Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]

Go down 
+5
Ryo
Nagara
Aima
Narakun
Kaen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Empty
PostSubject: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:17 pm

Kaen came into his office, and saw that someone about his age was waiting for him. He had silver hair, and was wearing a Black uniform, with the title ' Dark Shadow Headmaster' on one of his coat's sides.

Ryo!... Kaen thought, stunned. "...Well you arrived fast..." he nodded and smiled. He then said "Wait here...I'll tell you what's going on after the others arrive" He turned around and waited for Narakun and Nagara, and wondered if Aima was coming back.

Last edited by Kaen on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:52 pm

Narakun walked in slightly staggering a bit. She was clutching her arm, which had begun to bleed a little bit again.

"Sorry if I'm late," she said with what could have been a smirk or a grimace. "Took a detour."

Narakun realized that, even though her arm was bleeding only a little, because it had been like that a while, she might start making a mess on the floor soon.

"Got any bandages? I only need a little, I'll treat it better later..." she noticed the new person. Her face became slightly suspicious, but she didn't say anything that might offend either of the two other people in the room.

Narakun noticed that Nagara still hadn't arrived yet, despite the fact that Narakun had taken a long time to get here.

Huh. Wonder where she'd be.... Narakun thought curiously. She'd taken about an hour to arrive at Kaen's office, and she was pretty sure that Nagara had been following Kaen the whole way.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:55 pm

((
Spoiler:

Seriously. XD (Don't click if you have a weak heart)

No offense or anything, Nara-chan. :3

I needa good RP! =3=))

Aima was already crouched on the window sill, the open window blowing her hair gently as her eyes, chilling with their animal-like similarity, seemed to stare on, unfocused, her harsh gaze betraying her current sadness.

"So," She said, her voice smoother and calmer than usual. "You have seen what she can do." She said, her eyes settling on Narakun's arm.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:29 pm

((Neh...she's been out alone for about an hour, and it's not a lot anyway. I didn't say she was gushing blood or anything, but it's beginning to trickle just enough to make a couple spots on the carpet if she stays more than 15 minutes. XD))

Narakun frowned slightly, still holding her arm. "Yes...but now that we have, we'll be better prepared in the future. We'll have to keep our guard up. If she can take even our own Pokemon....we can't take any chances." she said, her voice cold.

She sighed a bit. "Aima....I won't push you if you don't want to talk. But for our safety's sake, it might be better if we know the full extent of what Mitsuki can do. You never mentioned that she could enrage even captured Pokemon." she continued, locking her eyes on Aima's, matching her animal stare.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:35 pm

((Whenever I do this(....) it means Nagara is panting))

Nagara rushed into the room, panting as if she had run the whole way from Harusame.
"Sorry I'm late........Electron can run real fast,....but tiers easily....and he couldn't keep up with you Kaen."

When Nagara had caught her breath, she looked up to and saw two people she didn't know. One with dog ears for some reason." Funny, but many things are in life. There are proably weirder things on the island. "Well, lets start this up," she said in a tone that sounded like she was never tiered in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Aima's feral eyes swept over Nagara, examining her for a brief moment, moving back to Narakun after she no longer saw her as a threat of some kind.

She was silhouetted against the moonlight sky outside, her eyes being the only thing that stood out from the shadows as they reflected back, like a cat's eye would.

Aima's eyes widened for a moment when Narakun said "captured pokémon"

"Captured Pokémon?" She started, pausing for a moment.

"I explained to Kaen that returning a Pokémon to it's Pokéball is a one-use remedy. If you keep it in it's ball, she can't get to it. Or at least.... That's how it used to be.

She must've developed her powers since the last time I saw her."
She said.

"I have explained all I know about her powers, but not everything. I wasn't as close to her as Natsuki was..."
She said, trailing off.

"Indeed." Said a familiar, bone-chilling voice.

Natsuki suddenly appeared, arms folded, leaning against a corner of Kaen's room where the moonlight struck her face , making it seem as pale white as fresh-fallen snow.

Aima looked at her sister now, whose eyes reflected as well, reflecting a piercing icy blue light which would even make the most hardened man squirm.

It seemed that they both had a slight reaction to moonlight...

"I am afraid there is much more to my sister than just a simple minded teenager gone awry." She said coolly, her voice seeming to lower the temperature of the very room itself.
Back to top Go down
Ryo
Visiting Headmaster
Visiting Headmaster

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Left_bar_bleue0/20Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Natsuki! Ryo thought, stunned. She's here?.... He then remembered what Kaen had told him earlier, and his reaction faded.

"I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Louis Kamenari, though most people call me Ryo. I'm an old friend of Kaen's..." He looked back at Kaen, then to Narakun, Nagara, Aima, and Natsuki.

"I hope to help in any service I can" he said, and then retreated back to his spot.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Kaen kept his gaze focused on no spot, and was thinking about something. He then snapped back to reality, and said,

"Mitsuki was able to take over Shikon and Takibi ((It was Takibi, right?)) Though she couldn't take over our Pokemon with soothe bells on them. Though I made a chemical that works like a soothe bell...it finished while we were on the field. I tested it with Ryoka and Kazan, and it had worked...I left some with Narakun...though I don't know if she found it in time..."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 2:10 am

"Hello, Ryo. How are things back at UCA?" She thought-spoke to him, her tone of thought less chilled, as if talking to a friend.

"She is capable of much more than controlling Pokémon. If she focuses, she can penetrate even a human's mind, as you might know yourself, Kaen-san.

If you tried to make contact with her, Kaen, as I know you did, then she would have tried to control you as well."
She said coolly, her voice a-tonal, her face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Narakun felt slightly unnerved by Natsuki, but managed to keep her expression neutral.

She also picked up feelings of surprise and recognition between Ryo and Natsuki....

Narakun rolled her eyes at Kaen. "Would've been nice to know about that, genius," she said sarcastically as she pulled the vial of liquid from her bag. She tossed it once in the air, spinning it, then caught it deftly and stuck it back in her bag.

Narakun stiffened when she heard Natsuki's words. They weren't comforting.

"Then that means..." Narakun thought out loud, her voice a murmur. "That none of us are safe, even if we keep our Pokemon in their PokeBalls."

She sighed. Things got more and more difficult by the minute.

((Lol, I don't think anyone will end up getting taken over, they'll find some way to get out of it. Although, I might give in, just for drama if no one else wants to look weak or whatever. XD))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:05 pm

((Nah, probably not gunna happen. XD It's like a Jedi Mind Trick, where it only works on the weak-willed people.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:37 pm

((Ok, that's good to know. Wait....my Pokemon aren't weak-willed....

But I guess that part only applies to people?))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:27 pm

((Umm, sure. XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm

((lol..))

Kaen sighed, and closed his eyes.

"Either way...the problem won't go away, unless we can locate and capture Mitsuki..." he realized what Natsuki said, and with a shocked tone, asked "How did you know I contacted Mitsuki?" and thought Does she know what I did to her?...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Natsuki's eyes met with Kaen's.

"Mistuki and I are bonded together. When we still considered ourselves twins, we shared our minds with one another.

She loathes and despises me now, we were once as close as two sisters can be.

Though she is un-aware of it because she has attempted to shut me out, our minds are still joined, though not nearly as strongly as before.

I sensed you contacting her, and yes, I do know what you did to her."
She said. "Try not to feel bad about it though, you were doing what was necessary."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 pm

Narakun was....startled. She didn't let herself think "shocked". She had too much control over her emotions....most of the time.

Narakun realized that the tiny, slow trickle of blood had reached her fingers. There was hardly any, but it was enough to bug her. Narakun really, really didn't like the sight of blood.

She winced slightly, at just the thought of all the blood from before, the enemies' and her allies'.....

No. she thought to herself. Don't think about that now. Later. Focus right now, you can cry if you want to later.

She laughed inwardly at the thought. She hadn't cried in five years. She didn't intend to break the streak.

But she still couldn't stand the blood. It distracted her, made her think. Think about before.

In a single swift movement, her hand swept up to her face and her tongue went out, and she licked up the blood from her fingertips to her shoulder, where the blood was more bitter from the lingering bits of the Potion she'd used earlier.

The lack of the sight of the forbidden red, sticky liquid cleared Narakun's mind.

Suddenly, Narakun had an idea. She remembered what Natsuki had said and thought something out for a few seconds.

"Kaen is right when he says that we should definitely track down Mitsuki," she began slowly. "So...."

"Natsuki, since you're mentally connected, can you give us any clues?" she asked abrubtly.

She'd never really met Mitsuki, but Narakun would see to it that someone took care of her. No one messed with her Pokemon like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Kaen noticed Narakun licking her wound, and asked

"You want to wrap that in a bandage or something?" and he pulled out one of those medical bandages from his desk.

"Though you are right...Natsuki, if you'd help us, it would mean a lot. Though if you don't want to...I understand". He thought-spoke

Thank you for understanding...I did what I had to do to her. Just wondering, what I did to Mitsuki, did that do anything to you?
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yeah, might be helpful, I guess," Narakun muttered.

Would've been nice before I had to play vampire, she thought, but took it gratefully.

She took one end of the gauze ((I think that's what it's called)) in her teeth to hold it in place while she wrapped her arm with her free hand. She then tied it, also using her teeth to make up for the lack of the use of one hand.

Narakun thought that, however Natsuki felt about this, she would probably give them some information if she could. Whether she considered Narakun and Kaen as allies or not, she had spoken quite bitterly of Mitsuki.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Natsuki's eyes now met Narakun's, still reflecting the eerie blue light.

"Do you want the whole story, or just the part about Mitsuki and myself?" She asked a-tonally as usual.

Aima shifted uncomfortably at her place on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Narakun noticed Aima's discomfort; not that it ended up her decision, but she did notice.

"I'll leave that up to you," she said, her voice cold, but somewhat nonchalant as she leaned casually against the dark walls. She knew that, either way, the story might get lengthy.

Narakun's red eyes shimmered in the slightly dim light of the night and dark((ish)) dorm, still locked to Natsuki's.

((BTW, Aima, you mentioned moonlight.....but it's not the full moon yet, correct? -crosses fingers-))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

((>_> What if it's a Newmoon? D: . Darkrai shall appear and kill us all, and he will laugh maniacally as he soaks our corpses in eggnog......unless it's a good Darkrai. .-.

lul that was random))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm

((Random, yes. O.o

And I don't like eggnog......

And there wouldn't be any moonlight if it was a new moon. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:16 pm

((there would be somewhere in the world. XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:22 pm

((But not here!! >=D))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 2:24 am

Kaen wrote:
((>_> What if it's a Newmoon? D: . Darkrai shall appear and kill us all, and he will laugh maniacally as he soaks our corpses in eggnog......unless it's a good Darkrai. .-.

lul that was random))

((You have learned well, young padowan. XD -bows to kaen- Kudos to you.

BTW Narakun, it's not the the full moon yet, so you can relax.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]   Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [RP Mitsuki Arc - Locked]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next