Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumping the First Hurdle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Jumping the First Hurdle Left_bar_bleue100/100Jumping the First Hurdle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Jumping the First Hurdle Empty
PostSubject: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:44 pm

((Title is a metaphor. lol))

((Excuse me for godmodding Narakun, Durandal, but I'm saying your characters are currently in the room. If you want to pull them out, go right ahead. lol))

Ryo and Shin were both sprawled out in hospital-like beds. Ryo had medical bandages covering most of his face, and Shin had an oxygen mask, a drip going down his throat, and a blood pressure monitor hooked up to him. Kaen shuffled in between the two, and studied both of them.

Dammit...we haven't gotten to the real fight, and two people are already hurt...Mifune better have a good reason for - he cut himself off. Oh, right. Some of the people in the room can read minds.... He sighed, a look of guilt was in his eyes. He left the two, and pulled the curtain to give the two privacy. Satoru was layed out on the floor, juggling empty Pokeballs, while Arashi had his back up against the wall, studying Kaen's moves. Kaen cleared his throat, and spoke.

"Right, so from the 'doc's study, and what I observed, Ryo, as you all know, is suffering from blood loss. Narakun was able to stop most of that, but his gash is pretty bad, so he may be out until it heals. Now, for Shin. Since the energy overload in his body, and his fight to regain his body both severely mentally and physically exhausted him. His blood pressure is pretty low, as well, so they're trying to raise that back to normal. Knowing our more advanced regeneration abilities, I would say that Ryo and Shin will be out anywhere from a couple hours, too a day, max. I've already seen signs of Ryo's gash closing and scarring, and Shin's blood level is rapidly reaching it's normal point. Those are good signs. However, this was just the first step in a long journey that's going to affect you. I'd say this is my fault...well, because it is. I was selfish when I took this job, knowing I may hurt any of you. For that...I must apologize, and ask for forgiveness." he bowed, and an apologetic gleam shone through his eyes, and his mouth formed a gentle frown.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Jumping the First Hurdle Left_bar_bleue100/100Jumping the First Hurdle Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:39 pm

((Oh, it's a metaphor. xD I looked at the title and was like "What, are we having a track meet?" *fails*))((Ah, I'm playing this as if ))((Wait, who reads minds?? D8 That's scary))

Okami the Mightyena had been lying down with her side to the wall. Narakun was sitting down, leaning back against her oversized wolf Pokemon.

"I'm glad they're both doing alright," Narakun said in response to Kaen's report on Ryo and Shin's health, although her tone of voice was as blank as ever.

Narakun stood up and shrugged at Kaen's apology. "We've been through Mitsuki's wrath before. We survived. And, whether you dragged us into this or the situation itself did, we'd be here anyway," she said bluntly.

"Besides," she added, "Us getting 'hurt' seems to be the least of you worries. You have worse to be thinking about. Am I right?" Narakun's bright red eyes bored into Kaen's.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:45 pm

Kaen broke eye contact with Narakun.

"Yeah...I guess you're right." he stammered, Crap...does she know?... he thought in shock, wondering where he slipped up.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm

Narakun glanced out the window past the curtain ((cuz there's usually a window in a hospital room)). The sun was getting lower in a reddening sky. Her eyes narrowed slightly in speculation.

"If I'm no longer needed here, then I should be going," Narakun said slowly, carefully avoiding a specific reason. So far, no one else besides Tenshii and Zenkai knew her secret of the night of the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Kaen noticed the sun was setting as well, and eyed Narakun suspiciously.

Seems like I'm not the only one with secrets. I won't push to see what it is though. he thought-spoke to her, and his upper lip curled into a small smirk for a second.

"One of your siblings, they are your siblings, right? They can tell you. It's getting late, and I think we should all go. Shin and Ryo will be here for a while, so there's no point in sticking around. Besides, if Ryo finds out I had a group of people in the same room as him while he was passed out, he'd be majorly pissed." he chuckled. Satoru gave a small smile, and Arashi chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Jumping the First Hurdle Left_bar_bleue0/20Jumping the First Hurdle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:48 am

Durandal turned to leave, but Raven and Roan accosted* Kaen.

"Okay, give us somewhat of an explanation before we're killed by something worse than Jaffar." Raven demanded. Durandal stopped walking out when he heard this.

*Not like, slamming into a wall, but blocking the way of

(((I could so bring Jaffar into this right now, but I won't.)))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Narakun's eyes narrowed slightly at Kaen's smirk, but she nodded slightly.

Narakun had been about to leave, but Raven's hostility peaked her interest. ((Imma stick around until the last second, kinda bored. xD Let's say she has ten minutes til the sun sets? xD;;;Wink)

"I would think at this point we would all be used to being pursued and attacked. Getting killed is a casual and typical possibility lately, isn't it?" she taunted with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:36 pm

Kaen rose an eyebrow at Raven's question.

"I've already explained what I know. I can't give you any more than that. Frankly, I'm as much in the dark as you are. I haven't seen Shiori in 7 years, and haven't seen Mifune in 5." he said coolly.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Jumping the First Hurdle Left_bar_bleue0/20Jumping the First Hurdle Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 pm

"Is that so?" Raven snarled, but he stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Narakun couldn't help an amused smirk at Raven's frustration. Glancing once more out the window, she realized the sun was just about sitting on the horizon--she had to leave soon.

Without a second thought, she slipped into a shadow, leaving the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:10 pm

"Yes, that is so. May I leave now?" Kaen asked, starting to get annoyed. Satoru pulled himself off of the ground, and the two of them took their places behind Kaen.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"...Very well." Raven grunted. He then stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

((Yaaay, Ryo and Shin are healed.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

((lol, whut's happening? xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping the First Hurdle   Jumping the First Hurdle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumping the First Hurdle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Inside the Academy :: The Nurse's Office-
Jump to: