Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does it snow?

Go down 
+2
Aima
Mizumi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Does it snow? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Does it snow? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Does it snow? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:39 am

((Holy crap, this really took off.))

Mizumi was surprised be the sudden appearence of so many people, and the noise, not that she minded, she had always liked people, that was partly why she had run away from home instead of becoming a Miko; she'd never be around other people.

"Where'd you all come from?" She asked, blinking. "Not to be rude." She added quickly.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Does it snow? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Does it snow? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 9:47 am

Pyrex wrote:
((Is this RP going to be about catching some Ice-Types?))

((Once I finish the catching system, maybe.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Does it snow? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Does it snow? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:18 am

Narakun wrote:
((Tyrouge isn't one of the dorms! There's only Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Darkrai, Deoxys, and Arceus. Besides, you're already in Raikou Amber, aren't you?))

Narakun smirked a little as she replied: "Yeah, sure, I guess they can be this big. And.....Aren't you not allowed to have more than one fully evolved Pokemon? Maybe you could still get the Walrein if you wanted, but you'd have to switch out your Togekiss."

"Oh, right," said Pyrex, "I kind of forgot in my excitement i guess." "And Blanc is to important to me. She really helps the team."

"But still, i've always wanted a Walrein. They are pretty sweet looking."

Then Pyrex turned to Mizumi. "Oh, we came while you were off the forums (JKJKJKJKJKJKJK) (don't take that seroiusly please)." "Well, i came because i wanted to see what was around the academy. Then I saw you and said Hello. Then Narakun appeared and Kaen fell from the sky. See, it's simple.

((Oh, no catching system? What if i make a pit trap to catch them in and just throw pokeballs down? That was my plan))

((There is a Tyrogue Dorm, but it is hidden from everyone.))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:24 am

Pyrex wrote:
((Oh, no catching system? What if i make a pit trap to catch them in and just throw pokeballs down? That was my plan))

((Lawlzor, Pyrex. XD Sadly, that won't work. Besides, if they're in the pit, they can still attack you with a Hydro Pump and what not.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Does it snow? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Does it snow? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:29 am

Hmmm, pit has spikes and Toxic Spikes. They Faint, I catch em?

This is really just an idea. Sorry if it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:50 am

((Well if they faint, they'll like, vanish. Cuz that's what they do in the games. They go the the dimension under the mattress... Sorry, old joke. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Kaen got the message Narakun was sending, and thought whoops, sorry, hoping she would get it ((...)). He looked at Mizumi and pointed up as he spoke. "I fell out of the sky...well, free fell."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:05 pm

"It was pretty sweet looking," said Pyrex.

((I say that we need some kind of dice for catching poke's in. Aima, we need a Ten sided dice. The closer they are to dieing the smaller you would need to roll. If they are at 50/100 then you need to roll over 5. 30/100 then you need to roll over 3. Do you get the percentage?))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 pm

Mizumi raised an eyebrow. "And how'd you do that? Did you fall off a bird Pokémon or something?"
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:02 pm

"Uh, you could say that." Kaen said as he released Junsei and Kotetsu from their Pokeballs. "I was training these two...if you look up, you can still see what they made". The Black Star the two had made was still burning in the sky, but it was diminishing fast.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Pyrex wrote:
((I say that we need some kind of dice for catching poke's in. Aima, we need a Ten sided dice. The closer they are to dieing the smaller you would need to roll. If they are at 50/100 then you need to roll over 5. 30/100 then you need to roll over 3. Do you get the percentage?))

((Yeah, I get it, I'm just too damn busy/lazy to do it... Plus, I have no idea how to do it. ;_; On UCA there was a dice that determined which Pokémon you encountered. The problem with that is that the dices can be insanely big.... One of them had 48 sides, or something like that. ._.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 5:05 pm

Shocked ((sorry i said anything))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:08 am

(( Shocked I wonder if a 48 sided die would be physically possible.......))

Narakun got what Kaen had thought out to her, and she relaxed slightly, but she stayed on her guard, eyes still red.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:18 am

((I've seen 20's, there's bound to be some 48 sided dice.))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:20 pm

((Why are we talking about dice?))

Hotaru had been observing the small group for her vantage point in the tree, and decided it was time to join them. She hopped out of the tree, sailing a good seven feet downwards, intending to land on her feet, but gravity had other ideas.

Instead, she landed on her feet, lost her balence and toppled backwards into the grass. She cursed quietly, and got to her feet, brushing grass and a little snow off her jeans and jacket.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:23 pm

"Hi! Whats your name?" said Pyrex noticing the new arrival. "An why do you have snow on your jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 pm

"Taru-chan! Now you're falling out of the sky too?" Mizumi exclaimed, half joking.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 pm

"No, falling out of trees." Hotaru grumbled. She turned to address Pyrex. "I'm Hotaru, I don't think I know your name. And the snow is from the top of that tree," She pointed up at the tree she had been sitting in, "It's more like frost actually, no snow yet I guess."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 3:57 pm

"My name is Pyrex." said, well, Pyrex. "So you really were in snow/frost? Thats cool (Duh), maybe we can find some ice-type pokemon around here."
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:57 pm

"I certainly hope so, I need at least one Ice type Pokémon." Hotaru agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:02 pm

"Me too." Mizumi put in. Then she addressed Hotaru directly. "I told you you were going to fall one of these days, considering you climb trees just a little bit higher every time. What'll ya do if you bump your head and get amnesia?"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:33 pm

"Then she's in a hell of a lot of trouble," Narakun mocked with a smirk. "Amnesia can be dangerous, especially if one of the things you forget is how to breathe." she added sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:05 pm

"Or how to think, or live" Kaen added.

((Short Post FTW XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 pm

Narakun shrugged. "That too,"

She sighed. Her breath turned into a thick cloud of frost that dissolved within a few seconds.

The sun, which had slowly begun to set, glinted brightly. Narakun shifted her angle a bit to avoid the blinding glare that had been shining in her face.

Looking up at the red, heavy clouds, Narakun decided that maybe she should be going back to the Academy soon. It was beginning to get a bit late, and soon it would be dark--too dark for most people to find their way home. Most people....

Something cold stung her cheek. Narakun wiped at it, and found her hand to be moist.

In the air, a few small white snowflakes had begun to drift downward, floating almost weightlessly.

Akuma came out of her PokeBall in a red blaze, and joyfully began to dance around, eagerly lapping and the snow in mid-air with her thin, pink tongue.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:38 pm

Kaen noted the snow starting to fall. "Well it seems we found out what we needed..." Kaen said, at that instant, Kiba's Pokeball's glowed, and he came out. A snowflake landed on his head and he growled and shook his head. He then saw Akuma and trotted over to her. "It seems someone's happy" Kaen said, and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does it snow?   Does it snow? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does it snow?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Path to the Academy-
Jump to: