Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series

Go down 
+5
Kaizen
Narakun
Owat-san
Kaen
Pyrex
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:40 pm

Do you want my darker side to come back out? Say the word...

Lol. That seems important. Frames.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Ew, frames. XP The worst part of drawing comics. Sometimes they're not too bad if you do 'em on Photoshop, but however you slice it, they still suck.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Kaen wrote:
Do you want my darker side to come back out? Say the word...

Lol. That seems important. Frames.

Yes Please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Narakun wrote:
Ew, frames. XP The worst part of drawing comics. Sometimes they're not too bad if you do 'em on Photoshop, but however you slice it, they still suck.

inorite? D:

When I do storyboarding for my manga (Yes, I am writing my own series finally), I don't use a ruler. I just make a vague outline of a frame. Nice and squiggly! :3

Story boards aren't supposed to be too detailed anyway. =/
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:28 pm

I wish i had times to do comics... but the only time i will, it will probably have to be done on paint or drawn. and my drawing is all suckish.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:32 am

I've seen yours, and they're not horrible. I've seen far far worse. >_>
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:57 pm

I got a new technique and its not bad, better, but still doesn't look right next to yours and Narakun's...
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:38 pm

You should see me draw.......I stink......
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm probly worse. Art ain't my hting.
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:01 pm

Whats a hting? lol [j/k]

i actually drew a picture not to long ago and it isn't suckish at all!!! I'm so happy!
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:24 pm

[quote="Mikala"]Whats a hting? lol [j/k]
quote]

An advaned training art that uses the forces of all 5 elements to train your mind and soul to perfection. Or it's a typo, your choice.
Back to top Go down
Owat-san
Flying Master
Flying Master
Owat-san

Number of posts : 588
Dorm : Arceus Phantom
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:00 am

I guess we're talking about drawing now. I like to think I'm bad at it, but a few drawings that I used as my avvie a long, long, long time ago came out pretty good. In fact, I might post them here if I can find them.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm down-right paranoid about my drawings. I'm very close to my art, and quite protective of it.

Because of this fact, I don't upload my stuff, due to the fear that someone would steal it. Fan-art is okay for me to upload, I usually draw original work instead of fan-art nowadays, so I don't update often on DA (Deviant Art)

I think there was one time when some (insert cuss word/insult here) tried to get into my art bag, and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, pinned him against a wall and gave him a friendly warning. ^^

Spoiler:

Or something along those lines. =/

Then there was that other time when someone actually got into my bag, and I was just about ready to kill that guy. =,=

My mom had to step in that time...

Such an uplifting conversation, eh? 8D
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:59 pm

lol. I could see that coming from you...
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:27 pm

If you knew her in real life, you either would REALLY be able to see that coming from her or wondering if she just dreamed that she said that. >_> Although you would be more likely to really be able to envision the scene.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:59 pm

Narakun wrote:
If you knew her in real life, you either would REALLY be able to see that coming from her or wondering if she just dreamed that she said that. >_> Although you would be more likely to really be able to envision the scene.

Aw shucks, Nara-chan, you must know me like the back of you hand. Cool

You caught me, the first one I described is a little vague, but I'm pretty sure I've done it to at least one or two people. Maybe, maybe not.

But the second one 100% happened, I'm only sorry I didn't get a slash at their jugulars before I was held back. =,=
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:05 pm

()O_o
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:06 pm

o_O()
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:41 pm

Okay, Pyrex 4 is uploaded on Imageshack. I am adding it now. I hope you like it (I still think that 2nd is the best)
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:50 pm

O_o()
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:54 pm

()>_> No comment.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:01 pm

YIPEE!
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:49 pm

when was there a third one?
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

after the second? iono.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Aima made the first one. The one pyrex made is the second. The second one he made is third, and he added the fourth one to the post where the second one is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series   Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrex and Owatasumi Comic Strip Series
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next