Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!

Go down 
+15
Pony
raindrop_queen
Mikala
Narakun
Miyhika
Hiromi
Johnny Ringo
Hoshi
Hitorii
Yukino
Hotaru
Julea
Dao
Mizumi
Aima
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:28 pm

((Ditto.))
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Number of posts : 588
Dorm : Arceus Phantom
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue100/100WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:09 am

Owatatsumi entered the room, nervous, and afraid of what could happen, took a deep breath. Then with a calm look he said, "I guess this is it." Then he went up to Hitorii. "Um, hi Master Hitorii. I'm Owatatsumi, and I never really got to introduce myself." He took another breath, and said, "I came here hoping that I could become the Flying teacher. I've had a bit of experience with flying type pokemon when I spent some time in Hoenn a few years ago. Then when I heard that no one took the position here, I thought about it, and decided I'd give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 am

Hitorii smiled in greeting to Owatatsumi.

"Pleased to meet you, Owatatsumi. May I see your Pokémon?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:38 pm

"Sure thing." He said as he removed the three pokeballs from his belt. Then he tossed them in the air, and out came Porygon-Z, Spiritomb, and Yanmega. Each of the three were trying to behave for this special occasion. Owatatsumi stood up after greeting his pokemon, and said with a smile, "These are my favorite pokemon. Though not all of them are flying types, I have a friend back in Hoenn whos watching some that I left behind before I came here. I thought if I was going to survive, I'd need many different types of pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Hitorii was silent for a long while.

"You do realize that for you to apply for the Flying-Type Position, you must have at least 3 Flying-Types with you, right?" Hitorii said, strict, yet still polite.
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Nervous of the situation, Owatatsumi responded kindly, "Yes, I do Master Hitorii. I don't have them with me right now, but if you want to know them I was going to pick up my Dragonite, Delibird, Gyarados, and my Staraptor at the Pokemon Center later."

Last edited by Owatatsumi on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Hitorii was silent, eyes seeming to focus on nothing, but just staring in Owatatsumi's general direction.

He seemed to come to a conclusion, and he looked directly into Owatatsumi's eyes.

"That won't be necessary." He said politely. "I'd just like to see them at some point. Perhaps in a battle, or however you see fit. Or I could just happen to see them in the next entrance exam you do."

Hitorii's smile widened to a grin.

"Congratulations." He said. "You're the new Flying-Type master."

"Under normal circumstances, I'd say no due to your young age. But if you were good enough to get into Arceus with flying colors, you're good enough to be a teacher."
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Shocked from Hitorii's response, Owatatsumi tried to speak, "I.....I...did it? I made the cut?" Then he got his act together, and said, "Thank you, Master Hitorii. I'm sorry for the trouble, and I promise you'll see my Pokemon sometime soon." He paused, then continued, "I can't tell you how happy I am to here those words. I'll try my hardest, after all, thats just about my new job correct?" Then he laughed. Out of nowhere, an alarm went off on Owatatsumi's watch. "Oh crud, I got to get going! Sorry, but I got to go meet my friend at the Pokemon Center now." ((Actually, I got to really go now, I'll be back later.))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

((You has to type in a color now. <.<))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:05 pm

((Has anyone taken silver, or white? I like those colors.))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:20 pm

((Please, not white!! It hurts my poor eyes! DX

This is white.

And as of right now, we have no gray/silver. I think that I know how to add it, but I'm not sure.))
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:39 pm

((Easy, just change the [color:1129=darkred] part to a different color's name. (EX: silver, gold, lime, etc.)

See?
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 pm

((I use darkgrey for when Ryo talks. .-.

lol, Owat use Maroon
or lime xD

(I once spent nearly an hour going through all the colors and seeing which ones worked.)))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm

((Lol, are you serious?!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Main Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: