Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]

Go down 
+3
Owat-san
Kaen
Pyrex
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

((1-3 is no flinch, and 4-6 is flinch. I got a three, so I didn't flinch, and the move doesn't count.

Blanc is KO'd...you only have what, 1 Pokemon left?))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/60Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:40 pm

((None, actually. But I thought it was 2 and up.... Oh well. I'll accept my defeat. You win!))

Pyrex brought Blanc back into his pokeball. He frowned "Blanc took alot of Damage," said Pyrex as he stared at the pokball. "I guess that shows you are a good fighter. I guess that's why your're a teacher."

"I'll just have to work harder!" said Pyrex as he bubbled up into a good mood. "And I'll have to find a way to beat that Garchomp. Shikon is a monster!"
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:38 pm

((Oh, sorry. Thought I made that clearer)) ((You get 5 trainer points, and I get ten. I'll add them in for you later.))

Kaen returned Shikon to her Pokeball.
"Shikon is one of my fiercest fighters. I only bring her out on opponents I find difficult. You did well, and held up longer then I expected. I look forward to a rematch sometime." he said, laughing. He then turned around and said

"Well...off to the Pokemon Center..."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/60Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:47 pm

((Nice, how much till I Rank up. Cause I really want a Tyranitar/Garchomp/Lucario. And I will not back down till I get one!))
((Shikon is a Girl! Shocked ))

"Wow. Well, thanks for the fight. That was really fun and I think Blanc like it to. He's never a sore loser. Virtuo on the other hand..." said Pyrex.

"Well, Good-bye! Hope Shikon has a nice trip to the pokemon center!"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:02 pm

((OMG, Shikon's a girl?! Shocked -is having same reaction as Pyrex-))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:26 pm

((Yeah, look in my profile. XD....Pyrex, I added the points.

Technically, I'm the strongest trainer here, since I have the most Trainer Points. ._.

Isn't this the first completed battle? O_o))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:12 pm

((Yeah, but I just want one Lucario/Garchomp/Tyranitar and then I will be very happy.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:48 pm

((Lul, I have a Garchomp, Ryo has a Shiny Lucario, and I have a Pupitar (which I'm planning to evolve through rigorous training...we need a mountain))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:38 pm

(and a computer room..... Virtuo has to Evolve Somehow))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 pm

((You could use somewhere inside the academy. Or you could say you had a computer in your room. =\))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:05 pm

((hmmm... Okay. But I should wait until I have enough points before I go evolving Virtuo))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:25 pm

((We should just have a computer lab. =/

Yes, we do need a mountain. Part of it can be for Rock, Steel, and Ground type of Pokemon (along with whatever other Pokemon live on mountains) and the peak can be for Ice types.

We also need a swamp, and the all of the teachers except for Julea and Dao (both of which never come anymore) need classrooms.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:46 am

((Everyone has the option of creating their own classroom, if they know their way around the admin panel. =3=

I've done it many times, but the damn thing always deletes my work ()>_>

I'd recommend that you write it in MS word, then copy and paste it. I'll prolly have plenty of time to make these adjustments in the summer, maybe sooner.

BTW, who made Kurayami cave? It wasn't me, that's for sure. >_>))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:09 pm

((Narakun and I did. ._. ...I thought I asked you about it. DX

And I have a lot of free time this next week, if you want me to add in the sections you've been wanting to add in, I'll do it. >.>))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:18 am

((No, you didn't ask me. At least not to my current memory. You might've caught me and asked when I was either very depressed, or very tired. ()>_>

But anyway, I'll do it. I think. ._.()

The problem is I gotta find the damn pictures.

I've already got one for the hot springs (yes, I am making hot springs), But I still need to find pic for the swamp, and the mountain, and I already had a pic for the cave, but it looked different from the Kurayami Cave pic.

It was an awesome shot of a cave ceiling with stalactites and stuff. Yours might be better, but I dunno. >_>

I didn't even think about a computer lab, that'd be kinda neat...

And maybe some kinda desert, or savanna of some kind.))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:38 am

((We also need a canyon. BTW....Pyrex has a topic in the lobby for suggesting(SP) things))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:08 pm

((That no one has ver used, it should probably get deleted))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:06 pm

((Yes, go complain there. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]   Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itching for a Fight [Pyrex VS Kaen]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5