Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]

Go down 
+5
Ryo
Nagara
Aima
Narakun
Kaen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:47 pm

((XD))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am

((Argh, sorry this is taking me so long, guys. I can't decide if I want Natsuki to blow the whole story or not.

I"m thinking that she might as well, cuz they all already know that they're hybrids, But I still want an element of mystery for Aima. XD

So excuse me while I ponder this a while. ^^()))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:25 pm

((PonderPonderPonderPonderPonderPonderPonderPonderPonderPonder...

Ding! [Insert answer here]))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm

((-taps fingers impatiently-))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm

((OK, Im just gana post))

Nagara looked arround the room in confusement

"OK.... I do'nt really have a clue what is going on. So.... should I leave?" said Nagara while pointing out the door.

((-hums tune while waiting-))

((IM SERIOUS! Have I put everybody at a loss? Neutral ))

((DON'T KILL ME NARA-CHAN! Im sorry about the double post!))

((Hey, Twizzle, there's this wondrous button called the edit button. See, I deleted your post, and edited the other one onto your first one. Magic, right? XD

~Kaen
))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:35 pm

((-taps fingers impatiently while waiting-))

((I'm waiting for Aima-chan to post. Narakun wouldn't get a say in this question.))

((Fine, I'll only half-kill you. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:11 pm

((Check Twizzle's post. lol xD))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:20 am

((.....uh....thanks?))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 pm

"You do not have to leave, Boshi-san." Natsuki said to her, even though she'd never met her.

She was silent for a moment, before speaking.

"Mistuki, as well a Aima and I, are Human-Pokémon hybrids, created in a laboratory." She began.

Aima averted her eyes, looking at a spot on the floor.

"Everyone in our so-called family is one in fact. We were created by fusing the DNA of certain Pokémon to a human's DNA.

We all represent different types. Aima was meant to be the fire-type, where as I was created to be the ice-type.

As a defense mechanism, we each have the DNA of one legendary Pokémon, that matches our type of course, worked into our DNA.

For example, I have Articuno, where as Aima has Entei.

Mitsuki was unfortunate enough to be given Mew DNA."

Natsuki paused, and looked out at everyone in the room.

"Do you recall the incident with the creature called Mewtwo? It was classified amongst the Rockets.

The scientists at the Rocket labs discovered that Mew DNA is almost impossible to replicate, for it is so unstable, that it warps and mutates into a completely different creature all together.

My father failed to to correct for this when he created Mitsuki, thus he created an equivalent of Mewtwo DNA in the process.

Because the DNA was created in the process of merging the DNA, it wasn't as diluted as it usually becomes when a hybrid is created.

Due to this unfortunate mistake, Mitsuki has always been rather... Unstable."

She paused, the kept going.

"Years ago, back when we were what some might call a family, I stood up for her when she did something wrong.

We were as thick as thieves.

But when the rebellion was starting, her views differed from mine, and we started to disagree with one another.

I knew that total rebellion was coming, so I confronted her about it, hoping that she'd run away with us when we decided that we were too outnumbered to fight.

Her naturally violent nature made her want to stay and continue with our original purpose.

I told her that she could change her ways, which was not the thing she wanted to hear.

She attacked me, and that's what set off the outbreak."

She narrowed her eyes, looking distant as she finished her story.

"We barely escaped. Me Aima, and three others like us. We've been on the run since then, and everyone else has been after us, Mitsuki especially."

There was a long, hard silence in the room, pressing against everyone like a 5-ton weight.

"Any questions?" Natsuki asked.

((So much blue... >.>))

Last edited by Aima on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:38 pm

((lol...))

Kaen was thinking in a half trance, taking in everything Natsuki was saying.

"Uh...yeah. When I went down underground the Entei Dorm; Miyhika and another person were with you. Were they two of the five that escaped, or just people you met on the way?" he asked, and continued with "...and how many Hybrids are there?".

((I'm to lazy to log onto Ryo right now))

"Huh...I wouldn't have expected something like this..." Ryo mumbled to himself as Kaen was waiting for a response.

Their past sounds similar, eh Kaen? he 'thought' to Kaen, who looked over to Ryo and glared at him, and 'thought'

Please don't bring that up. We're dealing with Mitsuki right now. Not them. Ryo gave him an apologetic look and turned back to Natsuki.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:05 pm

Narakun's cool and calm, blank expression didn't change as Natsuki spoke.

When she'd finished, Narakun only nodded slightly and said, "I see."

Her eyes were totally blank, empty, emotionless. Her mind wandered aimlessly.

I remember the Mewtwo incident...when I was seven...

Natsuki's relationship with Mitsuki....it's like the exact opposite of my relationship with the others...especially.....well, up to a certain point......

Why do I feel like Natsuki, Aima and I are so much the same?.....This is getting to be a bit more than mysterious.....

And so it went. Narakun, however faraway, didn't miss the look that passed between Kaen and Ryo. She disregarded it, however, as she had always done with such things.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:53 am

Natsuki's eyes met Kaen's for a moment.

"Miyhika and the other one in the underground tunnels are not relatives of ours. They have their own troubles.

Aima befriended Miyhika back when she fled into the mountains."
She said.

Aima's ears twitched when she heard her name, but aside from that, her concentration was unbroken as she stared at her sister.

Natsuki paused before continuing again, as if a little reluctant to say what she was about to say.

"And... In answer to your other question...there are 17 of us in total." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:16 pm

((Nobody has andswered me! Even here I'm ignored.....*sniffle*))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:26 am

((ACK, you posted?! Shocked I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I didn't see it! ;A; -grovels at your feet and begs for your forgiveness-))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 pm

((owao.))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

((O.o() ))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 pm

((My thoughts exactly.))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 pm

((well....edit the post with "so much blue"))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:50 am

((Done. Natsuki is good at ignoring people, that's probably why she didn't address Nagara. ()>_>))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:45 pm

"Seventeen...." Narakun muttered, a bit surprised.

That was a lot of work.

The scientists at TR had a hard time keeping track of the seven adequate test subjects.

TR was always better with their military than their science..... Narakun thought.

But I'll save thinking about them for later. Right now, limelight's on Natsuki and Aima. she thought with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 am

Natsuki raised an eyebrow at Narakun's smirk, but ignored it for now.

"Meaning we have 12 other hybrids hunting us. Each one with their own move sets, personalities, powers, and issues." She addressed, letting the reality of it sink in.

Aima's ears twitched again.

Why was she including Falke in the count of the other hybrids?

Natsuki seemed to catch this brain-wave emanating off of Aima, and quickly thought to her: "Mitsuki does nott know about Falke yet. He have to try ant protect him, just in case Mitsuki found some way to spy on us."

Aima quickly acknowledged this in her brain.

"As you can see, we have a large task ahead of us. So if you want to back out, now is your chance." Natsuki aid coldly, narrowing her eyes as if daring them to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:39 pm

Narakun smirked. "Not too smart, giving away your secrets and then giving us the option to bail out on you," she said calmly. "If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't have trusted someone with such precious information before I knew that they would back me up."

Believe me, I am in your shoes, and I haven't told a single person my most important secrets, Narakun thought to herself.

"Nonetheless, I'll join you," she said. "Mituki's gonna pay for what she did to me," she growled, glancing momentarily at her left shoulder. "If you weren't more thirsty for revenge, as I know you are, I'd shred her myself."
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:44 pm

Nagara looked toward Narakun in supprised when she heard how devoted she was. Then she answered... trying to sound as confident.

"This is very.... exciteing and all, but after Harusame, I'm likely in danger with Mitsuki. But I've felt in danger for nine years... I'm used to it. I'll help in any way I can.

My music skills will proablely be the most help to us... though I'm in danger again being a Poison trainer."

Nagara said this with the same narrow eyes as Natsuki, as if saying, "I accept the challenge."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Aima seemed to look a little more relieved each time someone accepted the challenge.

Then, Natsuki did something that was down right not normal for her.

She smiled. A twisted, eerie, cold-hearted smile that was worse than her glare.

"Well Narakun, that only proves that we trust you. And besides. If you turned tail and ran without pledging your silence, we'd just have to kill you is all." She said, sweetly and casually.

Aima shifted uncomfortably. Natsuki only smiled when she was angry, or, in the rare and often non-existent possibility, that she was happy.

Aima decided that anyone who messed with Natsuki right now was probably the world's biggest moron.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Narakun wasn't phased.

"Me? Kill me??" she inquired, obviously amused. "Not very likely."

Her eyes burned red with a bloodlust. ((()O.o))

"Besides, even if you did manage to catch me, I don't presume that Hitorii-sama would be very pleased at losing a teacher. In fact, I'm quite sure that due to that fact, the demise of some of us might have been only....postponed," Narakun said with a sinister chill to her voice. "Humans only live for so long...."

It hit her hard. She did such a good job of not thinking about it, that she sometimes forgot it entirely.

-Flashback-

Narakun's eyes burned with tears that she'd been told would never be shed again. Yet they streamed down her cheeks freely now, mingling with the blood from a cut on her cheek.

A thin, light arm draped around her shoulders.

"It was only a matter of time, Narakun." murmured a voice next to her.

Narakun managed to choke out the words: "I know....but.......I just...couldn't stand.....seeing him there............oh, Tenshii, it's really all my fault!"

The arm around your shoulder tightened. "It's not! And look at us now! We wouldn't be here without you!" said the girl who sat beside her sternly. "It's not like the rest of us aren't sad too!"

Narakun took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, you're right.....I just......"

She couldn't complete her sentence.

"I understand. But we all need you right now, especially Heiwa." said her friend.

Narakun sighed. "Humans only live for so long after all......"

Narakun tried to extinguish her grief and pain, but she knew it. Her real life had ended right there.

-Flashback End-

It only lasted a few seconds. Narakun's eyes had merely misted over momentarily, but her expression hadn't changed.

She managed to harden her expression with more malice, adding a sickening smirk to hide her emotions. "Everyone dies sooner or later."

((Oh, god, I tried to use the cyan font color and my eyes fell out of my skull. @_@ owie.))

((I might edit the flashback later, I'm constantly changing details of Narakun's past.....I was originally evil and killed that "Heiwa" person. Not telling you who she is. O.o Oops, I said that it's a "she". -face/palm-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next