Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alright...

Go down 
+4
Pyrex
Mizumi
Pony
Aima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Number of posts : 588
Dorm : Arceus Phantom
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Alright... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alright... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Alright... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok.....That really doesn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Alright... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Alright... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

I just noticed your Delibird is named Santa.

Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 am

=_=

You should be.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:24 am

I am.

Fine, back on topic. The actions the needed to be taken were, and hopefully won't be needed to be taken again.

I personally am no longer commenting back to Roy on Gaia, but I haven't deleted him yet, nothing that extreme.
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:40 pm

What? Its a good name.

Anyway, believe it or not, your problem is very simalar to the one we had on the O.E. not too long ago. These actions really didn't need to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Alright... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Alright... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Owatatsumi wrote:
.......Pyrex, I order you to stay out of this. This is buisness, and all you have done from what I've seen is get angry, and become just as bad as them. Anyway, this question may have already been asked, but why are our powers gone? I have nothing to do with this....madness.

What? Well Jeez, I am so glad that someone thinks he can order his friends around. I know what I have done, I try to fix it. Seriously, you may be an "Emporer" in your own mind but don't let that mindset escape into the real world. But guess what, this thing is fixed now. People are just apeasing their joys of pointing a finger at someone. We have fixed it, and have found a way to prevent it, but now we want to see "Whodunnit". Really, you may think that I made a mess out of things. But the thing is, its over. We won. We can go on an Admin hunt or we can count our blessings and move on. Really, we can't do much more. It won't happen again, if you think about it. It was just some idiots attempt at revenge. Sorry for exploding, but you can not command me around.

Well, if everything is settled, I say we reorganize this place. This is a good time to make things better. Got it?
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Pyrex, Owat-san and the rest of us may not be admins anymore, but you're not in a position to take control, either. Can it and let Aima take care of the site in the way she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Everyone do me a favor and shut the hell up. It's my fault for continuing the conversation by asking Kaen rhetorical questions.

I'm really sick of fighting, and I've got a really short fuse right now.

This is another reason why I took away the admin powers, because the way things are going, I can't trust you guys not to ban each other when I go to South Dakota. You can yell all you want, but there won't be any ban wars for be to break up when I get back.

Any other questions you wanna throw my way? =_=
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Alright... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Alright... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:14 pm

Narakun wrote:
Pyrex, Owat-san and the rest of us may not be admins anymore, but you're not in a position to take control, either. Can it and let Aima take care of the site in the way she wants to.

So, I'm the only one without power? Real fair, I'm just stating my opinion, which if you want balance I must be able to do. But okay, Okay. Whatever. Just please, lets forget about this. Really, we're being stupid. Lets listen to Aima-chan and shutup.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:23 pm

So, thats how you feel? Well, if you all need to know the truth, I was the one who activated the account. However, I didn't do it on purpose. I already informed Aima-chan.

Also, I'm not forgetting the real world Pyrex, I'm just looking out for you is all, and for what was best. I don't/didn't mean to anger you, its just...my nature.

Last, I agree on getting things back to normal here. You know, since everyone just calls me "Owat-san" I think I'll change my name.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 pm

I swear to god, everyone's gotta get in the last friggin' word... =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright...   Alright... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alright...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Main Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: