Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Left_bar_bleue0/80Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:07 pm

Yuri walked briskly into the room. "It's perfect," she whispered, blinking tears of awe back. Etai gave a whine, as if to say, It's overkill.

"Oh, hush Etai, she'll love it!" Yuri said.

Etai snorted.

"Or at least I would," Yuri admitted.

It was. . .something. There had to be at least a thousand pink, red, and orange balloons. Not to mention at least a thousand daisies and a thousand roses, a mountain of presents, and a huge buffet table full to bursting with steak, cookies, cupcakes, and other scrumptious foods, including a huge, chocolate cake with hot pink icing, decorated with lavender roses, the size of one you would spot at a wedding. Plus about seven stereos.

Puchi tried batting at the roses.

"Stop it, Puchi-wan, you'll pop one!" Yuri remonstrated. "It's a surprise, remember? Now, we wait for people to come!"
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Aima slinked around the corner, only to be blinded by the screaming pink-ness of the room.

Aima's eyes watered, but then she rubbed her eyes, and squinted at the room, leaning on the door frame.

"...Yuri?" She said, her eyes growing used to the atrocious setting. "Are you here Yuri?"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 9:39 pm

((Lol, Aima-chan. I'm wonderin' if I should show up, Yuri and Miyhika might still be mad at me for shoving you inna da lake. XD BTW, when I dunked ya, I TOTALLY forgot about your history! I SO screwed!! DX))
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Left_bar_bleue0/80Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:21 pm

((Dat otay! Miyhika is ok with it too. It was just RP.))

Yuri turned, with an inconvincing look of innocence on her face.

"Oh, um, hi Aima!" she said. "Happy late B-Day!"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:25 pm

((Yeah, but so is this. In character, I ono if Miyhika and Yuri have forgiven meh. XP Besides, Narakun wouldn't feel comfortable after the incident, or around all this....pink stuff. XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)   Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Miyhika! (RP)
Page 1 of 1