they aren't as effective as the other herbs, although they are much easier to find in some areas." she growled.

She didn't like it when anyone thought that she was incompetant in any way.

"And if you had those stupid plants anyway, why did you come here and wait to eat them? Anyone with any sense would've used them right away," Narakun muttered darkly.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:35 pm

((Well don't you think you'd turn from a cute big-eyed half puppy, into a fierce explosion-loving, somewhat cold pyromaniac, if most of your family turned against you and hunted you every moment of every day, festering in your nightmares of doom and destruction, while destroying any friends you ever made? 83

I torture my characters. I really do. ()>_>))

Aima blinked.

"A little harsh much?" Aima thought, arms still folded.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 am

((Lol, don't even start about character torture. If only you knew what I did to Narakun....

Lol, yeah, didja think that Narakun was gonna be all like "Oh, Nagara-chan, thank you so much for that wonderful bit of information on herbs, maybe we should hang out some time~!"

Of course not. She's Narakun, what didya expect?))

Narakun caught Aima's suprised blink and glared at her, Narakun's intense red eyes matching Aima's dog-like ones.

"There's no reason for me to linger." Narakun said abruptly.

She walked briskly to the door, half-slamming it behind her as she left.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:22 pm

(( O_O() ..))

Nagara was a little stuned with how Narakun responded. How was she to know that Narakun already knew what the herbs did. But she andswered Narakuns question anyway

" I came for medicine. I don't know where the good herbs are on the island. If I did, I would go pick a few for me, and a few for if I need them another time. Not my falt you made me tea. You were here when I told Aima that I had symtoms like a allergie."

She looked towards Aima to say something to her.

"Narakun isn't a compleatly good person, is she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagara is sick.....very sick   Nagara is sick.....very sick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagara is sick.....very sick
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next