Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aima's Room (RP)

Go down 
+8
Yukino
Kaleb-san
Hotaru
Mikala
raindrop_queen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:09 pm

((Okay, just cause there shouldn't be any spamming here, doesn't mean no roleplay. Carry on. ()>_>

Sorry about my vent. I can't stand people who spam in a RP topic. ^^()))
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Number of posts : 189
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Miyhika nodded. "What has become of Raion?" she asked.

She flinched internally at the thought of her older, electric blue-haired brother, the one that had told them stories in the dark, the one that had made their well-being his priority, the one that had had a soft spot for Tanpopo....dead.

Tanpopo squeezed her eyes shut. Miyhika remembered how Raion had been her soft spot also.

"I don't know Miyhika! He never came home; I hung around the place as long as I could, but he never came home. I don't know if he got away, or if they captured him, or....." she trailed off, not wanting to voice the last option.

Miyhika closed her eyes also. If anything had hurt Raion....they would pay.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:33 pm

Aima turned to Miyhika thoughtfully.

"Would they really.....kill one of you guys? Wouldn't they want you back so they could add to their army?" Aima asked carefully?
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Narakun still stood in front of the window, staring at the full moon, absorbed in thought.

Suddenly, in a flash of red light and a few ball seals, Kaguya appeared.

At first, Narakun thought that it was because Takibi was out, sleeping at Narakun's feet, but her Absol looked worried.

(Absol are considered bad luck signs, and wild ones only appear in front of humans if a natural disaster is about to occur.)

Kaguya, what is it? Narakun seemed to say, as she was "silent speaking".

We had better check on Mikala.

What for? What could possibly happen?

Well, Aima didn't seem to keen on letting anyone follow her. And where were you when Yuri bolted downstairs? Most siblings share strong bonds, like you and Mikala, even though you tend to ignore it.

.....Why you....I don't....there was never a use for that type of bond!

And yet you never used it to help Mikala escape along with you?

You abandoned her there, and you know it.

Narakun was silent for a while, her fists clenched. Then she answered.

That's not what you wanted to talk about. We'll discuss this later.

Narakun looked around to be sure that no one was looking, and noticed that Takibi had woken, intently listening to Narakun's and Kaguya's conversation. His vibrant red eyes were fixed on Kaguya.

I'll be back in a moment. If I call for you, you know where to find me.

Narakun backed up against a wall that was completely covered in shadow, and disappeared.

Kaguya had a blank expression on her face as Narakun left, and stood motionless for a few moments.

After a little while, she turned to Takibi, who was lying down at this point, and curled up against him and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:00 pm

Miyhika looked Aima straight in the face.

"They would," she began slowly. "They would capture us, yes, but...if they thought we were beyond reason, beyond torture, and beyond use...well then, they would kill us."
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:57 pm

((Hi Agness!))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:27 am

Aima sighed.

Why should she be surprised? Maybe it was because her and her siblings were the only ones of their kind. Maybe it was because it would take many more years to create another one of them. Maybe it was because she wanted them alive...

"Tanpopo," Aima began. "Do you know where you'll go from here? Where you'll be?"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 pm

In a corner completely blackened by shadows, Narakun leaned against the basement wall. Her breathing was so light, so invisible, that even Aima wouldn't be able to hear her.

Narakun made herself on with the shadow, in the way that it was right there, in existance, but never noticed. Deeply contrasted to the light, but so invisible. She almost could've stood in the middle of the room and not be noticed, as long as she was in shadow. Almost.

Her green eyes danced, darker than usual, yet bright and all-seeing. If one looked close, the could see a reddish tint...No, it wasn't there. You saw it, but you didn't.

((Okay, I know that that sounds weird, but bear with me, k? Eheheh... ))

She stood there patiently, as a part of the shadow, as she continued to listen to the conversation, ready to defend Mikala when she appeared.
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:50 pm

((
deathofapony wrote:
((Hi Agness!))

wtf? OH GOD NO!!!!!! NOT YOU!!!!!))

Tanpopo shuddered. "I don't know, Aima. I don't know."

Miyhika pityed her. She shuddered internally at the thought of leaving NCI. Leaving all the friends she'd made......
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:48 pm

Narakun listened intently. She hadn't heard much, and she was trying to make sense out of what was being said.

After about 30 seconds, she'd figured out what was going on, and decided to listen while she waited for her twin sister, Mikala.

((Note: Most people probably know this, but Mika-chan and I are twins only in RP. In RL, we're just very close friends. I don't actually live with her or anything. In fact, if I did, I'd get her to be online WAY more often. ()>_>))
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:05 pm

((Hola senor Agness!))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:50 am

(( -scream- Poni-san, no spamming here!! Go HERE!!!!! YOU @#$^#&!!! This is your last warning!!!))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

((HI GUYS!! Sorrry i haven't been on in while, i have had to do homework and other crud...like showering..XD))

Mikala walked down the stairs and she saw Aima,Miyhika, and two other people she did not know.

Mikala said almost faintly,"Is there any dessert?" Mikala said with a cute,but small smile.She turned to the necomers."...HELLO!!! I'M MIKALA!!" she said excitedly and pointed to herself."WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES!?" She said with a big ol' fat smile on her face and extended her arms!!!
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 pm

((Is somebody gonna post? Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:16 am

((They're afraid you'll yell at them T_T ))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:56 am

((You're the only one that I tend to yell at. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:08 pm

((And why is that? >_>))

((I'll stop "spamming" this board now Razz))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:24 pm

((It will be appreciated by many if you do.

...You might wanna set up a tent in the spam room. XD))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:18 pm

((Does anyone want to reply on what I said??It was EXTREMELY funny!! anyone..anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:52 am

((-wakes up after having fallen asleep out of sheer boredom-

Hah? Wuzzat yer sayin? Zzz –.¬))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:44 pm

((>_<+))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:25 pm

((Dude, I'm underground... 32 meters away from the basement entrance. Do you THINK I heard you?

...I did. It was very funny. XD

Sorry for spam! ^^()))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:48 pm

((You're underground?? Oh yeah....When I was in the basement corner, I meant underground. Ugh, I'm stupid. >_<

<-- Iz confused))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:02 pm

((Ewes not stupid, ewes just don't always pay attention! ^^ -walks into a pole-))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:05 pm

((Ewoops. -walks in to Aima who walked into a pole- XD

Anyhow, should I get Mikala on here and have her change her post, or should we pretend that she found the underground area? Blah, either way, I'll have to go nuts trying to get her to come online and post more often. XP))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aima's Room (RP)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next