Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aima's Room (RP)

Go down 
+8
Yukino
Kaleb-san
Hotaru
Mikala
raindrop_queen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaleb-san
Articuno Blue Ice Student
Kaleb-san

Number of posts : 53
Location : Catgirl Paradise!! Because there\'s nothing better then paradise... with catgirls.
Dorm : Articuno Blue Ice
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 am

Kaleb was clearly "flipping his lid" so to speak. He never wanted to be a part of the gag in the first place, but there he was, standing amoungst a ton of pretty girls. It's the sort of things that teenage boys dream about, but never expect to actually happen.

'I'm not welcome here. Why did I do this again?' He thought to himself.

"Sorry!" Swinging his arms around wildly, he attempted to bolt towards the door before tripping over his own feet. He fell to the floor with a painfully loud thunk.

'Great! Now I don't just look like some sort of pervert, but I also look like a moron as well.'

"... sorry... owwww."
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Hotaru, who was sitting on the stool next to Mizumi, smiled. "Hey, I like this guy. I doubt he's perv, it is easy to get lost in the dark around here."

She glanced over at Mizumi, her smile now turned down at the corners of her mouth. "As I learned all too well when somone raced ahead and didn't bother to signal me."
Back to top Go down
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:41 pm

Yukino just watched from the door and said "Oh...so he barged in? Oh well..Later guys!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:00 pm

((OMFG... WTH just happened there?? O_O()))

Narakun hadn't moved and inch, since the strange boy had got there, and was still staring at the empty doorway.

She shook her head as if shaking off water, and relaxed a little.

If one even looked at her, they could almost see the crazy, horrific thoughts that had raced through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:21 pm

"Hey! It's not my fault that stupid Starly popped out of nowhere I had to switch Pokémon to battle it! Why were you only looking for the light from Flare anyway? We should have been using our Pokénavs insted! " Mizumi snapped.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 9:25 pm

"Um..knock knock? Heh..um, is it ok if i come in here or are you guys doing something that i shouldn't know?" Mikala said rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb-san
Kaleb-san

Number of posts : 53
Location : Catgirl Paradise!! Because there\'s nothing better then paradise... with catgirls.
Dorm : Articuno Blue Ice
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 pm

He got back on his feet, his face beet red with embarrasment.

"Listen, I'm really really sorry about this. I'm new here and I just, uhhh, I just sort of, well, you know. I was just, uhh, trying to find my room and... I'll be going now!"

Kaleb bolted for the door.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 am

In an unfortunate turn of events, Aima stood in front of the door, her speed previously unnoticed by the others.

"Leaving already?" Aima said, her amber-yellow eyes boring into his.

"Just how'd you get in?" She asked, her eyes impending and curious.

Joey, having noticed Narakun's paralyzed state, trotted over to her, feeling her sudden fear.

He gently nipped her hand to get her attention, his tail wagging hopefully.

Last edited by Aima on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:01 pm

((Since most of us here are teachers, I think we should use corresponding colors to our types when we speak. Like, I can use black, Aima-chan can use red or orange, Mizu-chan can use blue, and so forth. =/ ))

Narakun snapped out of her daze and regained control of herself.

"Thanks, Joey." she murmured.

Narakun stood up calmly. "Aima-chan does have a very good point. Even here in this old academy, there's still lights. Especially lights that illuminate important signs or notices. Like 'Cafeteria this way', or 'Library; please be quiet'. Or like 'Girls' and 'Boys' for the dorms."

Narakun tapped her foot on the floor, almost impatiently, waiting for a reply from the strange, unexpected guest.

Narakun seemed to have just noticed Mikala, standing outside the door which Aima blocked-- not to intentionally leave Mikala out, but to keep the strange newcomer while she questioned him.

"Anything I can help you with, Shimai?"

Narakun was tempted to call her Imoto, Younger Sister, as a reference to her acting slightly immature at times, but resisted the unkind temptation and simply called her "Sister".
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:15 pm

((
Narakun wrote:
((Since most of us here are teachers, I think we should use corresponding colors to our types when we speak. Like, I can use black, Aima-chan can use red or orange, Mizu-chan can use blue, and so forth. =/ ))

GOOD IDEA!!))

"Um..yes,Shimai.May I please come in?" Mikala said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Narakun looked at Aima.

((Dang, that's short. XD))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 pm

(( what did I do wrong? ))
Back to top Go down
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:28 pm

Narakun wrote:

((I think that's a good one...XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Mikala wrote:
(( what did I do wrong? ))

((I'm talking about my post!! ><))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:29 pm

(( sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Hotaru raised an eyebrow, and folded her arms. "You know, Narakun is right. This place needs some signs. It'd be easy to get lost even in daylight."

(You try reading that.)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:11 am

((Gah! Aima, why'd you pick that color?!

I was able to read it only because I went to "edit" and read the text since it had a different background.

BTW, Hotaru-san, I was mentioning that there was signs-- I'm reeaaaally trying to get at Kaleb-san here. Wink Besides, I was thinking more just when there was dialouge. Ya know, actual speaking.))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 am

(( that is a veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy BRIGHT color Hotaru-san, VERY BRIGHT. ))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:28 am

Mizumi put her chin in her hands and blinked at the boy who had shown up out of nowhere. "So, what's your name anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:02 pm

((I personally hate yellow.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:44 pm

((Sorry. It was just a suggestion. You didn't really have to do that if you didn't want to. My fave color is green, not black. It's sorta just an option. Besides, some people can't use colors, like Kaleb-san.))

Narakun smirked darkly. "Good point. You never made a proper introduction."

Then she looked like she suddenly understood something.

"Oh yes, we never introduced ourselves, either." Narakun said. "I'm Narakun Kantokaru, Dark Master at this school. I suggest that you leave a pretty good impression on us, since any of us might be one of your teachers. Possibly all of us."
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm

"And I'm Mikala Kantokaru, Narakun's twin sister. I am the Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Psychi10 teacher."
Mikala said while walking into the room uncomfortably, but with a comfortable look on her face to cover the nervous feeling she had inside of her. Then went to sit down on a chair next to Narakun.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:44 pm

((Um, did everyone die or something?! Hardly anyone's been online lately, and nobody has posted here! DX))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm

(( I'm waiting for other people to reply))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:35 pm

((I had a physical break down, so I had an excuse. But I'm back now, so I'll be posting more often this week.

Next week though, I'll be busy again.

As for Kaleb, he's probably ogling his new Yuki Nagato statue/figure/thing, which he obtained at the Anime Expo. =_=

I have half a mind to call him and yell at him over the the phone. =_=+

The other half is currently writing manga. ()-_-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aima's Room (RP)   Aima's Room (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aima's Room (RP)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next