Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aima's Room (RP)

Go down 
+8
Yukino
Kaleb-san
Hotaru
Mikala
raindrop_queen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:32 pm

There was a long, cold moment of silence that gnawed at the ears of everyone in the room.

Then, suddenly and totally unexpectedly, Natsuki smiled. Not a big smile, but by her standards that was a big happy grin.

"Very well then." She said. "I entrust you with my name, counting on the fact that you will not tell anyone." Her tone was sharp and discrete.

Then her sharp eyes softened a little, and he made her smile a little bigger.

"My name is Natsuki Hiromiko." She said politely.

Aima was stunned. If Natsuki smiled around her, she had to be trustworthy...

"You already know my big sister, Aima Kumaki" Natsuki said gesturing over her shoulder towards Aima.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:52 am

Narakun was in shock--especially after feeling the waves of suprise coming from Aima.

Mikala was a very likable person, no doubt, but for someone like this who had only just met her...It really almost didn't make sense, but she relaxed slightly, knowing that there probably wouldn't be a fight here.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:16 pm

"Uh...your Aima's little sister?Uh..."Mikala said looking from Natsuki to Aima."You have a little sister?"

Mikala then recived a big wave of suprise.Mikala's eyes got big and she gasped."YOU have a little SISTER!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?"Mikala yelled throwing her arms up,turning in a circle."..I mean..um..why?bluhbluh..sorry..I Didn't mean it like that it's just..well..very suprising."Mikala finished with guilt on her face, rubbing her arm while looking at her feet.

((Mikala in RP is very nerdy/dork/weirdo..yeah..))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:32 pm

((Yeah, but that's what makes you such a fun character! If everyone was like Aima-chan, Hika-chan, and me, then it'd get kinda boring.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 pm

((Is this dead, or can I join in? -reads through archives- Aima, Is this 'Natsuki' the same from UCA? You said she had on a uniform from a different academy >.>...this looks fun))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:47 pm

((I'd ask you to help revive the topic since it's been fun but dead for a while, but...How'd ya get here?? The only known entrance is from the Entei Ruby Dorm...Oh well, you could actually probably make another entrance and show up. XD))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Kaen wrote:
((Is this dead, or can I join in? -reads through archives- Aima, Is this 'Natsuki' the same from UCA? You said she had on a uniform from a different academy >.>...this looks fun))

((Bufufu...Yes indeed! Unfortunately, UCA's kinda been doing a wonderful PUC impression, what with dying and all, the last time I checked. You could probably find some way to join.... =/))

Aima rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

"Yeah, well.... Natsuki is just one of 'em." She said with a slight smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:50 pm

((God, I reeeaaally gotta get Mika-chan on here, pronto! -schemes- She'll probably get some comp time this weekend, mebbe tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:56 pm

((Im magical, lawl))

Kaen quickly paced himself down the hallway of the underground, clutching his shoulder, with Eon and Kiba by his side. He heard people talking, and could make out the voices of Aima, Narakun, Miyhika, Mikala, and the presence of Narakun. He also heard 2 strangers. He heard one say
"My name is Natsuki Hiromiko." He figured he might as well make his presence known, so he walked around and stood where everyone could see him, and Eon and Kiba came to sit by his side. "I was wondering how far this went...I found another enterance down by Darkrai...If I'm interuppting anything I shall leave"

((I KNEW IT!!! can i say I've heard her before? lawl))

Last edited by Kaen on Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:00 pm

Narakun's head whipped around at the newcomer. She could sense that, in his mind, he knew that she was there.

She'd never tried, and didn't think it would work, but she attempted a thought-speak toward Kaen.

To them, I'm not here. she thought urgently.

She was almost certain it wouldn't work, but it was worth trying.

((It doesn't have to work, Kaen-kun. You can make him not hear it or hear it, whatever you think would make this more interesting.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:13 pm

((TELEPETHY TIME! XD))

Kaen grew a startled look, but quickly turned it back to normal

Got it he thought-spoke back...((yes he can do it >_>))

He went to look around...and saw the startled looks on most of the faces he saw. He looked away and started to turn back.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:48 pm

Kaen wrote:
((I KNEW IT!!! can i say I've heard her before? lawl))

((Sure. =/))

Natsuki looked toward the newcomer.

"You're interrupting nothing...Only confirming my suspicion." She said politely.

She turned back to the others.

"My my, this tunnel system must run under the entire academy..." She said quietly, almost as if to herself.

She looked at all the people around her.

"I probably shouldn't stay much longer. I'm still on the run, you know!" She said, smiling sweetly.

Aima said nothing, pondering something in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:48 pm

((Lolz...k...time for meh UCA char to say something))

Kaen froze and turned back towards where Natsuki was. "Excuse me...but I think I may know you somewhere..." he then looked around and sighed.

==FLASHBACK==

The scene is somewhere away from PUC. There was someone else with him, in a crimson jacket with a duel disk on his arm and six Pokeballs strapped onto his waist. "Hey Louis" Kaen said "I see you got into an academy without killing anyone" "It's worked out great. I see you got a teacher AND headmaster" Louis had replied "You must be fortunate" "Heh...Yeah, I guess things have worked out good. Let's just hope noone finds us out..." "Really...you have to stop clinging to that. What's done is done, and we're safe for now. Live in the present, ya know? Meanwhile...the crew seems nice. I saw a bunch of people I saw before...there was a girl though...she sort of struck me as different. I'm not sure what. I almost probed her mind...but her senses are keener and she would've discovered me out." ((Yes i made that up)) "Do you know her name?" "I think it was..Natsuki?"

==FLASHBACK END==

((Wee that was fun You dun mind that...do you Aima? And could I bring him in at some time (now im just skipping ahead...)))

That's her! Kaen suddenly looked shocked...Ironic that she's HERE. I wonder... "Hnn...Natsuki? If I'm correct, you go to the same school as my brother..." ((Im going to say that T.T)) He looked around again, and looked at the other stranger. Now her...I have no clue. I must've intruded on something important...should I leave?...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:07 am

((I dun mind. ^^))

Natsuki looked at Kaen, and locked eyes with him.

In an instant, there was dead silence as Natsuki's sharp blue eyes seemed to bore into Kaen's, strong and inquiring.

Any normal person would've shivered even just a little at the direct sight of those blue eyes, as sharp and bright as the glare of fresh-fallen snow on a cold winter's day.

She smiled sweetly again, her eyes still maintaining their piercing state.

"Yes....your brother Louis. You could say we are friends..." She said trailing off a little. "Do you know how he is? I was forced to leave UCA for...family matters. I've been gone almost two months now, so if you knew anything about him..."

To Aima's surprise, Natsuki actually seemed just a little concerned about this Louis person.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:38 pm

((I'm back and have nowhere to start!))

Mikala stared in confusion."Only one? How many little sisters do you have, Aima?"Mikala said calmly.
Only then did she notice the new person in there."Umm...hi?Whats your name? You look new.How are you? Why are you here? Hi, I'm Mikala."Mikala thought in her head, Did I talk too much? -sigh-I must be getting tired.. What time is it? How did i get here? I wonder how Narakun is? What is she doing?...I really am tired..I should probably check on Narakun.

"Hey,can i go check on my sister. I want to make sure she's okay.I promise, it will be treally fast."Mikala said, looking from Natsuki to Aima back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Before Aima could answer Mikala's first question, a thousand others came blurting out.

Aima decided to answer her last question, and say: "....Sure, go ahead."

Natsuki was unphased by the onslaught on questions, her face expressionless once more.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:23 pm

((Kala-chaaan! >_<))

Narakun tensed. She didn't want to be found hiding out there, but leaving and returning might be risky, too.

It was one risk or another.

She blended with the shadow, in a transparant action that resembled a Faint Attack. A moment later, she was no longer present in the underground tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/80Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Yuri leaned over casually to Miyhika.

"I'm lost," she muttered so low that now one but Miyhika could hear, barely moving her lips. "What did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:09 pm

(( hey.. i fell like doing something so i'm gonna lol))

Mikala goes up stairs and sees her sister looking out the window.. okay.. good, shes still there..and unharmed Mikala goes back downstairs.. when she reaches the bottom she says, " Shes still there and unharmed. So.. what i miss? "
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Narakun melted again into shadows and appeared in the darkest corner within earshot of the others.

((Revival of the dead topic? =/))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:11 pm

(( i guess.. )) Mikala stood there thinking in her head about desert((sp)). Yummy delicious desert!!!!!!Cookines, ice cream, cake, pie, brownies, candy, chocolate, root beer floats.....man, i must really want desert..maybe i should ask Aima..
" Um.. is there any desert down here?" Mikala asked.
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0/80Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

"Probably not, but hope springs eternal! That would really add insult to injury!" Yuri spoke cheerfully.

((And, since Miyhika was just on and is not willing to move from her perch on the couch, she asks that I play her charrie for this post.))

Miyhika rolled her eyes. "I think you mean, 'Adding icing to the cake', Yuri."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aima's Room (RP)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11