Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:21 pm

((k))

Kaen walked back into his office. "Gah, that Pyrex kid knows how to tire someone just by talking..." he said. "Now...to finish my research" Kaen pulled out a DNA strip that held the Skarmory's DNA on it while it was still enraged. "This might give me a clue. After this though...I need to think of a name for Skarmory...." he muttered to himself as he sat down and studied the strip under a microscope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:45 am

((Heck, I need a good RP))

Aima sighed.

She knew she shouldn't be here, this was the Boy's dorm after all.

Aima had herself perched on the roof of the Darkrai Boy's dorm outside of Kaen's window, but out of sight from Kaen himself.

She needed to know if her suspicions were correct.... Three attacks hardly sounded like a coincidence...

If Kaen found the DNA to be damaged, her suspicions would be confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Kaen got a feeling someone was watching him, but he shrugged it off and went back to work. He pulled out a strip of the Skarmory's DNA now, and compared it next to the other one. His face went pale after. "...there..how is this possible? There is a pair of damaged chromosomes...but now...It's fixed." he thought out load. He pulled out an empty Pokeball and broke it in half to study more closely. "I know a Pokeball helps the Pokemon grow accustomed to the trainer, but it seems it has a healing effect."..The farther I get to this...the more confusing it gets...
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Left_bar_bleue0/60Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Pyrex walked in. There was a magazine in his hand.

"Oh, sorry. Wrong room." "I was trying to get to the Raikou Amber Dorms." "Woah! Is that a busted pokeball. Kaen, why did you break open a pokeball?"

((I have joined the RP.))
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:03 pm

"I'm studying something. Recently 3 attacks from angered Pokemon have happened. As far as I know more could happen. I'm studying the effect the Pokeball's have on the enraged Pokemon..." he paused, and said. "I might be able to create one that will help us, does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Left_bar_bleue0/60Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 pm

"You want to make a friendship ball? i must say, thats actually kind of cool. But i think they've already made that. A Luxury ball."

"So you're plan is to stop wild pokemon attacks by catcing them in pokeballs and making them you're friends."

"I have one question. Can i help? I haven't caught a pokemon since i've come here. Come on, say yes!"
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 pm

"I wouldn't say a friendship ball...it's like...to hard to explain." Kaen sighed. "You're willing to help, even though it's dangerous? Narakun almost died...and Hotaru nearly did. I got off lucky because of my-" Kaen stopped himself. "You can help if you want" he finally said
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:37 pm

"Danger," Pyrex said and frowned. "I might have to get some old pokemon out of my PC is it's dangerous." "Thats is, if it's allowed."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:09 pm

"I might need to ask Hitorii-senpai if you can get special permission..." Kaen frowned. "I'll see what I can do. For now go to the Raikou dorms, I'll call on you when you're needed"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Narakun felt no guilt for spying.

She was crouched next to the bookshelf on the side away from the lamps and windows, completely shrouded in shadows.

The weird part was, she was actually partially transparant, and her eyes burned a fiery red, even though she wasn't visibly angry in any way.

As Kaen had pointed out himself, she had nearly been killed by the Sneasel that she now owned. Although Akuma wasn't exactly a loyal, obediant Pokemon, she wasn't much different now from any other newly-caught Pokemon.

And, the fact that there had been three attacks so recently was to much to ignore. She knew that chances were slim, but there was definetely a possibility that they were involved....Although Miyhika did know who she was referring to when she said they, no one knew everything about Narakun's past--even Narakun, in part, hadn't been fully exposed to her whole history....
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 pm

"Good luck. Tell me when you're ready," said Pyrex. He then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm

Kaen went back to work, and finally said "Aima, you can come out now"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Aima's dog ears picked up the words she didn't want to hear.

"...a pair of damaged chromosomes..."

That was all, she needed to hear.

Aima was silent, the reality of it sinking in.

She'd been found, and by one of the worst possible people...

"Misturi..." Aima thought, her neck prickling just as the name.

She was silent for long while, as she listened to the conversation below

"Aima, you can come out now" She heard.

Aima smirked.

Don't put it past Kaen to find anyone, anywhere.

She sighed, and jumped down to the window, landing on the tree outside.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Kaen turned around. "Everything alright?" he asked, and noted the still pale face she had.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:49 pm

She was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Catching a Pokémon" She started. "Is only a single use remedy for it. She can brainwash any Pokémon that's out of a pokéball. If she tries hard enough, she can even do it to humans."

Her face was emotionless as she spoke, no look of happiness or fear in it.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:52 pm

"Who?" Kaen frowned. She looks...nervous? no... "Are you sure you're all right?... he paused "Can you explain about the human part more? I'm not sure Im following you.."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Aima was caught off guard by the question.

She thought about it for a minute then came to a conclusion.

"I can guarantee you," She started. "If you went on your own, she'd find you before you found her."

She was silent again, her eyes hidden in shadow.

She was remembering the words that were burned into her mind...

"No matter where you go, Nii-chan, I'll find you.

Any friend you make, I'll take away.

Any home you have, I'll destroy.

All until you come back home with me, Nii-chan, until we're a family again.

Back home with mom and dad..."

Then, Aima suddenly spoke.

"I'll find her. And when I do...." Aima looked up, her pupils now feral, animal-like slits in the center of her amber-yellow eyes.

"She'll have five years of running, hiding, lying and fighting that's been pent up... Coming right at her.

I'm tired of running, and I've made some friends here that I'm not willing to lose."

Her fists were clenched as she stood up strait, intimidating and fierce.

"You'd better be ready for her, Kaen." Aima growled. "Because once she finds me, she'll stop at nothing to get me."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Wow.... Kaen thought. "I'll help in the ways I can..." he said. "Oh...just to let you know, I'm not human" with that he stopped

(short post lawl XD)
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Aima was silent for a long time, before grinning, her canine teeth more noticeable now.

"Well, that might explain a few things. It seems we're all in one little club, you, me, and Miyhika." She said, her attitude drastically different from the way it was a moment ago.

"Maybe we can exchange stories now, or after we find Mitsuki....or should I say after she finds us?"

There was silence once more, the atmosphere heavy in the air.

Miles away...

A single solitary chair stood int he darkness, a single ray of light shining down on it and the person in it.

The person smirked, her chin on the palm of her hand, her elbow on an arm of the chair.

"Don't worry, Aima, you'll be back home with mom and dad soon." It said in a soft, female voice.

She lifted her head, revealing soft lavender eyes, which could get anyone lost in them.

Her long, light purple fair was braided as it fell down her shoulders and onto her back.

"I promise..."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Kaen got a mental picture of the Misturi person Aima mentioned. he shrugged it off and asked, "It looks like Pyrex won't be going on that expedition...unless...either way, we need to set up a defense system. Is there anything about her powers you didn't mention?"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Aima pondered it a while.

"Yes." She said. "They used the DNA of many Psychic-Type Pokémon to make her. She has some Ralts, so she can copy your abilities, if she wants.

She's also part Espeon, so she also has the "Synchronize" effect, meaning is you poison her or put her to sleep, you'll go down with her.

She's made up of many Pokémon, so you have to think of her as a super strong Pokémon, not a supernatural person. Think of the different moves and abilities Pokémon have.

That's the only way you can win against any hybrid."

She paused.

"And one more thing.." Aima said, her tone more warning than usual. "Each hybrid has the DNA of a Legendary Pokémon of their type. Mistuki has The DNA of Mewtwo, so don't take her lightly, she could blow you out of the sky with a well-aimed Aura Sphere."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 pm

"Well that helps..." Kaen said. "I could emit a force field from my computer that should negate her ability. If I strengthen it, it should work. If not, I have another trick....

((Aima does long posts, mine are short XD))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 pm

"Hey! Um, i still don't know where my Dorm is," said Pyrex as he suddenly walked in.

"HEY AIMA-CHAN! HOW YOU BEEN?" screamed Pyrex when he noticed that Aima-chan was in the room.

"So, where's my Dorm. And.... Can i go and catch some of those pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:15 pm

Kaen fell over. "Py-Pyrex...bad timing..." he said, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 7:25 pm

((Aima has a lot to talk about. XD))

Aima was just about to leave, when Pyrex burst in and started talking.

Aima waited 'till the end, before saying: "We're getting one thing straight right now."

She then ran up to Pyrex really fast, and stopped in front of him, her animal eyes locked with his.

"You will address me as Aima "san", "sama", or "sempai" while I'm on duty."

Her speed was blinding, if you blinked, you would've missed her leap over Kaen's desk to get to Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]   Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaen's Office [RP] [Mitsuki Arc]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next