Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!

Go down 
+15
Pony
raindrop_queen
Mikala
Narakun
Miyhika
Hiromi
Johnny Ringo
Hoshi
Hitorii
Yukino
Hotaru
Julea
Dao
Mizumi
Aima
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:17 pm

((Oh, come on. There is still plenty: Rock, poison, fighting, flying, bug, and ice. okay, that's only six, but hey, you've been gone for ferevah and I can't exactly feel all that sorry, to be honest. You really shoulda applied sooner, I don't know why ya didn't... Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:53 am

Narakun wrote:
Mizumi wrote:
Hotaru wrote:
((I thought this was a roleplay only page. Oh, Mizu-chan, maybe we should go roleplay somewhere else since our characters left.))

((Good idea Taru-chan! Who wants to start the topic and where?))

((wow. nobody's replying. maybe it's sorta a dur and someone should start a topic on that lake, since that was where you two were going... ()>_>))

Eh, I know, I guess Mizu-chan and I thought the other was gonna start it. Someone'll probably start it tomorrow, I dunno, Mizu-chan and Aima-san have homeschool park day, and I have school.
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Number of posts : 199
Dorm : Raikou Amber((apparently))
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:37 am

uhh..right I remember now.

But just to note:
Aima wrote:

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Ice10 is on hold for Yani. (though she never effing comes. >_<+)

and WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Poison10 is possibly on hold for another friend of mine who isn't sure if she can join.

but I did forget Fighting((for some reason..I dunno why..)) and that is one of my fave.. I guess I'll take fighting..... Neutral XD
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:12 pm

((okay. then so far there is still a spot for my little sister, who wants either bug or flying, but she can't join till she's older- probably has to wait about three years though. she's pretty optimistic that nobody will have taken both when she gets here... Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:27 pm

((Mikoto! Long time no see! Very Happy It's me, Sune! If you want the Fighting spot, you'll have to act it out in RP terms. Sorry, but that's how it goes. Eheheh... You can check some of the previous pages to see what's happening, 'kay? ^^

Ah yes, one more thing...The character I play smiles...a lot. So if you enjoy your sanity, I beg of you: please don't "OMG" every time I smile, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:34 pm

((Don't worry, Mikoto, it happens to everyone who applies for teacher, I put up with it so it shouldn't be a problem for you. Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:31 pm

((By the way, Sune-sama, do you have any Pokémon, just wondering? Man, you're my cousin, why do I act like you're a prince or something on the internet?))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:23 am

((....It's a mystery... ()Ź_Ź Yeah, I have'em, but I have one for each type (equaling 17) so I can't put all 17 in my party, since it would cause uproars. =_= Narakun already met Rusuki, my Machamp. I'm keeping the rest to myself. -_-))
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Hitorii wrote:
((Mikoto! Long time no see! Very Happy It's me, Sune! If you want the Fighting spot, you'll have to act it out in RP terms. Sorry, but that's how it goes. Eheheh... You can check some of the previous pages to see what's happening, 'kay? ^^

Ah yes, one more thing...The character I play smiles...a lot. So if you enjoy your sanity, I beg of you: please don't "OMG" every time I smile, okay?))

(( D: .....*jawdrop* I...suspected it was you...but..I saw smilies and... D:.. *jawdrop*.... I WILL EFFIN CALL YANI ASAP AND SCREAM AT HER ABOUT THIS..but it's like 2:30 am so I'll do it tomorrow..))

Narakun wrote:
((Don't worry, Mikoto, it happens to everyone who applies for teacher, I put up with it so it shouldn't be a problem for you. Very Happy ))

((Nvm it's okay..but I'm too lazy to check how they pplied in the prev pages so I'll just do this for now))

Hmm.... Interesting. Maybe I could teach a few tricks about fighting pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:42 pm

raindrop_queen wrote:
Hitorii wrote:

(( D: .....*jawdrop* I...suspected it was you...but..I saw smilies and... D:.. *jawdrop*.... I WILL EFFIN CALL YANI ASAP AND SCREAM AT HER ABOUT THIS..but it's like 2:30 am so I'll do it tomorrow..))

Narakun wrote:

((Nvm it's okay..but I'm too lazy to check how they pplied in the prev pages so I'll just do this for now))

Hmm.... Interesting. Maybe I could teach a few tricks about fighting pokemon...

((........I'd think twice about saying anything to Yani if you enjoy eating your meals without a tube. -smiling while restraining anger-))

Jiyu then noticed something.

"Sir." He said, turning to him swiftly.

Hitorii looked at Jiyu.

"Yes? What is it Jiyu?" He asked, keenly interested.

"There is someone outside. they wish to apply. Shall I bring them here?" He said willingly.

Hitorii smiled. "Yes, please do." He said kindly.

Jiyu nodded, bowed, then left, going back down the stars out into the lobby. From there, he could see a girl standing outside, looking at the flier.

He walked down into the entrance hall, and opened the big, wooden doors with ease.

He then walked out, as the wind, with it's usual softness blew across the path, yet not blowing his light blonde hair.

He approached the girl. (That's you, Mikoto.)

"Excuse me, ma'am. I believe...Are you here to apply?" He said, looking at her with his quiet, seemingly empty eyes.
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 9:52 pm

((Yes I sorta guessed that Sune...and I'm not afraid. hehe. I showed her your "XD" Hmph!))

"Yes, I'm here to apply." she said with the same passive face, "My name is Arcania. Call me Arc. D'ya know where I can apply?"
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 10:50 pm

((........You did what? =_=+))

Jiyu bowed, and said: "If you'd follow me please, I'll introduce you to our headmaster so you may apply."

He then turned, towards the school again, and looked over his shoulder.

"Follow me if you please. And try to stay close so you don't get lost. The headmaster is anxious to see you."

And with that, he began walking toward the academy.

Last edited by Hitorii on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:22 am

Arcane's first instinct was to decline and say she could find her own way as to not bother him,
but based on the way he acted she guessed he was also the type to offer this kind of chore without a thought.

She politely complied and followed him, kind of nervous to meet te headmaster.

(( Very Happy she was liek "Omg Lol no wai" I think..I cant remember... XD))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:07 pm

"You do not need to be nervous about meeting the headmaster. Master Hitorii is very kind, he's not the type you'd be afraid of once you met him." He said soothingly, with the slightest bit of a chill in it. He smiled a child-like smile, which seemed to hide something. Whether it was pain, wisdom, or both, either way, it was hard to tell.

He once again revealed the stairs hidden behind the large tapestry, and lead Arc up them, until they came to that great hallway with all the different doors and tapestries.

"This way." Jiyu said, turning to Arc before advancing.

He then came to the large wooden door which lead to Hitorii's office, where all the other teachers were.

He opened the door. "Master Hitorii, There is an Arcania here to see you." He said, bowing in greeting.

Hitorii perked his head up, aware that Jiyu was back. "Ah, good! Send her in please." Hitorii said happily on the other side.

Jiyu nodded, and opened the door wide, bowing to Arc, and gesturing his left hand towards the inside of the room. "The headmaster is waiting for you...Arcania Halo." He said softly, a respectful chill in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Julea
Normal Master
Normal Master
Julea

Number of posts : 12
Dorm : None
Registration date : 2007-09-26

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:40 pm

((I know I was gone for a wile but I had nothing to post!))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:48 pm

((I know, that's why I didn't bug you! (at least I don't think I did. Neutral if I did, I'm sorry.) If you want, I'll call you back then the teachers positions are ALL filled, so we can start accepting students. >_<()))
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:53 pm

((HORRAYY..Oh god, i have no lesson plan))

Arc, walked in and saw a man with long white hair. She noticed he had similar eyes to hers. They'll get along.

Arcania tilted her head forward slightly, gesturing a bow.
"Arcania Halo, pleased to meet you." She said politely, her face unreadable.

Hitorii examined her and she stood still, examining him as well.
That's when her Sableye, Aku, got out of his pokeball and landed on her head and started poking her face as if to say "I'm bored"

Arc looked up and stared at Aku blankly. The room was strangely quiet.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:58 pm

((Hehe...Bad Sableye. They're so cute, though!))
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:52 am

((my pokemons are strange ones... sorry. XD))
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:33 am

Hitorii smiled at the Sableye's emergence.

"I see your Pokémon can be rather independent." He said happily.

"May I see the rest of them?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:34 am

Arc took down Aku and cradled him in her arms. She nodded at Hitorii and unlached her bag. "Hey guys..." She said with a smile, "it's okay to come out now."

Five other pokemon came out.

Hakuhou, her Hariyama carried her up and spun her-she laughed-then placed her on the back of Achi, her swampert.

Shizu was anxiously skipping in place. Arc nodded once and threw her a berry. The medicham smiled.

Sei Stood graciously a few steps ahead and he bowed in Hitorii's direction. Anubis stood not even looking at Hitorri, quite the defiant Riolu he is. Sei flipped his fin, bopping Anubis in the head and Anubis glared at Sei before quickly bowing Hitorri's way.

"They're... " Arc strugled for the word "..different." She laughed and patted her Swampert on the head. "But that's how I like it."
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:08 am

Hitorii smiled brightly.

"Sometimes, different is better that the average." He said, a calm smile still on his face.

There was a pause but only for 30 seconds, which was much shorter than the pauses he had for the other applicants.

"Congratulations, you've been accepted as the new Fighting Type Teacher." He said happily.

His eyes brightened.

"Well!" He started.

"We only need six more positions filled!" He said, a big smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:22 am

((If some of the people who have an account on the site came back, they could apply and we'd be done. Unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna happen. >_<+))
Back to top Go down
raindrop_queen
Fighting Master
Fighting Master
raindrop_queen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:08 pm

((GOD SUNE I KNOW YOU WARNED ME BUT...DAMN...))

Arc smiled back at him and bowed forward. "Arigatou! ((thank you)) I'll try not to let you down! Oh..and" she said and gestured toward her pokemon, "I'll try to keep these guys in check."

All her pokemon nodded except for Anubis, he grinned evilly.
Arc noticed this and gestured to Sei and he gave Anubis another bop on the head. She then opened her bag and everyone went back to their pokeballs, except anubis. "Anuuubisss..." she called and he didn't react.
"ANUBIS." she said with absolute finality, and Anubis HAD to go back.

"Six more applicants?" she said, buckling her bag, "I think I know someone who can take a good postition as a teacher."

She reached for her pocket and took out a celphone. Nokia, of course, and she quickly texted someone with perfect grammar.

((I'll go tell Yani about her perhaps forgoten slot as the ICE teacher))
Back to top Go down
Yukino
Ice Master
Ice Master
Yukino

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:22 pm

*receives a message from Arcania*

*wakes up*

"What?! The Academy's still alive????!" said Yani in Surprise

She opened her closet and took her pokeballs out. "Alright everyone! We're back." she said as she threw her pokeball in the air. "Altaria! Fly to the Academy." she continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.animatrix2005.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!   WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Experienced teachers, apply now!!
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Main Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: