Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aima's Room (RP)

Go down 
+8
Yukino
Kaleb-san
Hotaru
Mikala
raindrop_queen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 pm

Narakun came up to the academy. It looked big and lonely at night, with no students around. She directed Sabakurei to the bround in front of the academy, then leaped gracefully off. She returned her Flygon to his Pokeball.

It wasn't hard to find the Entei Ruby Dorm area. Narakun simply let out Takibi, who was most sensitive to heat. He easily led her to the Entei Ruby Girl's Dorm. He walked obediently by her left side as she began to explore.

Narakun was able to feel the comfortable, heated floor through her shoes. Takibi was enjoying a roll in the warm carpet, but Narakun sternly ordered him to stop.

"This isn't our property. You shouldn't get the place all hairy." she said. Takibi looked ashamed. Narakun couldn't help but smile and say, "Ah, don't worry about it. You didn't know." as she scratched him in a comforting way behind his horns. Narakun smiled, a gentle, caressing smile, and her bright green eyes shimmered for a moment.

She walked through the halls until she came to the end, where she found Aima's Dorm.

I'll wait outside, she thought to herself. It would be much more polite if I did.

Bored, being far ahead of everyone due to Sabakurei's speed, she played absent-mindedly with Takibi.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:24 pm

It did not take long for Aima to show up, since Kiba was very fast.

Kiba was returned, and Aima let out Joey for a while, walking down the familiar corridor.

She saw Narakun at the door with her Houndoom.

She said nothing as she pulled out the ruby red key, and turned the lock, hearing it click.

She opened the door, and she felt the same warm, familiar red carpet under her feet, the same great bed, and as she looked up, the same wonderful mosaic, glittering in warm welcome above them.

"Welcome the the Entei Ruby Headmaster's Office." Aima said with smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:33 pm

Narakun walked inside slowly and cautiously, not wanting to be rude or accidentl break anything. The room was beautiful- the serenity of the decor, the calm aura, the warm, comfortable temperature. Narakun understood almost instantly why Aima loved her room so much.

Narakun happened to notice that, tonight, Aima's curtain's were drawn and all windows were closed. How strange, Narakun thought. It's such a warm, beautiful summer night. I would think that the widows would be wide open to let in the warm breeze. Narakun dismissed the thought. She decided that for now, the best thing to do would be to wait for Mizumi and Hotaru to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 pm

"The floor's warm, so all you'll need is a light blanket and a pillow since you're sleeping on the floor.

I will be sleeping on the floor as well, since I've always found it disrespectful to sleep in your bed, when your guests are on the floor." She said.

She turned to Narakun.

"Think of it as....A sleepover." Aima said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:20 pm

Narakun was slightly shocked by the invitation.

"Uh...Okay." she said. Narakun was slightly nervous, but tried not to show it.

Man, Mizumi and Hotaru are taking a little while to get here. Hope everything's A-ok with them. Narakun shook off the thoughts that lingered in her mind after her encounters with Aima at the Shrine. She smirked. All this means is that Sabakurei is faster among everyone else. Almost everyone else.

Narakun sat down on the carpet it an awkward, sort of random spot on the floor, and scratched Takibi where he liked it best- up against the bony ridges on his back. He panted blissfully, eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Joey trotted over to Takibi, sniffing his presence cautiously.

Then happy with what he found out, Joey walked up and licked Takibi's face.

Aima looked on, perfectly happy in her inner mind.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:02 pm

Narakun smiled as Takibi seemed shocked at the brave Flareon licking his face. Takibi stood up, shook like he'd gotten wet, then leaned on his front elbows, as dogs will do, and wagged his arrow-shaped tail.

He barked playfully, then jumped from side to side, as if inviting Joey to romp and play. Her occasionally leaped forward, licked Joey once, then leaped back.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Joey liked nothing more than playing. He happily pounced on Takibi, playfully biting his horns since Takibi had no ears.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Takibi joyfull nipped Joey's ears lightly, and they enjoyed a wrestle on the warm carpet.

Narakun couldn't help but break into one of her rare smiles as she saw how happy the two Fire-type Pokemon were.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:36 pm

Joey rolled Takibi onto his back, and pinned him playfully.

And if you looked now, you'd see a small, bright smile from Aima.

Aima was surprisingly beautiful when she smiled. Nobody had ever noticed it though, since she almost never smiled.

Much the same as Narakun, it was a rare occasion.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:37 pm

((Hotaru, Mizumi, get over here quick or I'll give both your Pokemon the nickname 'Slowpoke' !!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:58 pm

((She said she didn't know what to post. Plus, BOTH OF US are doing a report on a country. She's doing Japan, I'm doing Italy.

I'm half Italian, but I only know about 2 words. Hmph!))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Mizumi knocked on Aima's office door, only having arrived at the dorm moments before, because of a run in with a wild Starly that was hard to get away from, and even harder to beat.

"Damn stupid bird, now my Ponyta's at half HP, and I don't know where the Pokémon center is...." Mizumi muttled.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:30 am

((Thank god you're here, Mizu-chan!! XD))

Aima wrote:
((She said she didn't know what to post. Plus, BOTH OF US are doing a report on a country. She's doing Japan, I'm doing Italy.

I'm half Italian, but I only know about 2 words. Hmph!))

((I know more Italian than you do: pizza, spagetti, raviolli, fetuchini (not spelled correctly), pasta, lasagna. XD I rawk.))

Narakun cocked her head in the direction of the door, listening.

"Sounds like someone's here." she said, fairly interested.
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Number of posts : 199
Dorm : Raikou Amber((apparently))
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:19 am

A sushi fell down from outside the window and a Sableye jumped down and caught it. "Naisu Aku-kun!((Nice aku!))" was heard from outside.

When someone looked out the window they saw nothing...but then they looked up and saw a girl hanging upside-down on a tree-branch, her Sableye feeding her some maki.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Narakun wrote:
((I know more Italian than you do: pizza, spagetti, raviolli, fetuchini (not spelled correctly), pasta, lasagna. XD I rawk.))

((You missed Cannoli! >.> I meant words that aren't food. ><+))

Aima's ears twitched as she hear Mizumi through the door.

She got up to answer the door, glancing out at the girl who hung up-side down on the tree outside.

Aima paused, and said: "The window is unlocked." before continuing to the door.

She finally made it to the door, opening it to reveal a slightly scratched up Mizumi.

"Your Ponyta should recover overnight if it stays the night outside of it's Pokéball. By the way, where's Hotaru?" She said, opening it wider for Mizumi to come in.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:43 pm

(( What are you guys going to do here? sorry if i am intterupting you guys, but i am very curious..plz don't get mad))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:42 pm

At that moment, Hotaru skidded to a halt next to Mizumi. "Uh, sorryI got lost..."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:49 pm

((
Aima wrote:
((You missed Cannoli! >.> I meant words that aren't food. ><+))

Well, then you could've said that. >.<

Goddangit, Mikala, where's your patience??!! If you just wait you can find out. It also helps to read everything that everyone else has typed. I don't think that anyone knows exactly wut we're gonna do here right now anyways. >___<+++

Hotaru: THANK GOD UR HERE!! XD))

Narakun couldn't help but smirk.

"You were with Mizumi-chan, weren't you? If so, than you shouldn't have been lost."

Takibi's ears (er, horns! sorriez!) perked up.He listened for a moment, then barked excitedly.

Narakun looked at Takibi for a moment, puzzled.

"What is it, boy?" she inquired. Takibi growled excitedly, apparently anxious about something.

((Mikala, if ya wanna come in, I just set the scene for ya. If not, we can figure out a way to make this work. 'Excited' and 'anxious' can mean in a positive or negative way.))

Last edited by Narakun on Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Aima left the door open form Mizumi and Hotaru as she walked over to her closet to get out the light-weight futons.

Joey's ears perked up too, his big fluffy tail wagging.

Joey was the most excitable out of all of Aima's Pokémon. He would often be bounding around, bouncing off the walls, of sniffinf out something interesting.

Aima paused for a moment as her ears twitched a little, but she then resumed what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb-san
Articuno Blue Ice Student
Articuno Blue Ice Student
Kaleb-san

Number of posts : 53
Location : Catgirl Paradise!! Because there\'s nothing better then paradise... with catgirls.
Dorm : Articuno Blue Ice
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) Left_bar_bleue0/20Aima's Room (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:04 pm

Don't mind me. I just sort of... snuck in.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Aima paused.

Here was a random person who she'd never seen in her life randomly standing there.

"..........Do I know you?" Aima asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:49 am

Mizumi, who had happily walked into the room and sat down on a cushioned stool, blinked at the new comer. "Uh... Isn't this the girls dorm? Shouldn't there like not be any boys in here at night?"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 am

Aima's arms were folded, obviously displeased.

"Should we let'im go?" Aima asked, drumming her fingers on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:36 am

Yukino who was passing by heard Aima from outside and decided to knock.

"Hey Guys! What's up?!" asked Yukino curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Aima's Room (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aima's Room (RP)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next