Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitorii Yumemiru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Hitorii Yumemiru Left_bar_bleue100/100Hitorii Yumemiru Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hitorii Yumemiru Empty
PostSubject: Hitorii Yumemiru   Hitorii Yumemiru Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:49 am

Alright! Mega kudos on the new smilies BTW! -wink-

Yay, fun to use. Tee hee hee...

Name: Hitorii Yumemiru
Hair: Long, flowing white
Eyes: Brilliant forest green

Personality: Always positive, peaceful, very intelligant, and quite polite and charming, Hitorii does not often like to fight, much preferring to solve issue with words. But if there is a threat that can not be ignored, he will rise up to his full potential, and he will be locked into a focused state that is quite brutal when unleashed.

Clothing: Often wears an elegant black silk uniform that resembles a school uniform with a brooch that resembles a golden moon, with 9 gems set in it in a row, surrounding a silver star.

When the weather's cold, he'll often be seen with a cobalt blue cloak ment for heavy weather.

Pokémon: ((Umm....I don't know yet! Eheheh...))

History: Raised in a wealthy, mansion-like house, Hitotrii had a pleasurable childhood. Occasionally, his father would take him to the academy that he owned, and show him around, since he would inherit the place one day.

His first Pokémon was a Vulpix, which he met a while back when he was in his early teen years.

He graduated from college with a good reputation as a student, and he went off to compete in tournaments, becoming fairly well known in the Pokémon Trainer's world.

This all stopped when his father died on one of his many adventures. Hitorii didn't know how he died until the funeral.

As the large crowd parted after his ashes were scattered around the academy, a young man with short black hair and intense, pupil-less yellow eyes, a man about his own age, handed him a small, forest green book, before leaving without saying a word.

Puzzled, Hitorii went on to the reading of the will.

No money was mentioned, only that the academy was left to Hitorii.

The academy that had been closed for five years due to his father's leave.

He arrived to find it to be quite a dump. Oddly enough though, the place wasn't in shambles. It had obviously been taken care of in his father's absence.

To make things weirder, on his fifth day of being there, trying to get it up and running again, he found a student, simply wandering around.

Hitorii recognized the uniform he wore to be of the Articuno Blue Ice dorm. He spoke with him, asking why he was there.

He did not say much, but only that His name was Jiyu Hatashi, and that he had been here for a while, waiting for someone, though even he did not know who.

They talked on, until they became friendly with each other. They agreed to work together on bringing the academy back to life.

A few months later, Jiyu nailed up the sign, requesting new Teachers for the academy.

Last edited by Hitorii on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Hitorii Yumemiru Left_bar_bleue100/100Hitorii Yumemiru Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hitorii Yumemiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitorii Yumemiru   Hitorii Yumemiru Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Woah, Sune-kun used the Mr. Green?

Naw, I kid Sune-kun. Interesting character.

Guess I'll have to start calling you Hitorii-kun huh?
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Hitorii Yumemiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitorii Yumemiru   Hitorii Yumemiru Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:23 am

Hotaru wrote:
Woah, Sune-kun used the Mr. Green?

Naw, I kid Sune-kun. Interesting character.

Guess I'll have to start calling you Hitorii-kun huh?

+¬_¬ Thanks...

And yes, you will. (Possibly without the kun...Sama might work better, being the situation that this is.)
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Hitorii Yumemiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitorii Yumemiru   Hitorii Yumemiru Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:04 am

Okay, Hitorii-sama.

I like playing with the fonts. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hitorii Yumemiru Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitorii Yumemiru   Hitorii Yumemiru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitorii Yumemiru
Page 1 of 1