Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/20Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

(((Explain how defending my actions in roleplaying and explaining who I am makes me a know-it-all.

Narakun, it's your turn to post IC.)))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:54 pm

((But Iono what to post! D: Narakun isn't exactly the type of person who goes up and talks to people, I was waiting for Mikala.))(( And I am NOT taking sides in any arguments here, so both of you just DROP IT ALREADY. =_=+))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Twilight - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Twilight - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:51 pm

((wait, so it's daybreak?))

"Kiba! Raiden!" Kaen shouted and chased his newly evolved Mightyena, and his Jolteon through the brush surrounding the lake. When the duo came to a halt at the clearing, Kaen stumbled.

"Why did you two do that?" he asked. Kiba stumbled, still not used to his bigger form, and Raiden just simply stared at Kaen, his fur bristling as electricity ran through it.

"You wanted to show me something." he stated, having picked up on their thought patterns. The canine duo ((wolf and coyote. haha)) both nodded, and Kaen turned around to see a fur-covered Mikala, and an angered Narakun.

"Well, that wasn't what I expected..." he muttered as Kiba bounded toward the two. Kaen looked at Raiden, who simply stared back. Kaen then let out a scowl, and ran after Kiba, with Raiden at his side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 pm

(( juss drop durandal nothing you say will make me wanna hurt you less

and yeah its daybreak or sunrise.. i get confuzzled between the two sayings even tho they're the same. ))

Mikala turned around, "hey kaen. haven't seen you in a while." mikala smiled, then stopped and listened. " do you know whos traing riight now? i haven't been here in a while obviously but i've seen some new people.. can you point em out when you see em when i'm around please? i wanna say somethings to them." mikala accidentaly hit herself in the back with her tail. "ow..not used to that.." mikala held on to her tail. "but don't worry, its not ALL bad."

(( sorry i can't do color i forgot how to and its hard to on my dsi xD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 pm

((Mika-chan, chill.))

Narakun's eyes widened, changing instantly from green to red.

She had her fore-arm thrust at Kaen's neck, pinning him to a lone pine tree close to the shore.

"Breathe one word about this and I'll have you killed," she hissed, her red eyes flaming.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:08 pm

"It's pretty hard to kill me." Kaen smirked. Raiden snarled, and got ready to pounce on Narakun.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 pm

"I don't care how hard it is to kill you, I swear that if anyone else learns of this, you're first on my hit-list," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm

(( i am, but i'm about to kill him so its hard ;-; lOl ))

Mikala looked at Narakun threatening Kaen. " um...okay. Narakun, if everyone else DOES end up hearing 'bout this, shouldn't i at least know? " Mikala smiled, trying to go at it again.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 pm

"Mikala, it's not like anyone else knows more than you about it," Narakun growled over her shoulder. "I'm making an effort to not let people know."
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:07 pm

"okay..well i think i should at least know." Mikala pause for a second. "kaen, even tho your not appart of this little situation, do you think i should know at least?" Mikala hoped Kaen said something so there'd be a little chance she'd know whats happening to her.. all the way.
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm

(((Please, Mikala, use a little more capitalization, your posts are very hard to read.)))
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 pm

(( no, i'm good. its not my fault that you can't read anything unless it 'proper'. besides shouldn't you be joining in now, or are you juss gonna stay here and watch how people really RP? ))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

(((You can't call yourself a "real RPer" or anything but an "RPing noob" unless you at least try to use good grammar. I was trying to avoid saying it like that, but that's the simple fact of it.

As for when I'll join in, I'm waiting for a reason for my characters to do so. You can't have character who doesn't normally go up to random people and go "o hai thar" do that just because it would get him in the RP.)))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:29 am

(( both of you. stop arguing. now. You're doing nothing but adding the fuel to the fire, so one of you be the better person, and stop arguing. ))
Back to top Go down
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:13 pm

(((*Waits for an IC post*)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Tsuki Lake-
Jump to: