Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Durandal Dracus (Revised)

Go down 
+2
Aima
Durandal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Durandal
Arceus Phantom Student
Arceus Phantom Student
Durandal

Number of posts : 347
Location : Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Cluster, Known Universe
Dorm : Arceus!
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
Durandal Dracus (Revised) Left_bar_bleue0/20Durandal Dracus (Revised) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

Durandal Dracus (Revised) Empty
PostSubject: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 am

Name: Durandal Dracus

Hair: Crimson, with a silver streak in the middle. It falls down to his shoulders, eyebrows, and ear lobes.

Eyes: One gold and one silver.

Personality: Varied. He's generally calm and friendly, but can become very energetic when his interest is sparked. In battle, he can rapidly change from filled with energetic bravado to somber and grim or casual or overly formal almost randomly. He's a strong moralist. He has been described (much to his amusement and agreement) as a "optimistic cynic."

Clothing: Same as Lance, who Durandal attempts to emulate, except bright scarler instead of maroon/blue and gold instead of black.

Pokémon: Draco- Charizard- Male. Lancelot- Dragonair- Male. Caesar- Larvitar- Male.

History: He is rumored to be the human incarnation of both the Legendary Beasts and the Legendary Birds as well as their masters. He has traveled here to hone his abilities, despite having spent a long time training in many mystical locations in all different regions. He can communicate with Pokemon telepathically when touching them. His brothers, Jaffar, Raven, and Wulf, are also incarnations.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Durandal Dracus (Revised) Left_bar_bleue100/100Durandal Dracus (Revised) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Sounds fun. :U
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Number of posts : 588
Dorm : Arceus Phantom
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Durandal Dracus (Revised) Left_bar_bleue100/100Durandal Dracus (Revised) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 pm

I didn't know we got powers. Razz Nice job, I might heave to edit mine...
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

Nh kewl. :3

Narakun's just a semi-hybrid psychopathic killer. Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 am

ROFL!!! I can see that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am

Rp's are just so much fun when you can use special powers too. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Durandal Dracus (Revised) Left_bar_bleue0/60Durandal Dracus (Revised) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:18 am

We all get powers, even Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 am

It's just not PNC if you're not a weirdo with at least a somewhat messed up life and super powers. |D
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:50 pm

.....I might change something yet again.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Nh, go ahead, I'm definitely changing stuff all the time. I keep adjusting facts from Narakun's past life. XD

For example, she originally left Team Rocket because she was enlightened about not killing people, but then I changed it to that she still kills people but ran away because she was being used and tormented by a certain psychopathic b*tch. :3 So pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:28 am

I don't know wether to laugh, or.....Eh, I was just going to change my name...legally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durandal Dracus (Revised)   Durandal Dracus (Revised) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durandal Dracus (Revised)
Page 1 of 1