Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Number of posts : 1271
Dorm : Spying
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 5
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:23 am

"Wow!" yelled out Pyrex. He was pretty impressed. "That's so awesome!"

((Pyrex probably is going to forget... unless....))

Pyrex took out a notebook. On it's front the words "Bomber" was on it. The first section was full of schedules. There was picture of everyone in school with their schedule by it. The final section read out, "Future Arrangments." Pyrex jotted down, "Narakun-Larvitar."
Back to top Go down
http://gamingempire.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:38 pm

"Yo" Kaen said as he entered, with Satoru behind him. ((Satoru is my Pupitar I switched back out))

"How are you feeling Pyrex? I figured I might as well stop by." He glanced and saw Aima and Narakun here to.

"Did I interrupt something?.." he asked.

((>.>

No, I did not just switch out Ryoka for Satoru just 'cause I wanted to make Pyrex jealous, I originally had him when I came to the island, and I only had 2 ground types before. D:

...))

Last edited by Kaen on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/60Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/60)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm

((.......))

"Yah Kaen, you just missed Narakun promissing me a-" "Oh My Gosh! Is that a Pupitar! Wow!"
Said Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:51 pm

"Uh...yeah. This is Satoru. He was a Larvitar when I first caught him, and was my third Pokemon I caught. " Kaen said, half-smiling.

"So what's up?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:36 pm

"Wow, you've caught 3 pokemon? I've only caught 2. I got Virtuo for free from my friends at the Silph Co." said Pyrex with his never-ending energy. "But wow, nice Pupitar!"
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:31 pm

"I never said I only caught three, Pyrex" Kaen corrected him, and then asked

"Why do you have such a fascination in the Tyranitar evolution?"
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:15 pm

"Yeah, you still have caught more than me." said Pyrex.

"And Tyranitar is a pure monster on the battle field. My Grandmother hand one when she was young and I've seen pictures of it. She used to me that she would feed me to it and I would be slowly digested. Plus they are pretty cool," said Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Narakun sighed as Pyrex wrote in his notebook. She'd have to rely on the hope that he'd never reach a high enough trainer level to have a Tyranitar.

Narakun nodded in greeting to Kaen. The growing number of people in the room was making her slightly uneasy, but of course her face didn't betray that. As usual, it was blank, cold.

"I wish that a Tyranitar ate you," Narakun muttered under her breath darkly. "Maybe then you'd be a bit quieter. Definitely much less annoying."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:00 am

Aima nodded to Narakun in response to her greeting.

She then looked a little surprised, looking at the rest of the crowd with one eyebrow raised.

"I was only here to take over nurse duties because we don't have one yet. Hitorii said that all the teachers would alternate with this task until someone decides to be the official nurse."

Aima pulled a few magazines out of the folder she was holding.

"I leave for 5 minutes and I've already got an audience." She said jokingly, her casual smirk spreading across her face as she handed Pyrex an issue of "*Pokémonthly".

((*This magazine is delivered to the island one a month. XD Don't ask.))
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:31 am

"Cool! I've never read this before," said Pyrex. Pyrex quickly opened it and began to flip through it. "Wow, I've never seen this kind of pokemon before. Anyone know what it is?" asked Pyrex. He showed the picture to the people. On it was Giratina Origin Forme. "I think its kind of cool looking."
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Aima squinted at the picture.

"I dunno, maybe it's one of those Pokémon that the conspiracy theorists come up with, y'know, like a new legendary Pokémon?" She said, examining it a little more.

"But why do I get the feeling that it looks familiar...?" Aima thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Narakun glanced up at the magazine picture for but a moment.

"Giratina. It's a legendary Pokemon that's said to live in a distorted world separate from ours," Narakun said, but tensed up and suddenly wondered if she should've kept quiet, considering that Aima hadn't known what it was.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Number of posts : 81
Dorm : Arceus, I s'pose. ^^()
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:43 pm

"Aiyaah..." Johnny said to himself, walking around the hallways. "How many times can a person get lost in one day?"

He looked over his shoulder for a moment at the guitar case on his back, as if it had just said something.

"Well, you were right, as usual." He sighed, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

He passed by the nurse's office, to see all the people inside.

Johnny paused, shrugged, then entered.

"Hello Aima, Narakun."
He turned to Kaen. "I assume you're a teacher, but I don't know if we've met." He said politely.

"Who is this then?" He said, looking now at Pyrex.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:51 pm

((O.o Is that Haruhi playing an acoustic in your siggy??))

Narakun nodded in greeting to Johnny.

She sighed. "This is one of my students, Pyrex Fale. He caught sick, so I came to visit."

Under the assumption that his throat would be too sore for him to talk at all--I should've stayed in my office to word on this. she thought darkly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm

((No, that's Nagato. Same series though. ^^))

"We have students?!" Johnny said, bewildered.

He paused, then rubbed his neck sheepishly once more.

"Stupid question, sorry. I was looking for the old Steel-Type teacher's classroom to see what it looks like.

Hitorii said that since I was the new Steel-Type teacher, I could check it out and do what I wanted with it".

He smiled guiltily

"But I got lost on the way..."

He then paused, looking at the magazine Pyrex was holding up.

"So
that's where I left my magazine." He said.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm

((Oh, I see the cape now....XP -feels retarded-))

Narakun smirked. She enjoyed seeing people feeling embarrassed or frustrated. It was amusing.

Then she pondered for a moment.

Maybe I should find the Dark classroom.... she thought.

She shrugged, bored just from thinking of it. Later.

"Well, good luck getting the magazine away from Pyrex. I doubt that he'll put the thing down until he's read it through at least ten times." she said to Johnny.

Last edited by Narakun on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Johnny smiled.

"Nah, that's okay. I've finished it already anyway. He can have it." He said politely, glimpsing at Narakun's notebook. "What are you working on there?".
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Narakun shrugged nonchalantly. "Lesson plans, I guess. But it's much harder than I thought it'd be."

The notebook page had a lot of writing all over it, although most of it had been scribbled over.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Kaen returned Satoru, and turned to Johnny.

"Hey, I'm the new Ground type teacher. The name's Kaen. he said.

((Short post. XP))
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:27 pm

"Oh yeah. I need to think of a lesson too..." He thought.

He smiled at Kaen.

"Nice to meet you. The name's Johnny Ringo." He said, offering his hand for Kaen to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Kaen took the offer, and shook his hand.

"Ugh...lesson plans. I never thought of that...guess every job has it's dreaded stuff..." he said, half groaning.

He looked over to Pyrex, who was in a trance reading the magazine.

"You think if we set him on fire, he would notice?" He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:38 pm

Johnny grinned.

'Aima could probably do it." He joked.

"But I dunno what lesson I'd teach. Steel-Type maybe? Or guitar..." Johnny pondered.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Kaen smiled, and said "Yeah, probably".

"Guitar might not be bad. Hitorii never said we only had to teach Pokemon classes..." he said approvingly.

"I could probably do a tech class as well..." he thought outloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
Johnny Ringo
Steel Master
Steel Master
Johnny Ringo

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Johnny suddenly grinned, thinking of something funny.

"Maybe Aima could teach pyro-technics."
He teased.

"But I guess I would just be doing a music class in general. Guitar is too narrow a field."
Back to top Go down
Pyrex
Raikou Amber Student
Raikou Amber Student
Pyrex

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:48 pm

Pyrex sundenly looked up. He had been on the same page for 3 minutes and he was hoping that no one had noticed.

"huh?" asked Pyrex as he looked around. "Did the teachers multiply" thought Pyrex to himself.

"Hello! My name is Pyrex! And who are you?" asked Pyrex. Then he glanced at Narakun for a moment and began to read his magazines. Narakun wasn't very happy. And he could tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)   Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pyrex is sick (but he is taking visitors)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next