Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headmaster's Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Headmaster's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:21 pm

For the first time in her life, Narakun was completely amazed. As she walked down the luminous corridors, she noticed the almost matallic, brassy, amber-yellow painted walls, which glimmered in the setting sun. The floor had shiny, sparkley tiles (SPARKELS!! -sparkle- ) that were pale creamish-orange in color. There were several windows which were often kept open, rain or shine, to let in the fresh air and lend natural breezes to the rooms and halls. There were a few paintings and sketches of dark thunder-storms hanging on the wall. The ceiling was painted to look like a gray, cloudy sky, with streaks of lightning leaping between the clouds here and there. Finally, at the very end of the hall, she came to a beatiful, hand-carved door with cloud and lightning designs. There was a shiny, brand-new brass plate that said,

Headmaster's Room
Narakun Kantokaru

That's weird, Narakun thought, I haven't really been here for more than an hour or two...

She dismissed the thought for now. She happened to look up before she entered, and noticed a Raikou was painted on the ceiling above her door. Narakun liked the intricate details of the painting. Everything on it -the shading, the colors, the details- were perfect. She took the brand-new bronze key out of her pocket, inseted it in the bolt-lock, turned it around once, and heard a click that somehow seemed ancient... Narakun turned the gilded knob and walked inside her new quarters.

Narakun gasped when she saw the inside. The walls were painted all around as a dry prairie on a stormy day. The clouds were gray and black, and blue and white lightning streaked across the rainy sky. The floor was the same tile as in the halls, and in the center of the room there was a circular goldenrod rug. Her door was centered in the middle of the wall. Directly to her right, there was a bed with huge bedposts, and a highly detailed Raikou carved in to the mahogany headboard. Right up against the foot of the bed was a large bookcase and a really comfly looking leather chair. I'll definately be spending a lot of time there, Narakun thought. To the left of the door, there was a large mahogany desk with all the paper, ink, pens and pencils that she could ever use. Directly across from the door was a large glass door with white curtains surrounding it. Curiously, Narakun walked over to the door and stepped outside. She had a beautiful balcony, painted white, though the paint was peeling. She had and excellent view of the Wild plains from here. There was a white painted wooden chair, the paint also peeling. I'll get around to painting this soon...hopefully. Narakun thought. She got a final view of the sun as it set beyond the horizon in a sea of colors- red, orange, yellow, magenta, and purple. Narakun yawned. "I had better get to bed..." she said to herself, softly and sleepily. As she went inside, she lay down on the soft, goldenrod covers and the fluffy white pillows. She breathed the first sigh of relaxation in a long time, and fell asleep.

Last edited by Narakun on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room Left_bar_bleue100/100Headmaster's Room Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:32 pm

(( hey..... i want to be a headmaster of a dorm...))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:33 pm

((Okaaaaay...what do u want to be headmaster of? O.o
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:30 pm

((the Arceus dorm please, please?)
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:28 am

((...Okay, I think you fit the bill for that. I'll set you up for it. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:10 pm

((YAY!! Thank you!P.S. OK!! LoL [ inside joke] ))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:45 pm

((I dunno, Arceus is the Highest ranking dorm out of ALL of them... {=/

BTW, awesome description on details, Narakun! Wink))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:05 pm

((ehe...whoops....Hey, Kala-chan, want to sign up for a different dorm?))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:22 pm

((ummmm.................................................................
i will have to think abo- okay.))

Last edited by Mikala on Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:23 pm

((So what dorm you wanna moderate now?))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:25 pm

(( whichever one you think suits me because like all the ones that are left but let me check. ))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:28 pm

((OOO!how about Articuno?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 pm

((Um, I don't know, I might do Deoxys Genesis, but I don't know if it is highly ranked also... Aima-chan, whaddya think?))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:45 pm

((Narakun, you're already head of Raikou! >_> Deoxys is pretty high in the ranks anyway!

And Articuno's been taken by Mizumi...Sorry >_<()))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:25 am

((No, I mean sign Mikala up for deoxys!!! Sorry Mikala, I guess you need to pick between Zapdos and Moltres))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:12 pm

((No, no, I'm okay with her doing Deoxys. Sorry, I guess I didn't say it right.... Eheheh...))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:46 pm

((Okaaaaay...why don't you set her up, I really screwed last time, so fix her with something that she can moderate...))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:28 am

((Okay...))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:18 am

((Well, I screwed reeeeeaaaaaally bad last time, and I can't even take her off the job as moderater for Arceus, cuz it keeps saying that it needs a moderater and I need to find a new one before I take her off!!!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headmaster's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room   Headmaster's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headmaster's Room
Page 1 of 1