Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Empty
PostSubject: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:59 pm

((In light of real world events Pyrex has gone ill. Like any sensible person would he went to the nurses office. Plus I want to RP))

Pyrex slowly walked into the room that he was going to spend his sickness in. It was very bland and very white. Pyrex had a sudden hope that "Cool Style Monthly" would have a hospital issue.

Pyrex's temperature was 103.5 and his voice was incredibly sore. So, he spent the first 4 hours reading all of the old magazines that you can find in a nurses office. Sadly, he had read most of them already.

Pyrex really hoped that someone would come and visit him. Maybe headmaster Kaen! Yeah! He was good friends with Kaen. Or maybe Aima-chan, or Owatasumi would be nice. OR MAYBE! With some luck his dormaster would come over. Narakun was always so very nice to him. It would be awesome if she came for a visit.

But until someone could come around for a visit there was nothing he could do. Except for read magazines. Which (at least in the mind of Pyrex) is very, VERY, Amusing.

((PLEASE RP WITH ME!!!))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:15 pm

((WTF? Narakun nice to Pyrex??

DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Honest. Has Narakun ever been nice to anyone?

Maybe I'll RP, but I'm out of ideas right now.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:33 pm

((Pyrex is completely insane. He doesn't understand that Narakun hates him. But serously, just visit. Someone has to visit good old Pyrex. Maybe Aima-chan Triple Dog Dared you to visit him just so she could see if your brains would explode. JUST HTINK OF SOMETHING! FOR PYREXS SAKE!))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm

((Why was I listed first? O.o ...Hm, my cruelty seems to be weakening...I'll RP when I'm less lazy, or when you post in our battle. Whichever comes first))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:03 pm

((Hehe...Aima..."dog" dare.....lol....

Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:06 pm

((....She gave you a scooby snack???)) ((COME ON! RP!))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 am

((=.= Just to make you calm down and since Narakun is your dorm master, I guess I'd better RP....-sigh-))

Narakun walked in quietly and sat on a chair with a black, college-ruled spiral notebook and a pencil. Being a teacher was going to take a lot of planning and preparation. She figured that she may as well get that part over with.

Narakun began scribbling lesson plans out into her notebook, occassionally frowning and erasing furiously.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"Narakun? Is that you? How are you! I'm not very good cause I'm sick and all but I hope you are fine. Got any magazines? These are all really boring and old!" said Pyrex with a sudden burst of energy.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:23 pm

Narakun groaned and sulked a bit. "I only came because the nurse said you had a really sore throught..." she muttered darkly.

"I don't have any magazines," she said a bit louder, so that she was audible.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:17 pm

((Kaen magically appeared out of the wall, and handed a magazine to Narakun with the title Oceanic Empire Weekly. He then told Narakun to give it to Pyrex))

((Lol, don't count that XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:20 pm

(( ()O.o ))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:21 pm

((Pyrex would Understand))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:43 pm

((I know what it is, it's just weird.))

((I wish that I could walk through walls...))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:48 pm

((It's fun s- *walks into wall*

))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:12 pm

((Kaen's Avvie has Redder Eyes now. Sorry, just noticed))

"Oh, that's okay. What are you doing anyways?" asked Pyrex with his big grin.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:14 pm

((I know, I was bored, so I played with his avvie. XD He liked it and changed it.))

Narakun didn't look up from her work, making her words as short as possible.

"Lesson plans. Once classes start, I'll be too busy grading junk to make plans."

This was much harder than she'd thought. She'd really only come so that she could look like an old academy's experienced teacher. She wouldn't be on the run, which made things slightly dangerous. However, the disguise might make up for that and she could relax a bit, if only for a while.

The pencil scribble all over the paper, when the tip suddenly broke.

"Chikusho," Narakun muttered, and she got up to sharpen it with an electrical sharpener. Nurses' pencils always broke when they were checking up their patients, so of course there had to be a sharpener in just about every room.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:37 pm

((Cool, Cool. It is interesting))

"Classes? Oh yeah, this is a school, ain't it," siad Pyrex as he stared at the pencil sharpener.

"What type of classes are you teaching?" said Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:33 pm

((Oh crap. I forgot Kaen was a teacher. He'll have to do the worst thing ever

Grade Homework. D:

))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

((Inorite?))

Narakun rolled her eyes. "Dark Pokemon." she answered.

((Short post...))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 1:08 pm

((Yay! Short post!))

"Oooh! Dark type pokemon! Like Tyranitar and Weavile?"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:30 am

Pyrex wrote:
((Maybe Aima-chan Triple Dog Dared))

((Oh, I get it, dog. XD

Lul, sorry, random. ^^()))

Aima came out of the back office, holding a mug of cocoa in her left hand, some folders in her right hand

"Oh..." She said. "Pyrex, Narakun, what are you doing here?"

((Short post. =,=))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:33 pm

"Hi! Aima-chan! I'm sick and Narakun came to visit me! It's boring here in prison the hospital. Do you have any magazines?"

((Yes Short Post! Going for the longest Short Post chain evah!))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Narakun rolled her eyes. "Yes, like Tyranitar and Weavile," she said, exhasperated. ((sp?))

Narakun didn't look up. "Hello, Aima-chan," she said, trying not to sound too aggressive. She and Aima didn't usually get along extremely well. ((lol?))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:42 pm

((SP? What does that me.))

"Cool, I've always wanted a Tyranitar. But I could never find one. Do you think that when I get better that I could go and find one?" asked Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:05 pm

((SP? = spelling? <--used when you're not sure if you spelled the previous word correctly.))

Narakun smirked. "If you can achieve a high enough level to get a Tyranitar, I'll give you a Larvitar."

Narakun obviously didn't think that Pyrex would get that far, and even if he did, he'd probably have forgotten her promise by then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next