Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)

Go down 
+4
Aima
Kaen
Hitorii
Johnny Ringo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Number of posts : 189
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm

((Cool! What can Miyhika do? Maybe she can be a BASKETBALL PLAYER!!!! . . . . . . Chills.))
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/80Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:17 pm

((I can see Miyhika being an artist - quite and artistic. Or maybe a photographer. Yuri would prolly be like, I dunno, maybe a singer. Or a dancer! yeah.))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:04 pm

((Nagara plays a lot of wind instruments! And takes pictures!))
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/80Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm

((Omigod, Miyhika can be an . . . wait for it . . . . -pauses for dramatic affect- . . . ENVIRONMENTALIST!!!!!!!!! XD))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:19 pm

((Lawl? XD The most epic Anti-climactic climax eva.

Wait, that made no sense... o3o))
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:55 am

((You don't make much sense Aima. -voice cracking- I thought you knew that by now!)) ((lol))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 am

((If I knew so many people read this topic, I would've sold tickets... =,=))

Hitorii smiled.

"That's a good song." He said, clapping his hands in a small bit of applause.

He was then silent for a moment, and then he spoke.

"So, Johnny" He said. "I know you've seen a Pokémon attack, and you and your friend there did a superb job at defending against one."

He was gestured at the guitar when he said this.

"But do you have any idea as to what might be the cause?"

((NOTE: This is intended to be before Hitorii visits Kaen's office.))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm

((Don't stop playing! This is the most entertainment we get! XD

Have Hitorii pay this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TytGOeiW0aE&feature=related

It's SO him. XD))
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Number of posts : 81
Dorm : Arceus, I s'pose. ^^()
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 pm

((Lol, Aima-chan. XD))

Johnny paused for long while, not saying anything.

"No, I'm afraid I don't know what's causing their attacks. although, I remember that when Aima heard about it she didn't seem too happy about it. She got a distant look in her eyes, and looked a bit nervous."

Johnny paused, then started talking again as looked directly into Hitorii's eyes with a look of seriousness that had never been seen before in Johnny

"Though I have to ask... What tipped you off?" He said, his left hand still on the guitar's neck as it sat on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Hitorii looked serious for a moment, and nodded as he took the answer in, seeming to piece it together with something else in his head.

He then smiled at Johnny.

"Not sure what tipped me off. Just seemed right."

He paused. "Don't worry about it too much, it's not so obvious." He said. "Even I was unsure."

He then stood up, and folded the lid over the keys of the piano.

"I think I must be off." He said with a sigh looking at Johnny. "Sorry to have disturbed you two. I'll be on my way."

And with that, he walked off, his cloak waving behind him as he turned the corner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)   Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headmaster's Room (Johnny Ringo)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2