Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrolling

Go down 
+2
Kaen
Narakun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Patrolling - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Patrolling - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Patrolling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 8:55 pm

((lawlz))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Patrolling - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Patrolling - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:02 am

Kaen wrote:
((doing her daily roll? Patrolling - Page 3 Thzim-1))

((As much as I wish I were, I'm not. I've been sick fer the past 3 days.

I've gotten to play video games though! :3

But I've got physical science class this Tuesday. =_=

A fun filled day about talking about pointless thing and never getting any work done, until the last 15 FRIKKIN' MINUTES, which we then proceed to standing around some moron while we WATCH him do the tests in the lab, and we do nothing.

I'm gonna feel sorry for the punching back when I get home... =_=+++

But aside from that, I'm fine! ***^^***))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:43 am

( silent )
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:23 pm

(( Hola!What's going on?..............I MISS RP-ING!!!!!!!!!!! ))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:17 am

(Narakun was patroaling the forest when she was attacked by a glaceon I caught ,but will release, and Okami.)

Last edited by Twizzlebeth on Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:37 am

((Thanks dude! Would you guys mind if i somehow joined in?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 pm

((Normally, I'd say yes, but now is awkward timing....If it's ok with everyone else, then sure, but Narakun and Kaen are about to have to fight their Pokemans.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:19 pm

((Sorry again, folks. My reason this time was that I got sucked into reading a good, yet painfully addictive manga series, so I couldn't the book down long enough to type on the key board. =.=

Stupid reason, but true all the same.))

Takibi slowly and eerily turned his head to face Narakun.

There was no mistake.

Takibi's eyes proved that he was an enraged Pokémon.

He growled as he looked toward the sky, seeing his trainer there.

"Don't worry, my friends." Mitsuki thought to them. "You'll find some way to get at them."

Her thoughts were encouraging and soothing in their minds.

Shikon had retreated into the trees to ambush them if they ever came back down.

((Umm, what moves do they know? ._.() I need ta know. o.o))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm

(( Shocked I actually don't know. In contests and battles, I just pick moves off of the movelists that I find on the internet. -face/palm- Whoops.

I can pick a moveset for Takibi right now and stick to it, or just make this like the anime and it doesn't matter how many moves a Pokemon has. Your choice, I know that you already have movesets for all of your Pokemon.))

Narakun had run from everyone possible. Her friends, when she was little and they played games like tag; them, who so frequently hunted her down, ever since she'd run away as a teen; the cops, for occasionally stealing essentials and killing "innocent" people, who were in truth bounty hunters and trackers, hired by them; in a word, everyone.

Except her own Pokemon.

She'd never felt afraid of her own teammates; she trusted them more than anyone, even Mikala.

And now she couldn't. The one thing that she had always depended on more than anything else had always been her Pokemon's loyalty, and now that had been stripped from her.

She couldn't trust anyone anymore.

And what if Mitsuki could posses people's minds? What if the Soothe Bells couldn't quite protect their Pokemon from her telepathic commands?
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm

((I on, I just picked a move set and stuck with it so I didn't have to constantly scribble on sticky notes.

My mom doesn't like ne using her sticky notes for "pointless stuff" such as that. XD

Wait, does Takibi have a soothe bell? O.o))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:02 pm

((No, Narakun only had two, so she put one on Saba and gave the other to Kaen. I think he put his on Junsei.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:05 pm

((Yes Junsei has it on))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 am

((Exciting. =,=))

Mitsuki ficked her finger, and Takibi leapt into the air, his jaws snapping at Sabakurei's underside.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:58 am

((My turn!))

But before Tabiki reached Sabakurei, Nagara pulled out a harmonica. Only there was a difference, hers was made of glass. When she played, the song was so beautiful,Tabiki landed on tke ground, Sabakurei uningured.

In fact, the song was so beautiful, it alnost seamed to produce a aura. It was an unearthly aura at that.

Sadly, the pokemon were still enraged, but calm and showed no sign of attacking.

((Please dont think Im trying to take control!))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:03 pm

((Too late, I think that you're trying to take control. XD

Aima-chan, why you say "exciting"?))

Narakun's eyes were fixed on Takibi.

"If I return Takibi to his Pokeball, then he won't be dangerous to us right now...." Narakun murmured.

She pondered what to do. Absolute safety still wouldn't be guaranteed in this forest full of Pokemon. If she, Kaen, and Nagara stayed here for long, she knew that their time was limited. How much time they had all depended on how wary they were and how cunning Mitsuki got.

Knowing criminals all too well, Narakun was able to have a bit of a prediction.

Mitsuki would most likely enjoy toying with her prey, like a cat. She would probably take a long time and do everything possible to keep them in a place like this, where they were vulnerable.

Out here, the only people around were themselves, and the number of Pokemon for Mitsuki to use was infinite.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:38 pm

While still in the air, Kaen got Shikon's attention, and lured her away from Takibi. Let's see if my test will work... he thought, and jumped back on Junsei and flew off, with Shikon following. I will handle her...Narakun and Nagara will be fine.... He grimaced, jumped off Junsei, and waited for his Garchomp to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:47 pm

((??))

Narakun was staring down at Takibi, deep in thought.

She was glad for his temporary calmness; it gave her a moment to think, even though he was quickly showing signs of being under Mitsuki's control again.

Sabakurei made an anxious purring sound. Narakun leaned over close to his face.

What is it?

Kaen is gone.

What?! Damn, if he's alone, there's no telling what could happen. I dunno what he's up to, but it's already sounding stupid to me.

Shikon has left, too.

I wouldn't have survived Okami if I didn't have tranquilizers. He doesn't stand a chance if Shikon finds him. Garchomps are huge, and powerful.

You should go after him. He might not survive.

No. If he's gonna go off alone and get shredded by his own Pokemon, then that's his problem. I'm not risking myself again for him.

Despite what she had mentally told Sabakurei, Narakun still felt uneasy.

She shook the feeling off. She had enough to worry about with Takibi beneath her.

((Ha, there goes Narakun again, fighting with emotions. She sure does that a lot. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:53 pm

((Don't worry...Kaen won't die...i don't know what will happen actually lol))

Kaen let out Kazan and Ryoka. He then fished through his backpack, and found what he was looking for. He pulled out a syringe, and pulled out a vile with a pink liquid in it. He pulled off the cork, and poured the liquid into the syringe, and injected some into Junsei, Ryoka, and Kazan.

This should hold off Mitsuki from taking them over...good thing this finished in time. he thought to himself.

I snuck another vile by Narakun...I hope she finds it in t-. he was stopped short by Shikon's roar, and jumped behind the three warriors. ((Im calling them that, =_=))

"Kazan, Flash Cannon! Ryoka, Fire Blast! Junsei, Draco Meteor!" he commanded as the Garchomp approached, and then thought to them

Don't hit her head on, have it skim past her, so it makes her pause.. he thought to the three. They then let out blasts of Energy, which startled Shikon.

All right...off to a good start. he grimaced. Im sorry...Shikon

((<_< please have that make sense))

Last edited by Kaen on Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:04 am

Kaen wrote:
This should hold off Mitsumi from taking them over

((It's Mistuki... ;A; Does it sound too much like Natsuki?))

Quote :
Aima-chan, why you say "exciting"?

((Cuz it is. XD

lul, Why am I so good at playing/coming up with villains? O.o

<------Overactive Imagination

Lawl, okai, anyway...))

Mistuki grimaced.

They were resisting...

"Good." She said in her stone chair. "That'll give me a challenge. After all, this is "The Island of New Challenges, now isn't it?"

She egged her mind slaves on, despite the resistance they were putting up.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:13 pm

((Fixed it...thought I spelled it wrong. XD))

Kaen stopped. He could feel Mitsuki's presence in Shikon flare up again. He mentally tried to reach out to her, and tried to speak to her. His 3 Pokemon nodded at him, knowing what he was about to try to do. They continued battling Shikon, and he finally got in contact with her presence.

Don't think you'll get away with this! he thought towards her, snarling. You won't succeed, I'll make sure of that!.

Kaen, that's enough. You don't want to endanger yourself. She could take you over. Kazan thought to him

You're right... he thought, Let's just try to have Shikon snap out of it. Sooner or later she'll faint, and Mitsuki shouldn't be able to control her anymore. I don't like seeing any one of you in pain...but it might be the only thing possible. Returning her to her Pokeball won't work...

((...was that okay?...what I did, trying to contact Mitsuki))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:42 pm

((Sure, I'm cool with it. :3))

Mitsuki heard Kaen's message, and smirked.

"But you see, young man, you are not opposed to my actions, now are you?" She responded, trying to ensnare Kaen as well.

He thoughts were soothing as they slowly wrapped around Kaen's mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:04 pm

Heh, perfect Kaen said back. He told Mitsuki Your little mind tricks won't work on me.. He closed his eyes.

Now...this might...no, it will hurt. he thought. He closed his eyes, grimaced, and mentally paralyzed Mitsuki.

Now, you won't be able to take anyone over for a while... he smirked, and turned his attention back to Shikon.

"Time to get you back to normal..." he said, and went to pull something out of his bag ((again...lol, Kaen has a bag with endless amount of space. XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

((I didn't think Kaen was gonna die, but Narakun has seen a lot of people die. She didn't exactly explain her whole past in detail to Miyhika, even what she did know. Her history is.....difficult. Let's put it that way for now.

Wait, what did you mean by "slipping it by Narakun"? When you put it that way, I can't tell if you mean that he slipped it to her or past her to someone else.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 pm

((I hid it by you. .-.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:41 pm

((Ok then.))

Narakun slouched down slightly, exasperated. She wasn't gettin very far with this expedition.

As she sat back, she nudged something. It fell, and Sabakurei's quick reflexes caught it. He gave it to Narakun.

Narakun stared at it. She had no idea what it was, and was pondering throwing it as far away as possible, since it might be some type of explosive liquid from Mitsuki.

It smells like Kaen.

What?

It does. It came from Kaen.

Narakun sniffed it. Her sense of smell wasn't as good as Aima's, but it was better than the average person's.

It did contain a whiff of Kaen's scent. What it did, however, was far beyond her.

She tucked it away. Maybe in a bit, the answer would come to her, but for now she had no idea what it did. She didn't want to waste it if it was important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrolling
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Harusame Forest-
Jump to: