Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corrupt-a-Wish

Go down 
+8
Hotaru
Nagara
Mikala
Pony
Kaen
Mizumi
Aima
Narakun
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm

It's tomorrow, but today is yesterday.

Don't ask how I came up with that. O_o

I wish that Erin Hunter was really bored and wrote the next 20 Warriors books and published them all withing a week. 8D
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/60Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm

Okay, I really don't want to corrupt this. but yeah, her boredom makes every book seems as if it was written by Carly. Not good..... Not good for anyone.... Even Carly...

I wish that I could write my Stories better and faster. I get about a paragraph a day.
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:58 pm

You can, but then your writing becomes horrible.

I wish I didn't have to babysit Lucy all day Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Narakun wrote:
You meet him, but he suddenly becomes cannibalistic.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Whaaaaat?!

@Hotaru: You don't, now you have to babysit Aima-chan.

I wish there weren't so many trolls in the AMC on Gaia.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:16 pm

Why don't you like trolls?

Anyway, they stop trolling the AMC, but they move to your profile.

I wish people would be more tolerant of others.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/60Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm

They are. they are tollerant of everyone except for people named Pony who have creapy avatars.

I wish I could play DND more often.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm

The person in my avatar has the same facial expression as me when I read your posts. Hmph!

You get to play it more often, but people stone you to death for being a nerd.

I wish certain people on the internet didn't have "Jesus loves you!" in their signature.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 pm

They don't, but they have a personal insult to you instead.

Although I do agree, since it's a little bit prejudiced to post something like that publicly. I don't think he loves me, anyway. I'm just evil, an anime nerd and a non-believer.

I wish that dinner was ready. TT^TT
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 pm

-Faisepawlm-

It's ready, but it's not vury taesty.

I wish I wasn't bored.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

How is it prejudiced? Seriously? Are you saying that people should keep their beliefs to theirselves? I mean, that is prejudice in itself. If you can not deal with other peoples beliefs, and you have to shut them up in a box, then that is being very prejudiced. It is not prejudiced, it just shows her beliefs in a kind way. If she said "Jesus Pwns! Allah Sucks! If you don't believe in Jesus you are a b***ch." then I could see your problem. But she didn't, she expressed her beliefs in a nice, simple way. If you don't believe it, fine, Whatever. But she is not being prejudiced, you are Narakun. You are saying that "Jesus does not love you." That is taking one of the Christian truths and saying that it is a pointless piece of sh*t. That is being prejudiced. She didn't do anything to you. You just can't stand her beliefs. You say she is wrong, and then say that she is being prejudiced. You are being prejudiced Narakun. She says that "Jesus loves you." You can say that you do not believe that Jesus exists, but she is not trying to make you believe that. She is really just showing that she is a Christian.

God, sorry for the rant. Some people just get me.... please, feel free to forget everything I said. I am totally cool with that.

You are not bored. You read an entire rant that occupied your time.

I wish that I will sleep well tonight...
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

So if I put in my signature, "God doesn't exist" (which is my belief) it's considered offensive, but if someone puts in their signature, "Jesus loves you!" (which is her belief) that is not considered offensive?

America sucks.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:25 am

No, because you are saying that someones belief is sepcifically wrong. She is just saying this is her belief. Your saying that that is your belief, but you are also saying she is wrong. Another thing, Jesus can exist without God, if that makes you feel better. I don't see what is wrong with her sig. But America is already Anti-religion. Should this Forum be so negative when it comes to religions? So we are just going to hide from others beliefs? Fine, post that in your sig pony. I won't care... mostly because I don't think any better of most of the world. You guys seem to be the only people who are to big on this. Really, ask Mikala if its fine with her. If she thinks it fine for that to be in your sig, then she should be able to keep her sig.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:51 am

O_O().................................whoa..........................................those are some lectures on prejudice......................

And we should stand up for what we belive in. Otherwise there would be no morals, and no scence of right and wrong. There is nothing wrong with saying you don't belive, and there's nothing wrong with saying you do. I'm friends with both Nara-chan and Mika-chan, and religon never got in the way of our friendship.
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 am

As long as we don't try to change eachother, I say that Beth is right. Wow, I am agreeing with both Beth and Mikala.....
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Twizzlebeth wrote:
O_O().................................whoa..........................................those are some lectures on prejudice......................

And we should stand up for what we belive in. Otherwise there would be no morals, and no scence of right and wrong. There is nothing wrong with saying you don't belive, and there's nothing wrong with saying you do. I'm friends with both Nara-chan and Mika-chan, and religon never got in the way of our friendship.

I'm gonna go ahead and stand up for good spelling and grammar nao. :/

Quote :
No, because you are saying that someones belief is sepcifically wrong. She is just saying this is her belief. Your saying that that is your belief, but you are also saying she is wrong. Another thing, Jesus can exist without God, if that makes you feel better. I don't see what is wrong with her sig. But America is already Anti-religion. Should this Forum be so negative when it comes to religions? So we are just going to hide from others beliefs? Fine, post that in your sig pony. I won't care... mostly because I don't think any better of most of the world. You guys seem to be the only people who are to big on this. Really, ask Mikala if its fine with her. If she thinks it fine for that to be in your sig, then she should be able to keep her sig.

She's telling me that Jesus loves me, I don't believe Jesus loves me, that's saying my belief is wrong, is it not?

And how is America anti-religion?
It says "In god we trust" on the freaking quarters!
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:16 pm

And the second people start talking about religion, everyone hushes up and laughs at them. Government does not make choices, culture does.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 1:39 pm

Well where I live, around 97% of the population is Christian :/
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Pyrex wrote:
But she is not being prejudiced, you are Narakun. You are saying that "Jesus does not love you." That is taking one of the Christian truths and saying that it is a pointless piece of sh*t. That is being prejudiced. She didn't do anything to you. You just can't stand her beliefs. You say she is wrong, and then say that she is being prejudiced. You are being prejudiced Narakun. She says that "Jesus loves you." You can say that you do not believe that Jesus exists, but she is not trying to make you believe that. She is really just showing that she is a Christian.

I said no such thing. I specifically said: "I don't think he loves me, anyway." That merely expresses a belief, correct?

wrote:
So if I put in my signature, "God doesn't exist" (which is my belief) it's considered offensive, but if someone puts in their signature, "Jesus loves you!" (which is her belief) that is not considered offensive?

I side with Pony on this one. I think that if it just mentioned that she was a Christian and didn't have any application to anyone else, it would be totally fine. That would still be expressing her religion without being able to possibly offend even the most sensitive people.

Pyrex wrote:
Another thing, Jesus can exist without God

I'm sure that many Christians would beg to differ. Yet you express a belief that he can. And no one is bagging you about it (yet).

Nagara wrote:
I'm friends with both Nara-chan and Mika-chan, and religon never got in the way of our friendship.

She has an excellent point. Nagara and Mikala are both Christians, Aima and I don't really believe in any god, and some friends of mine from karate and soccer are Muslims.

Pony wrote:
And how is America anti-religion?
It says "In god we trust" on the freaking quarters!

Although I'm not usually offended by stuff like that, the U.S. is totally multi-cultural. I would agree that it should be changed for the sake of all non-Christian faiths.

However, this is not a religious forum, and I think that this conversation should stop to avoid offending more people. I have made comments on this; however, that doesn't mean others should follow my bad example. I tried to comment from a neutral point of view to settle this argument positively for each and everyone while avoiding insulting anyone. If I have personally offended anyone, please inform me of it and I will apologize willingly.

Here: I wish that we would stop this pointless and potentially offensive argument and get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Finally someone sides with me. Hmph!

We stop arguing about religion, but we start arguing about gay marriage (I'll save that argument for another day!)

I wish I wasn't sick.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:00 am

You're not sick, but you break your neck, paralyzing you for life. >_>

I wish that I would find the dang lv. 90+ Magikarp in Platinum already.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:27 am

There's a Lvl. 90+ Magikarp in Platinum? o_O

You find it, but it only knows splash, and can't learn any other moves, or evolve.

I wish I could drive. (I can drive, I just don't have a license lololol)
Back to top Go down
Mikala
Psychic Master
Psychic Master
Mikala

Number of posts : 695
Dorm : Moltres Red Flame
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:51 pm

You get a license but they mispell your name and you get areested for something thats in the law.

I wish my dad was home already. ( He had to work today..on FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!! )
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:53 pm

I get areested from something that's in the law?

This site is losing intelligence, fast.

Your dad gets home, but he gets areested for selling drugs to the Power Puff Girls.

I wish I had enough money for a 360.
Back to top Go down
Nagara
Poison Master
Poison Master
Nagara

Number of posts : 458
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

you get the money but you get arrested for selling it to a drug dealer.

I wish that summer lasted exactly three months.
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Selling what to a drug dealer? o_O

Summer lasts 3 months, but pedobear finds out where you live.

I wish more people played Counter Strike: Source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrupt-a-Wish   Corrupt-a-Wish - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corrupt-a-Wish
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Main Chat :: General Chat :: Game Forum-
Jump to: