Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Left_bar_bleue100/100Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Empty
PostSubject: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Mizumi ran happily down the the waters edge, Jinx sprinting along at her heels, then she stopped and a smile lit up her face as she took in the beauty of the deep blue water reflecting the sunlight so that it danced across the water, and the calming smell of the lake.

She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, savoring the sweet smell of fresh water mixed with the smell of all the trees growing around the lake.

This was where she was happiest, by the water, be it a river, a lake, a stream, or the vast ocean, it was where she had always found peace.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Left_bar_bleue100/100Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:08 pm

"Mizu-chan!" Hotaru slid down the hill behind the water front, having slipped at the top, getting up to dust herself off. "Why do you like it out here so much? I'd rather go find a power plant or something to hang out by."

She undid her long black pigtails, letting her hair cascade down her back, and the wind picked it up to play through it. "Although you do know I like the country. But it is going to get dark soon."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:21 pm

"Well, as long as we're here, how about a swim?" Mizumi said, taking off her t-shirt reveling her periwinkle colored tankini top, and sitting down to take off her shoes and socks.

"Light won't be a problem, we can light a fire after it's gets dark, but of course we'll head back before it gets too late and too cold."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm

((That'd be funny if Hitorii or someone came to take a peak since she's in a bikini top...hehe...-creepy smile- >D Bwuahaha.))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:17 pm

((Actually she said tankini, which is a tank top basically, only it's a swim suit. And yes, that would be funny.))

"Nani?! A swim! Mizu-chan, do you always wear a bathing suit or something?!" Hotaru snapped, pointing at her friend. "What's more, do you know where we're supposed to be staying? And I don't have a swim suit!"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:31 pm

"........Well, I thought maybe we'd find a map or something...." Mizumi said, smiling in a 'oh crap, we're screwed' kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:50 pm

"If I'm not mistaken..." A voice said suddenly "...Didn't Jiyu-sama give you a Town Map?"

Catching them both off guard, Aima stood in the shade of the trees of Harusame forest, which almost came to the water's edge.

A flame flickered behind her, which belonged to her Charizard, looming behind her in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Hotaru, who'd been standing at the water's edge yelling at Mizumi, yelped and fell in, vanishing under the water for no more than a second, coming up obviously annoyed.

She folded her arms, and looked up at Aima. "And where did you come from, Aima-san?"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 7:36 pm

Aima was silent for a moment before speaking.

"We...just came form the shrine." Aima said loosely.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:53 am

Mizumi had been laughing at Hotaru, her Vaporeon swimming contently a few feet away from her trainer. "Looks like it doesn't matter that you didn't have a suit Taru-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:35 am

Aima was splashed with water by Hotaru's mishap. Aima grumbled, and shook it off like a wet dog.

"Why don't you just go back to the academy and ask Hitorii where you can stay?" Aima said, a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm

Narakun watched the argument as it went back and forth. @.@

"Uh, Aima-chan, weren't you mentioning getting along better with the other teachers?" she asked.

Looking at Jinx, Narakun decided to be more cautious after seeing Hotaru upset in the water and the mischievious look in Jinx's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:04 am

"Sure. I'll also ask where I can get some dry clothes." Hotaru grumbled, climbing onto the shore, her hair dripping onto the sand. "Well, this top is ruined unless I get it cleaned just right."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:04 pm

"Do you want us to come with you?" Aima asked.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:37 am

Mizumi walked onto shore, wet and dripping, and pulling a towel out of her bag and wrapping it around herself. "Sure, the more the merrier." She turned back to the lake, and called, "Jinx! Kuru!"

Jinx swam to shore and bounded to her trainer's side, sitting down by Mizumi's heels, and looking up at her for further orders.

Mizumi smiled at her companion. "Surabarashii, Jinx."

Jinx looked away from her trainer, now at ease.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:17 am

"They understand Japanese?" Aima asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 am

"Jinx does. I trained her, and my other Pokémon, using Japanese commands, so she only responds to it. Less chance of someone else getting a hold of, and controlling them, if they only understand Japanese." Mizumi said.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm

"Do they still speak Pokémon?" Aima asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm

"Yes...."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 pm

Narakun had been absent-mindedly humming the Cartoon Heroes song when she suddenly remembered that Hotaru was soaking wet.

"Uh, I think Hotaru is in a hurry to get going, seeing how it's late. She must be pretty cold by now." she said sympathetically.

study (Please wait a moment)

Narakun looked at Jinx. "Suru nai ni tsuite kangaeru hipparu watashi ni no naka ni mizuumi." she said sternly. "Kudasaimasen ka hipparu Aima-chan? Sore imasu tanoshii koto." Narakun said with a giggle.

((I know that it's a lot to translate for those interested- I had to look up all those words!! Sorriez!!!))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:30 am

((+¬_¬ You're telling me what that means. Now.))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:46 am

((I can barely understand any of that. Translation. NOW. ))

"Thank you Narakun, that would be nice." Hotaru said, attempting to fan her skirt dry.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 pm

((I better not... Aima-chan would kill me. If I tell you, you're character doesn't know, okay? Here it is: (literal translation, some phrases are weird since it's Japanese, ok?)

"Do not think about pulling me into lake ('the' isn't frequently used in Japanese). Would you pull in Aima-chan? That be funny. (I couldn't find 'would')

Gosh, you people get so mad... >_<++))

Narakun yawned. "I think I'd like to head back to the academy anyway. I need a bit of sleep. Long day and all that, y'know." she said sleepily.

It was pretty late. Narakun swerved then fell on the lake's sands, sleeping. ((Lawl.))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:43 am

"Yes, good idea. I'm beat." Mizumi looked down at Narakun for a moment before shrugging and walking up to the path leading back to the academy.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Hotaru followed after her friend, jogging to catch up but slowing down when she was beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island   Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mizumi and Hotaru's first stop expolring the island
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next