Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Party! (RP)

Go down 
+6
Hotaru
Mizumi
Hitorii
Kaen
Narakun
Aima
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 pm

((I was a dead japanese school girl....I almost even smelled dead after we drove by a dead skunk on the road. XP

BTW, Hika-chan, was that post meant to be in your B-day topic? I'm confused: it mentions that you dressed up all Halloween-y and stuff, but you mention your birthday....))

Narakun couldn't help but smirk menacingly at Aima's slightly terrified, impending attempt at bobbing for apples.

She turned to Kaen and shrugged. "Not really much to do around here," she said. "But I'll bet we could find something. Be warned, I might not do much, though."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:26 pm

((Hitorii mentioned it, so that may be it?...))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:25 pm

((Mebbe you're right.))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:29 pm

((Taru-chan, you need to post. *goes to bug Taru-chan next door*))
Back to top Go down
Yuri

Yuri

Number of posts : 87
Location : In my secret lab, plotting world domination. MUAHAHA!!!
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 7
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/80The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:31 pm

((Dat was vat she vas saying))

Yuri trots in, with a black, raggedly cut skirt that fell to her knees, a black shirt with one sleeve long and raggedly cut at the end near her wrist, and the other just a spaghetti strap. She was wearing black nail polish, black lipstick, with dark purple streaks in her hair and dark purple wings.

She looked around, smiling, and went over to where her sister was standing.

"The stars are pretty tonight, Hika-chan," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Arashi

Arashi

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 1
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:01 pm

Arashi looked around nervously. He was still really new here, and wasn't that good at socializing.

He was dressed as an dead motorcyclist. He had a Harley Davidson Motorcycle jacket on, along with a navy blue bandana with skulls on it, motorcycle boots, jeans, and leather gloves. He also had a fake, wash-off skull and crossbones tattoo on the back of his neck.

Kasai, his Vulpix, trotted at his feet. She had a green version of his bandana on, while Kabu clung to Arashi's back, with a black version of the bandana on his head.

Arashi was a bit annoyed; he'd tried to leave Kabu in the room, but he had clung to his back and NOT let go. Arashi was trying to get so where he wouldn't take Kabu with him out of his ball; he didn't want Kabu to evolve and have a 277.3 lb., 6 foot tall Ursaring trying to follow him around. But he guessed he was stuck with Kabu until the end of the party.

He desperately wanted to see some one he knew, just to talk.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 3:44 pm

Hotaru shrugged. "Maybe as well. What's the point of showing up if you're not gonna mingle? Which one ya wanna play? Bobbing for apples, the dunking tank, or enter the costume contest?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:48 pm

"I dunno, the bobbing for apples seems to be the most popular." Mizumi replied. "But the germs, you could get mono or something." Mizumi stuck her tongue and made disgusted face. "Maybe we should just watch."
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 3:08 pm

"I'm for the dunking tank myself. I wonder what poor idiot they roped into sitting on the stool to get dunked." Hotaru replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Party! (RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2