Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D

Go down 
+5
Yukino
Mikala
Aima
Narakun
Pony
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Left_bar_bleue100/100Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Empty
PostSubject: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:51 pm

I found the flyer!
Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D DeoxysxD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Left_bar_bleue100/100Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:52 pm

Just a heads up for anyone who wants Deoxys :3
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:02 pm

OOH!! OOH!! PICK ME, PICK MEEEE!!!! XD

I already got one pokemon at an event for my Pearl game, it'll be funny when I get another. Sorta. Thanks, Poni-san, I probably wouldn't ever have known about it if you hadn't posted this topic. Deoxys is one of the coolest legendaries. X3
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 pm

This will be the first Pokemon event I'll be attending Very Happy

I MIGHT GET PEARL VERSION TODAY!!!
Yay Very Happy

Apparently there are fossils or something in the game, and if you have Deoxys in your party when you touch one of the fossils, he'll change form o.o
Cool, but weird @_@
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:00 pm

PONIIIIII-SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.>

THAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOUUU!! -bows and praises you- 8D ((WHERES CAPS LOCK? XD [j/k]))

Guess what? My mom said I could prolly go on the 21st! (SCORE!) XD -does happy dance-
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:28 am

deathofapony wrote:

Apparently there are fossils or something in the game, and if you have Deoxys in your party when you touch one of the fossils, he'll change form o.o
Cool, but weird @_@

They're not fossils. Ya know those meteor rocks in the ground in Veilstone, Aima-chan? Those are them. You go up to them and "talk" (press A) to one and it changes the form of your Deoxys. Pretty cool, huh?

Fossils are what you dig up in the Underground Tunnels. And gems. And rare items. And set traps. And meet people. And exchange presents. And steal their flag. AND HAVE FUN!!! XD I love the Underground.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Narakun wrote:
You go up to them and "talk"

AWESOME!!! XD

I'm gonna walk up to that meteorite, and be like: "So, seen any good movies lately?"

Mega lawl. XD
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:13 pm

Meoteorite...
coooool lol
I GOT PEARL YESTERDAY!!!
Its awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:14 pm

What starter Pokemon did you get? I got a Chimchar, and it's a Lv. 60 Infernape now, but I don't train it anymore. o_o() I've neglected my Pokemon...I'm gonna be sued by the SPCA... XD lawl
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

TTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DEATH-OF-A-PONYYYYYYYYYYY -takes deep breath- YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELING ME!!! I have always wanted to go to a special event! and now i ahev the chance!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
( and now I know what I am doing for the first weekend of NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!! XD)
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Narakun wrote:
What starter Pokemon did you get? I got a Chimchar, and it's a Lv. 60 Infernape now, but I don't train it anymore. o_o() I've neglected my Pokemon...I'm gonna be sued by the SPCA... XD lawl

I gawt a Chimchar too........'Cept he's now a Lv. 82 Infernape. XD
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:32 am

Well, I have a Lv. 100 female Japanese Marowak and a Lv. 100 FEMALE, I repeat, FEMALE Espeon that has won all the Smart contest ranks. >P And then I have a Lv. 75 Heatran, Mewtwo, and Giratina (coincidence, honest!) and a Lv. 71 Blastoise. And Darkrai. Lv. 51. He knows Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Hypnosis, and Dream Eater. Its ability is Bad Dreams. It's a great sweeper Pokemon.

I brag. A lot. But only to Aima and Mikala most of the time. Razz Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:36 pm

True...very true. AND I HAVE A LV.100 FEMALE ABSOL, LV.100 MALE CHARIZARD,LV. 82 MEWTWO, 7 ARCUES ALL LV. 50, AND A LV.50 GIRATINA! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:59 pm

Hmph! 'cuz you cheated. I see no pride in cheating. I'm still mad at you for making me cheat to get that Shaymin. ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:11 pm

I used action replay to get Darkrai, but since I don't really care about Darkrai, I didn't mind. Oh, if only I could trade it off for a Ho-oh or a Jirachi....

BTW Milkala, if we ever meet again, any chance you'd wanna trade one of them Arceuses?

Didn't think so. XD
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Man, I'm mad at myself because now I have a minor glitch whenever I use the GTS... Thank god it's only minor, Mikala, or you'd be dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am

confused What's the glitch? What happens? More important, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:15 am

Well, it worked like this--

Mikala was borrowing her friend's Action Replay (again). I was sleeping over at her house for the weekend, and she showed me the Shaymin that she got with the AR. I was pretty jealous. Shaymin wasn't my favorite legendary or anything, but it was an exclusive Pokemon. I didn't think about getting a different legendary, like Darkrai, which I liked much more. So I used the "Run Anywhere" cheat and got Shaymin.

Now, when I use the GTS, if I try to look at the Summary of the Pokemon that I have on offer (for another Pokemon- that's how GTS works, I can answer any questions about it), I can look at it once, but then when I go back to the main screen, one of the options is Deposit Pokemon-- there already is one, I just looked at its summary, and I don't hallucinate!

It may not be because of the AR, since I don't have any other friends who use GTS as much as I do and would know, but I'm assuming it's because of the Action Replay because it never happened before I used it.

As I said, Mikala-- YOU'RE A LUCKY PERSON.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 pm

Shocked

Oh yeah....

I googled it, and it turns out that it IS possible to clone Pokémon on D/P.....Trouble is that you can loose your file..... ()>_>
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:50 pm

HOW DO YOU CLONE!?
BTW...I would like to try and trade you, Aima-chan.

YES, I am a LUCKy person aren't I?

Also.....My game is a glitch.... ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:06 pm

Mikala wrote:
HOW DO YOU CLONE!?
BTW...I would like to try and trade you, Aima-chan.

YES, I am a LUCKy person aren't I?

Also.....My game is a glitch.... ¬_¬

1. Here's the link, but I don't have Wi-Fi access, so I can't do it. Plus, it's too risky for me. ()>_>

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/786/786927p1.html

2. Really? You would? Shocked Awesumm..... >.>

Trouble is, when would we ever meet again? >_<()
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Rachel's Birthday or if i go to Karate with her....

OR FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!
<
D
<
Thank you for the thing but i would not like to make my game a LARGER glitch...lawl
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:00 pm

O_O()....

THAT GLITCH IS SCARY!! I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 am

deathofapony wrote:
I found the flyer!
Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D DeoxysxD

I wanna gooooooooo.....~
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:59 am

I got a Piplup it's 94 now....I didn't capture any D/P legendaries yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D   Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deoxys event in American Gamestops :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next