Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holiday Feast

Go down 
+3
Narakun
Durandal
Pyrex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:11 pm

"Don't go," Tenshii warned. "Narakun isn't easily beaten. She also knows when an opponent is stronger than her. She won't stay if she know's she's going to die."

Probably, Tenshii silently added to the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Pyrex turned off the phone.

"We have trouble, right here. He knows where I am. And he's already here. Narakun doesn't know them..."
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/20Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:32 pm

"I'll go." Roan said. "I am capable of counteracting other's powers. He'll have a much harder time killing me than he will anyone else. Everyone else stay here until further notice. Durandal and Wulf will explain the situation with Jaffar."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:38 pm

"Narakun can take care of herself. You idiots! Don't you get it?! They want you to go to them," Tenshii growled. "If anyone needs to go, then I will, but you don't even know Narakun," she said to Durandal.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/20Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 pm

"I'm not the one with the idea..." Durandal said.

But it was too late. Roan had gone off to the Raikou Girl's Dorm.

"Well, we might as well try to stop Jaffar. Any ideas?" Durandal sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 pm

"Honestly..." Natsuki sighed. Her and Aima here standing side by side, as if appearing from nowhere. "We can't even get a moment's peace."

She locked eyes with Durandal. "Which Pokémon is Jaffar an incarnation of?" She said, seeming ready take charge.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:10 pm

"He isn't an incarnation of just one Pokemon; none of us are. He's the incarnation of the Lake and Dragon trios. But above all he's also the incarnation of Arceus." Durandal said. "He can take a special power from each of them, as well as another power from each trio. We believe he has all the Lake Trio powers, his Giratina power, and his Arceus powers-for he gets two of them."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 pm

"That's troublesome," Tenshii mused. "However...if he could be immobolized and a 1-hit KO move were used, could he be defeated? Personally I had Sheer Cold in mind."
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:44 pm

"Defeated? Sure. Shin defeated him. But he would return, and stronger each time."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Tenshii sighed. "Damn. Was a thought, at least."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm

"If we can't beat him, we seal him." Ryo shrugged.

"Yeah...we beat him like Shin did....then before he can escape, we trap him in a seal." Kaen commented. Shin rolled his eyes.

Last edited by Kaen on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:03 pm

"A seal? What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Holiday Feast - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/60Holiday Feast - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 pm

"Guys, we have bigger problems!"

Suddenly a helicopter could be heard in the distance. It slowly faded away, they had landed.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 am

"My my..." A familiar voice rang out, sounding clearly over the noise of the passing helicopter. "This does indeed seem to be a problem."

Hitorii was looking out over the grounds, seeing where the helicopter had landed. His long white hair lashed in the wind that had picked up upon his arrival, swaying his blue cloak to and fro as well.

He strode over to Pyrex and Durandal, a smile on his face, but his eyes, only for a split second, betraying the smile to what was strong focus and concern.

"Well boys, what new devilry have you brought to our lovely little paradise?" He asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:42 am

"Ah! Sir! I- I'm sorry... I didn't think he was that bad. I didn't think he'd follow if Raven and Wulf came... I didn't know he was so close to unlocking so much of his power..." Durandal struggled to get a full sentence out.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:19 pm

"A seal--why didn't I think of that?!" Tenshii fumed frustratedly. "It's a perfect idea!"

Tenshii smirked as the helicopter noise died down. She hadn't had a good fight in a while, and this would be a perfect excuse.

However, her devious smile died when a strange man with silver-white hair walked in. He wasn't frightening, but he emitted a feeling of power, a feeling of superiority.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

"Apology accepted!" Hitorii said simply, smiling, and looking back off into the distance.

He pondered the suggestion. "A seal, eh? That doesn't sound like a bad idea... I think there might be a way to pull that off."

He paused.

"I'd need Jiyu's help though... I'll wait until he's done". He said confidently.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:12 pm

The corner of Natsuki's mouth twitched at Tenshii's energetic urge to fight. Since they were both on the same wavelength, Tenshii's energy seemed to infect Natsuki just a little.

((Yay, short post! xD))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 pm

"Wait, what exactly is this seal?" Durandal asked.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Pyrex was not listening to the madness. He was devising one hundred fractured plans.

They didn't knock, they decided to enter their heads.

I will ask you all once for the child. He has deceived you all, and lies ain your midst. Amongst your people, amongst your halls. We will only knock once. Next time we will break you. Bring us Pyrex, or face demise.

The cold voice could be heard by all. It echoed in their head.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:40 am

Hitorii raised an eyebrow, his smile still in place. "Really now... You're not even willing to negotiate? It would be wiser to do so, stranger.

Why don't you and me step inside, and we can talk this out over a nice hot cup of tea?"
He said aloud, without any sign of fear.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Durandal, Wulf and Raven were startled into silence.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:59 pm

"Tch, I knew something was up with that kid. I'll hand him off myself if I have to." Ryo sighed, and Shin chuckled. Kaen glared at him,

"Doesn't matter if he's been using us. We're not just handing over a student like that."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Pyrex looked around. The voice had entered all of their minds. Just a little push...

Pyrex spoke, "I will go willingly if I must... But no today. There are many things afoot! I can't say or think much, he's probably already in all of our heads. We have to get down to the raikou dorm, and with these guys, we're facing imminent death. The best route is to clear your minds of all thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:40 pm

((I so want to make a joke about Shin or Ryo not having any thoughts to begin with...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Feast   Holiday Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Feast
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Inside the Academy :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: