Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrolling

Go down 
+2
Kaen
Narakun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Patrolling - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Patrolling - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Patrolling - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:55 pm

It occurred to Kaen that he never said what the vile he gave Narakun does.

...Crap he thought, as he dodged Shikon's attempted blow at him. Let's wrap this up. He thought. He then shouted

"Ryoka! Finish this! Flare Blitz, then Blast Burn!" he shouted, and flame erupted from the black Charizard, engulfing Shikon. When the flames were put out, Shikon was passed out on the ground.

I'm sorry...There wasn't anything else I could do... he thought to her, hoping she'd understand. He then used a full revive on her. Once she was back to normal he then gave her her dosage of the drug that would ward off Mitsuki.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her, to which she said

Sore...I'm sorry about what happened, I couldn't do anything... she responded. Kaen gave her a sympathetic look, and then said

All right, the team's back. Let's go see if Narakun needs help... He then walked back to where Narakun and Nagara were, hoping they were all right, with his four Pokemon behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Patrolling - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Patrolling - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

((Man, we need Aima on here! She's the one playing Takibi!! DX))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:03 pm

((>.>....You could control him, I guess...))

Last edited by Kaen on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:04 pm

((Her? Uh....Takibi is a him, not a her......))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:06 pm

((I was still thinking about what you said about Aima controlling. LOL, sorry Takibi, don't bite my head off D=))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:21 pm

((Takibi: -bites head off-))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:22 pm

((o_o AH!!. WHY AM I STILL BREATHING!!! lol))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:25 pm

((Whoops, sorry! ^^() Takibi has mental problems....jk XD))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:36 pm

((lol...))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Mitsuki screamed, holding her head as she fell out of her chair and hit the stone floor with a painful thud.

Her breath was heavy as she cursed violently, pulling herself back on to the stone hair.

Takibi was released from Mitsuki's grasp, for the moment, as well as Okami.

She regained her senses, still panting heavily.

"You...... You just wait, you little bastard, I'm coming for you next." She said aloud, her voice obviously laced with hatred.

But it wasn't just that.

That other one, th one with the glass harmonica... She hadn't seen her before.

All of them were expecting her, they knew what was coming.

Aima must've told them...

"How... How could you, Nee-chan? I thought you trusted me..." She murmured, obviously becoming a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Narakun noticed that Takibi had calmed down considerably. She tried reaching out to him with her mind.

Takibi? You...ok?

Yeah, Narakun I'm sorry, I didn--

Don't worry, it's ok. We're both fine for now.

Narakun directed Sabakurei to put her down on the frost-covered ground.

She sighed and slumped down against a tree, eyes closed and breathing heavily from the exhaustion, pain, and fear of the past hour.

After a few minutes, Narakun opened her eyes, which were, suprisingly, a tranquil green.

Firmly, she reached into her bag and pulled out a Super Potion. She aplied it too, suprisingly, herself, on her wounded arm.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:27 pm

((Wouldnt that hurt you, not heal you?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:41 pm

((Just wait and watch! I'll go more in-depth, here:))

Narakun winced slightly as she sprayed the Pokemon medicine on her arm. It stung as bad as though she had poured alchohal on it, but she continued to use it until there was none of the topical medication left.

With each spray, Narakun's eyes had faded more and more into a red that she normally assumed only when she was in her worst moods. She didn't seem angry, however, only a bit in pain from the Super Potion.

She leaned back, gritting her teeth and clenching her fists.

I'd rather not have to use it, but it'll do in a pinch. I need to make sure that the wound doesn't get infected, and my next chance might not be for a while. At least all the Pokemon seem to be fine right now, so I can use the Potion. Narakun thought to herself.

The spray foamed a little on her arm. But the blood wasn't dripping, and as the minutes ticked by, Narakun's pain seemed to lessen and lessen--but very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 pm

"You want any help?"said a very confused Nagara.

With a wave of her hand, she called her pokemon to her. As If had something to do with it.((which the do))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Narakun looked up. Her eyes were still red, but she wasn't really very angry looking. Just in pain.

She grimaced, and knew that anyone could probably tell that she was lying. "No, I'm ok. I just need to take a break." she said through clenched teeth. The hostility that had been present earlier didn't show much.

Narakun tried not to look so totally helpless and weak, but wasn't really doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:43 pm

Nagara looked to Electron.

You know what to do, no attacks.

But Nagara, she said no. Even though she needs it, she wont like it.

Electron,

All right.

As if it was cued, Electron layed down near Narakun. When he was close enough to share body heat, he put a small charge in the ground,not so the snow would melt but warm up.((I do'nt think this is possible, but like it matters))

"During the winter, and on the mountains, thats what I did," said Nagara with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Narakun felt the shock through the snow, but only for a moment.

"Thanks," she mumbled, looking away slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Kaen ducked under a branch, and saw Nagara and Narakun in sight...

Are they okay?... he thought. He then saw that her Pokemon wasn't enraged anymore. He sighed Good.... He then walked over to them

"Oi, you two all right?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Narakun stiffened and made as if to get up, but relaxed when she saw that it was only Kaen. She got really angsty whenever she was in a weaker condition.

She looked away, trying to cover her embarressment at being so easily worked up. "We're fine." she muttered. She absently fingered at the empty spray applicator from the Super Potion, and once checked her arm to see how it was doing.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:42 pm

"Um...is that a...Potion?" Kaen asked Narakun, and looked a little confused, then suddenly had a regretful look on his face. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that...
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Narakun stiffened. Her eyes snapped up at Kaen, her eyes once again red.

She struggled for a moment, but she managed to regain her composure. "Yes," she said through gritted teeth. "It...works to some small extent on humans,"

Especially me, for whatever reason, she added silently to herself. I wonder why...?
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 pm

"Oh...that could be useful.." Kaen responded, nervous he would say anything else that would Narakun off. He looked at the both of them, and said. "If we're done here, we should head back. We shouldn't have to deal with Mitsuki for a while...I..." Kaen stopped, not wanting to reveal anything.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Narakun stared at him probingly.((that a word?))

After a few moments, however, she admitted that he probably wouldn't reveal what he'd been about to say. She looked away.

"Wouldn't have used a Potion if I knew we were heading off right away....could've waited a bit longer for full treatment..." she muttered.

Narakun staggered to her feet. "But if it's time to go, no sense in hanging around here."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:00 pm

"All right then.." Kaen said, getting up. He returned his four Pokemon. "I'll meet you back in my office" he said.

I still need to look at Pyrex's magazine...he said it was important

Kaen walked away from the group, looking back to see if they were following him
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Nagara had been sitting cross-legged on Pattern who had curlled up for her. Since she was perfectly aware of Narakun and Kaen, when she heard them say them say they should go,she jumped off Pattern. After she becconed Electron and sat down.

"I'm ready "she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrolling   Patrolling - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Patrolling
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Harusame Forest-
Jump to: